The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 30, 2014, 08:29:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Eat at Ed's Ale Shack and Grill!

Plastic forks are currently banned, we apologize for any inconvenience.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I have questions...  (Read 587 times)
zombiehunterknuckle
Zombie

View Profile Email
« on: March 09, 2014, 04:30:48 pm »

have questions, if there's a zombie apocalypse how do you fight them, how is the best way to hide from them, how do you run from them, how do you do reason with them if they some how have knowledge or distract them and can they have knowledge? Also if any other creature exists how do you defeat them if there's a apocalypse... I need answers to my questions... And if they are too powerful to fight how do I run from them? I will only fight if there's a zombie apocalypse... Don't come after me... I just need answers...
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 07:36:36 pm »

The problem with zombie survival plans is that zombies don't actually exist, so sadly, the question you keep asking all over the place has no real answer, because no real person has experienced anything even remotely similar.

At least, that's what I think.
Grey Wolf
ARC Support Staff

I'll see you at Green Mountain...

sentinalgrafi
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 11:21:28 am »

Unfortunately I have to agree with Log (that’s not what it sound like Log) on this one. For one thing there are not examples in real life of the Textbook zombie. And even though there are legends across the world of re-animated corpses walking the earth, they’re all so radically different from each other to not give a good solid example.

But I will say since you asked a basic question that has a well established answer in common modern zombie mythology, I will be able to give you an answer.

“ The best way to stop a zombie is trauma to the brain.” So hit them hard in the head.

“ Burn them.” This is another idea, but it is more risky. The zombie may take time to fully burn to the point it will be unable to remain mobile. Now you have a walking fire that’s heading toward you.

I would also say if you can’t hit their head, attack their legs. This won’t stop them, but it will slow them down.

As for hiding, that would be trial and error.

Dinglemonkey....
zombiehunterknuckle
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 06:54:45 pm »

thanks grey wolf, if there's a zombie apocalypse I will do that... If there's any other suggestions let me know... If there's more books about it that would be great! I did learn recently some anti zombie tricks to kill, immobilize and fight zombies but it might not be enough... please if there's anymore suggestions please let me know...
Grey Wolf
ARC Support Staff

sentinalgrafi
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2014, 08:42:28 pm »

Honestly, there is “The Zombie Survival Guide” by Max Brooks. As much as it’s meant to be an interesting read, it doe’s involve a lot of well researched zombie survival idea’s.

Dinglemonkey....
Big Bird
Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 02:58:52 am »

To be honest, I don't think zombies would be such a problem as they are slow, and the most basic of precautions could protect against this kind of threat. The biggest problem would be rival survival groups, and tension would increase as food supplies dwindle.
Grey Wolf
ARC Support Staff

sentinalgrafi
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2014, 10:52:07 pm »

That is true Big Bird. On both points. But their strength is in numbers. I think the best policy would be to go far enough beyond their know routes. Best to stay out of sight.

Dinglemonkey....
Big Bird
Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2014, 11:25:34 am »

Agreed Grey Wolf. Zombies would be a major issue in centres of population, which is why I will be making for the hills. Any zombies out that way will be hopefully few enough in number to be able to deal with.
Grey Wolf
ARC Support Staff

sentinalgrafi
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2014, 10:08:24 pm »

My choice is forested areas or deep mountains areas with a lot of bottle necking gaps. Preferably both. The thick trees and vegetation would provide a good curtain to hide a large group hidden deep inside. A mountains area would give strong natural barriers. The incline would slow them down. They may not even travel uphill. They may simply follow the path of lease resistance. You could probably set the terrain up to you advantage. And the bottlenecks being rigged with explosives could slow them down and thin their numbers in case an escape is needed.

Dinglemonkey....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: