The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
April 23, 2018, 11:38:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "God invented Corona and limes just to see drunk people use sharp knives."

Chat logs claim I said this Saturday night.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Types of Zombies: The Zombcyclopaedia  (Read 6126 times)
Anonymoose
Cthulhu's Acolyte
Wastelander

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2017, 07:46:31 pm »

And now for something a little different......

Zombalooza: Groups of post-human infected who gather in sometimes surprisingly large numbers wherever music of questionable quality is being played.

Power: None beyond large numbers of post-infected humans of various types, though sometimes there are exceptions among them.

Scary: Only if they are all 'zerkers or spitters.

Threat Scenario: Depends on when encountered. If the music is still going they may simply ignore you. If not, you could be dealing with a horde of necrotic football hooligans.

In a zombie apocalypse no one cares what's in a hot dog.

"I'm a damn mystery to me." Merle, RIP.
Anonymoose
Cthulhu's Acolyte
Wastelander

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: Today at 09:20:26 am »

Ok, Doch, cause you asked....

Zombie Mistress (al la WOTC): Post-human infected that have the ability to dominate other post-infected humans, much like the effect the rightly feared Zombarbie has on pre-infected humans, but with an AoE descriptor.

Power: By creating something of a hive-mind network among it's minions, this creature essentially shares it's malign intelligence among them to improve their ability to harvest pre-infected humans to consume to further increase it's ability.

Scary: Not quite Thanos, but the bitch was raised to be competitive. Pun intended.

Threat scenario: We are talking a self-propelled necrotic malignant tumor that evolves, with malice aforethought, to adapt to new environments and treatment strategies (See the above note concerning Thanos.) I'm not entirely sure what color applies here, but we blew right past Ultraviolet when we got to Zombarbie with a krewe. Boobs and brains, people, sha has boobs AND braaaaiiins. I am so screwed....... What?!? I have as good a shot with her as any other guy right? I'm just saying.

In a zombie apocalypse no one cares what's in a hot dog.

"I'm a damn mystery to me." Merle, RIP.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: