The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 31, 2014, 11:23:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Oh, Gutted Hobo...you tried to steal supplies, and ended up stealing our hearts.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 326   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random Thoughts  (Read 408917 times)
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1890 on: July 27, 2010, 02:12:06 pm »

Something tells me it'll take a while for Group 1 to face the monster...

Probably. He's got 10 in all physical stats, 6 or 7 in the others, veeeery high skills, oodles of HP, several stimpaks to keep him going, a grab bag of grenades and an M60. Still, if you do defeat him you'll get a sweet vehicle and a fixed-position machine gun.

Of course, before you even face him you'll have to get past said weapon and a fair few underlings.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1891 on: July 27, 2010, 03:11:37 pm »

I have a video on the interwebz which shows the Tuberculosis vaccine being set into someone's arm.
And it irks me how many people go "lol there is no vaccine for Tuberculosis. That needle there is just a test to find out if the disease is present in your body. It is treated with Penicillin."

1. Wrong. The vaccine is called BCG.
2. We(I filmed the video) got that "test" needle several days earlier. So, wrong again.
3. See, the nice thing with the vaccine is that in the duration you are immune, you DON'T contract the disease and then have to be treated with Penicillin. One of the nightmares of the medical community is dangerous bacteria growing penicillin resistant. This can happen if you use penicillin on everything.

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!

[c
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1892 on: July 27, 2010, 07:52:11 pm »

Probably. He's got 10 in all physical stats, 6 or 7 in the others, veeeery high skills, oodles of HP, several stimpaks to keep him going, a grab bag of grenades and an M60. Still, if you do defeat him you'll get a sweet vehicle and a fixed-position machine gun.

Of course, before you even face him you'll have to get past said weapon and a fair few underlings.

When we defeat him, I can solo that vehicle.
Piloting + Heavy Weapons Efficiency + Vehicle/Machine Gun = Dead civilians everybody

But damn... very High skills and grenades... with a M60 for burst fire after throwing a grenade.
I also don't know what the firing rate for a M60 is, but it ain't good if it's used against us.

I have a real bad feeling about this... but he will die. I'll fill that fool with hot brass.

Ninja'd: 863
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #1893 on: July 28, 2010, 02:39:50 am »

Visited my last living grandparent tonight, was only there for half an hour but couldn't stay there more, every three minutes she began almost yelling in pain, asking for doctors and stuff, hurt too much to see her like that, and she herself asked me to leave because she didn't want me to see her like that... I still feel like a bad granddaughter for leaving, my mother is still there though, so at least she isn't alone.. Sad

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Cheez
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1894 on: July 28, 2010, 04:23:05 am »

I also don't know what the firing rate for a M60 is, but it ain't good if it's used against us.
M60:
Fires 10 shot bursts only. The ammo belt holds 50 shots of 7.62mm
ammunition.

Min. ST: 7 W: 26 lbs. Dmg: +18 Rng: 35
(120) AP S: N/A T: N/A B: 6

7.62: AC: 0 DR: 0 Vol: 50 Dmg: 1d10

So yeah, that's 19-28 damage per bullet.

HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1895 on: July 28, 2010, 04:24:44 am »

I'm glad I'm just a support class.

Ninja'd: 863
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1896 on: July 28, 2010, 07:52:43 am »

Visited my last living grandparent tonight, was only there for half an hour but couldn't stay there more, every three minutes she began almost yelling in pain, asking for doctors and stuff, hurt too much to see her like that, and she herself asked me to leave because she didn't want me to see her like that... I still feel like a bad granddaughter for leaving, my mother is still there though, so at least she isn't alone.. Sad
D:    *pats Milly*

DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #1897 on: July 28, 2010, 08:22:17 am »

Thanks for the pat lol, need a hug, where is my damn boyfriend when I need him?! lol

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1898 on: July 28, 2010, 09:11:25 am »

I'm lucky, 'cause 3 of my 4 grandparents are still alive, and 1 of my great grandparents is still alive...it was 2 up until a couple months ago. Undecided

It's really awesome though, becuase a couple years back at one of our family get-togethers, we got a picture of 5 generations all together in a single shot; my great grandma, all the way down to my nephew.

Opus Fluke
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Fluke Laboratories: EVOLVE TODAY!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1899 on: July 28, 2010, 11:33:18 am »

I have a video on the interwebz which shows the Tuberculosis vaccine being set into someone's arm.
And it irks me how many people go "lol there is no vaccine for Tuberculosis. That needle there is just a test to find out if the disease is present in your body. It is treated with Penicillin."

1. Wrong. The vaccine is called BCG.
2. We(I filmed the video) got that "test" needle several days earlier. So, wrong again.
3. See, the nice thing with the vaccine is that in the duration you are immune, you DON'T contract the disease and then have to be treated with Penicillin. One of the nightmares of the medical community is dangerous bacteria growing penicillin resistant. This can happen if you use penicillin on everything.

I still have the scar from the BCG shot on my left arm. I failed the old "Six Needle" test. Oh the fun I had punching myself in the arm after the jab because I was fine and watching other people collapse in psychosomatic agony on my behalf...

Oh. And evenin' all.

And I couldn't have done it without Fluke Labs! *thumbs up at camera*
Cheez
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1900 on: July 29, 2010, 11:50:08 am »

I have to wear ballistic trousers for my new job.

That sounds like something out of Shadowrun or whatnot. 'Tis awesome.

Opus Fluke
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1901 on: July 29, 2010, 02:54:02 pm »

You must demand of your friends that "Ballistic Trousers" is your new nickname. It sounds ominous, worrying, risque and yet absurd.

BrainBlow
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1902 on: July 30, 2010, 10:38:15 am »

What is it with alternative medicine chiropractors who claim that "manipulation" can treat all sorts of bad shit in your body?
Sure, a trip to the chiropractor helped me with a stiff muscle and a nerve in my neck that once in a while went AAAAAAAAAHH when I turned my head fast, but its not like the dude claimed to be able to heal all sorts of diseases and problems.
But I am still haunted by the sound of my neck making a loud snapping noise...

[c
Opus Fluke
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1903 on: July 30, 2010, 10:51:12 am »

The only joints of mine that don't make loud snapping noises are the ones in my inner ears and my right elbow. Cracking my neck is a signature move.  Cool

BrainBlow
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1904 on: August 03, 2010, 12:26:40 pm »

I remember this one story my brother told me about an older friend of his who had been serving in "peace keeping" NATO forces.
These guys were practically unarmed and apparently there was some sort of a bad relationship between the Israeli forces and the NATO forces and the Israeli forces wanted to regularly show off their muscles. Sometimes they would have fully armed apache helicopters(I think it was Apache) to simply fly around the NATO base and make the NATO soldiers in the watchtower of the base nervous so that they would climb down.
Giggles was for the Israeli soldiers alright.

Then, one day there was this one bright fella who had an idea.
He ran into a building, grabbed a laser sight or something and then started pointing it at the helicopters.
The defense systems of the helicopters went crazy and started firing off flares(defense against heat seeking missiles).
So the guys who were there to show off had to retreat, probably mildly having shit their pants thinking that someone had been thinking to shoot them down. Though it was just some guy with a laser sight/pen/something.

Edit: And I who thought I had gotten over the Vocaloids.
Nope. Just had to find something that would start my interest again.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 05:17:31 am by BrainBlow » Logged

[c
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 326   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: