The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
November 26, 2014, 06:48:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I'm having a fucking BLAST.  See this?  This is my "HAVING A FUCKING BLAST" face!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Incoming!!!  (Read 129 times)
Kwazimoto
Zombie

View Profile Email
« on: September 09, 2014, 01:26:42 pm »

"The Rules" state I need to post here first and introduce myself for some obligatory cuddling and dismemberment...or maybe it's dismemberment then cuddling. However you guys & gals roll.

How Did I Get Here: I was looking for tips on setting up a new house in "State of Decay" and I ran across TheLastOutlaw's State of Decay guide, which had some pretty useful information. Props to Outlaw for writing a good guide; you helped me get out of the Church and into the trucking warehouse. Except after putting in multiple hours I'm probably going to reroll...again (How many times does this make it now?) because Maya went and got herself killed by a Feral.

Ok, ok, fine. It was my fault. I kept her out way past her bedtime killing zombies so she was tired and injured so when she tried to help the idiots camped out in the Vet clinic (again!) and the Feral jumped her, she had nothing left to throw it off. I knew I should have left the incompetent idiots to die. When they hollered "Save us!" (for the third time!) I should have just made like Rorschach and whispered, "No." But no, I had to be the hero, and as we all know, in the real world being a hero gets you nothing but dead.  Plus *spoiler alert* for those who are playing along at home
(click to show/hide)
And just like that my group is now down 3 survivors. Come on!

So I'm a pretty big zombie fan, from the schlock horror campy stuff to the...ah who am I kidding. It's all schlock horror campy stuff, but that's what makes it great!  Grin  Whether it's B-grade classics to Hollywood Blockbusters, made-for-TV or straight to Netflix. From Day of the Dead to Shaun of the Dead to The Walking Dead to Highschool of the Dead, if it's got zombies, I'll watch it.

I don't have a Zombie Survival Kit, but living in L.A. I do have an Earthquake/Emergency Kit and that's pretty much the same thing. I don't consider myself a Zombie/Doomsday Prepper but I do like to be prepared, so I have a collection of cheap swords scattered around the house, plus one or two more expensive blades that would probably stand up to a fair bit of abuse...by which I mean whacking people that would dare to visit harm on me & mine. I also like to be aware of what's going on around me, including taking cognizance of the items in my immediate vicinity that could easily be turned into a makeshift weapon to protect my family, or help me get back to them.

So is this where the dismemberment and cuddling starts? Wink
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 05:25:41 pm by Kwazimoto » Logged

TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 01:58:25 pm »

*Staples Kwazimoto in the brain.*

Yep, this is where it starts.  Welcome aboard.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
zeerash33
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 03:28:06 am »

this is quite interesting........

T-LO says NOPE!  Leave your spam elsewhere.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 08:49:37 am by TheLastOutlaw » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: