The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
November 01, 2014, 12:57:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HOLY CRAPTARDS!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Photography  (Read 17886 times)
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #90 on: October 06, 2009, 08:47:51 pm »

Thanks for the compliments guys! *Ignores the talk about being being hard and dirty as cannot think of a witty reply Tongue*

OK, so I thought i would through in another Crow picture, I need more moody back in this thread! lol Tongue

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 07, 2009, 12:14:09 am »

Love the look, but if you do this shoot again, I think he needs a long sleeved tight black shirt.  But all in all he looks fantastically like the Crow.
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2009, 12:28:42 am »

Well in some shots he had the whole long leather jacket on, but with the dark lighting, i found the white of his skin, and on the guitar contrasted well with the black makeup, hair, clothes, and general picture.. Yeah I make sense. Tongue
Anyways, thanks for the input, if I do the shoot again I will definitely give it a go!

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2009, 12:34:00 am »

Also, possibly get a little Ben Nye stage blood, and have a gory shot.  It's always a plus!  And of course get some fake guns, and rip up the shirt a little bit to give it the battle worn look Smiley

But were those al of the Storybook shots you have?  I'd really like to see more.  Were they your idea, or did you just shoot them?
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2009, 12:40:47 am »

Well, I was sort of going for the whole.. moody style pictures, how the Crow was at the beginning of the movie, before he got all torn up and bloody Tongue But it would be really cool to do another shoot of that 'stage' in the movie. Hopefully I'll get to do it eventually.
Sadly that is all the shots that I actually developed and printed out large (remember that it was all done with film photography). I also came up with the idea myself. We had to do an assignment, and the subject was food photography... but I found that heaps boring, so I sorta changed it a bit by doing shots of food related parts out of nursery rhymes. Tongue I actually scored the top mark out of the school for the shoot (the same with my punk photos, and the crow photos did really well too Tongue).

Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 07, 2009, 12:59:33 pm »

Milly will you marry me?
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #96 on: October 07, 2009, 05:52:21 pm »

Awesome as per usual. :D

DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #97 on: October 07, 2009, 09:15:03 pm »

I'll have to check with my boyfriend first Boomstick Wink.
Thanks Sammich Smiley I'm glad you all aren't bored of my photography yet! Tongue

Time for some love in here! Here is one that I took that should equal all the mushyness needed in this thread. Smiley
Enjoy Smiley

Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 07, 2009, 10:31:27 pm »

I just want to marry you to take advantage of the awesome sauce you produce.  You can keep seeing your boyfriend.  Is polygamy (sp?) legal in Australia?
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #99 on: October 07, 2009, 11:54:07 pm »

D'aaawww. Cue Earth Angel.

Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 07, 2009, 11:57:45 pm »

I like the roman slave bracelet.  I want to learn how to make chainmail versions of those
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #101 on: October 08, 2009, 08:09:31 am »

@Boomstick-Lol, I have no idea, I should look it up. The bracelet is one that I wore to my formal (or prom as most of you probably know it as... Tongue), it is very pretty at night! Cheesy
@Sammich- Funnily enough, this photo came from a set of photos that went alongside a poem I wrote, that had that very sort of.. worldly feel to it!

Time for some infrared photos... Inspired by Sammich's current DP, enjoy!

P.S. The cow's are what relates... Incase it wasn't obvious!

Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #102 on: October 08, 2009, 09:54:24 pm »

Ahahah, that's awesome. Somehow looks like it would be a CD cover. And how dare that man try to run over those poor cows! MONSTER! D:

DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #103 on: October 10, 2009, 06:39:43 am »

Such posers! Tongue

Also, I do believe the man was steering the cows to food! Cheesy

Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #104 on: October 10, 2009, 06:46:36 pm »

Sweet. Cheesy I don't know what it is about these pictures, but I'm seriously getting a musician vibe. Especially the second one.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: