The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
August 19, 2019, 08:18:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: It's a BRICK-FLAIL!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 751 752 [753]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP: Not having a Pet Peeves thread.  (Read 2674374 times)
Anonymoose
Cthulhu's Acolyte
Wastelander

View Profile Email
« Reply #11280 on: March 11, 2019, 11:45:47 pm »

I had hoped that the comic would resume, or at the very least give us the end of the damn story even in text format at the least. Since this last interlude began its like Jenny doesnt even want to do the comic anymore and its hard to be enthusiastic about it. I stop in every week on monday to see if theres anything, but its kinda sad just seeing that damn bird. Ill still stop in until the site goes dark. Im just having a problem having a sense of humor about it. Yknow?

In a zombie apocalypse no one cares what's in a hot dog.

"I'm a damn mystery to me." Merle, RIP.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #11281 on: March 26, 2019, 04:12:20 pm »

I don't disagree, but it seems like she's been through a lot and she isn't the same person who started the comic all those years ago. I started reading it a long time ago, not even nearly as long as some of the other people here; but long enough to me atleast.

Jenny did some great stuff: she had a fantastic work of art she was kind enough to share to this wonderful community she had found around her art but at the end of the day she doesn't owe us to post the rest of the story. If she were truly to end it I would hope that she would make a post so we could thank her for all she's done. This comic and forum has really helped me over the years when I was active and I'm sure its helped other people too.

TLDR; If she's done, she's done. As a fellow Canadian I appreciate all she has accomplished and she should be proud too, but I don't feel like she owes us a story, maybe just a chance to say thanks.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

View Profile
« Reply #11282 on: March 26, 2019, 04:23:04 pm »

I'm also replying to myself because huff my duff.

PP:I feel like I'm slowly dying. I was promoted at work but its basically them giving me enough work for 2 people and I'm really struggling. On top of that while I love my wife and 2 kids I feel like by the time I finally finish everything concerning them and try to get those 5 minutes for me to relax I'm already asleep. I feel like I'm losing what makes me me, even if I wasnt so sure about that to begin with. I just joined a gym to try and help destress and be healthy and I think its just stressing me out more. I'm stuck working 2 jobs, I'm just this person who gets pushed and pulled through the day and I have absolutely no life. Even typing this I should have been making dinner for my family. My friends are all non-existant because they all have better people to spend time with.

The best thing I've been able to do is vent at a long forgotten forum. I'm just so tired.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
DochSavage
Outbreak Survivor

Never give up. Never give in. Fight beyond.

View Profile
« Reply #11283 on: March 26, 2019, 06:12:52 pm »

Wow.

Check this out. 
You have a wife and kids that love you. 
You are considered valuable and effective at your job.
I think that probably a lot of people think you're a solid, decent, likeable person.

You're working your ass off. 
You feel like "butter, spread over too much bread"...only without the One Ring (well, who needs that?!).
Not to minimize what you're pull off (which is impressive), but that's happening a lot nowadays.
I'm still trying to figure out that puzzle.  I think it has to do with getting enough sleep.

The gym was a good idea, incidentally.
I've tried it.  You can guess what happened.
I've found I like doing body-weight exercises at home more.
If you have an XBox360 with the Kinect, there's a "game" called Nike+ which WILL kick your ass.
The important thing is not to get injured.  Ever.  Push it occasionally, of course.

Eye of the Tiger.

The reward for work well-done is more work.
Or sometimes, a return to the kitchen.
TheLastOutlaw
God on my side and a gun in my hand, chasing my days down to zero...
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11284 on: April 02, 2019, 06:31:41 am »

PP: A spammer slipped through the defense grid.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

View Profile
« Reply #11285 on: April 02, 2019, 06:20:40 pm »

PP: First day in my new work position yesterday and I had to pull the fire alarm and evacuate the building for thr first time in 30 years due to a transformer burning out in our mechanical room. Awesome.

DochSavage
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile
« Reply #11286 on: April 03, 2019, 09:08:17 am »

1st day on the job?
Pulling the Fire Alarm?!

That's a 10/10 day!  Cheesy

sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Sok means juice in Polish!

View Profile
« Reply #11287 on: April 10, 2019, 06:05:14 pm »

I work in a 40ish story office building. It had been evacuated recently because someone used too much air refresher in the bathroom, which activated the fire alarm xD
If I dropped something that caused the whole building to be evacuated, I'd be proud Cheesy
btw hi everyone, havent been here in a while.

btw, Are the wings on fire?
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

View Profile
« Reply #11288 on: April 10, 2019, 06:40:59 pm »

So far this year I've already had to call the fire department and the ambulance already. Now I just need the cops to round out the 3.

PP: I definetly think Ottawa is cursed and my job is DEFINETLY cursed. This fucking place is falling apart around me lol.

DochSavage
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile
« Reply #11289 on: April 12, 2019, 04:20:45 pm »

Cursed.

Can a place/object even be cursed in a non-animist reality?

Tangent:  Are zombies cursed?

Pages: 1 ... 751 752 [753]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: