The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 16, 2014, 01:29:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: It's a BRICK-FLAIL!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 326   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random Thoughts  (Read 392294 times)
NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Vote Saxon this November!

nerdpower13@hotmail.com nerdpower13 cooldude24597@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #4275 on: April 22, 2012, 01:45:34 am »

You know what I miss? I miss TZH Movie Nights. Those were the good old days.

HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #4276 on: April 22, 2012, 10:00:29 am »

Just like when we had RPGs.
*Coughhailcough*

Nostalgia is one of the best and longing feelings. When I get money in my Steam account, I'm getting that Sega Old-school Pack 4 just for Shining Force. Everything else is just Nesquick to my bowl of Lucky Charms.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 10:03:08 am by HK-47 » Logged

Ninja'd: 863
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #4277 on: April 22, 2012, 12:59:56 pm »

An older man walks into a coffee shop dressed entirely in a pilot outfit. He quietly orders a coffee and hands the barista his money, then shortly after grabs his drink and sits down. He stares thoughtfully into his cup, taking a sip every few minutes or so. A young woman with a boyish haircut walks up next to him and says "Excuse me, do you mind if I sit with you for a while?" The man smiles at her and nods, and she scoots into the seat across from him. They sit in silence for a few minutes, then the woman looks into his icy blue eyes, and asks him "Are you a real pilot?"

The man smirks and says "Well, I've been flying planes since I was 18. I've flown bombers and stealth fighters, I've flown tiny puddle jumpers and I've flown commercial jets. I've flown from one side of the earth to the other so many times I lost count. I've taught well over 300 people how to fly planes. I feel more comfortable in an aircraft than I do in my own bed at home." The girl nods, impressed by the man. "And what about you, ma'am?"

"Me?" she says, "I'm a lesbian. I've loved many women in my life, and I rarely think about anything other than the female form. When I'm watching television, I'm distracted by thoughts of naked women. When I'm cooking dinner for my wife, I think about naked women. When I walk down the driveway to get the mail, I'm thinking about naked women." The man raises his eyebrows thoughtfully and nods in agreement. The two spend the next hour or so conversing and drinking coffee together, swapping stories and laughing. Eventually, the young woman with the boyish haircut excuses herself and goes home, while the older man remains behind and orders another cup of coffee. Several minutes later, a young boy walks up to the man with his mother and bashfully tugs on his sleeve.

"Mister, Are you a real pilot?" the small boy asks. The older man furrows his brow, and after a few seconds, replies "Well, son, I've always thought I was, but it turns out I'm a lesbian."

At least, that's what I think.
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4278 on: April 22, 2012, 04:08:17 pm »

Just like when we had RPGs.
*Coughhailcough*

wat wat WAT.

lol.

I would love to do an RP, but with people with different time zones, jorbs, (lol lives) it's very hard to get one down. And to think of one to do. Le sigh.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #4279 on: April 22, 2012, 05:41:09 pm »

So it's everybody that's to blame for their different timezones. Makes sense. And you created some of the best RP's on here.
2x Lol jorbs and lifes. Hard mode in a permadeath game.

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4280 on: April 22, 2012, 06:47:45 pm »

:3 b'awww go on and keep complimenting me.

But yeah, wish I could start an RP, though. It's hard finding interest on here. We'll see though. Maybe sometime in the next couple of months. I'm driving cross country and a lot of Hail needs to sort out her life and thinking. Gotta think of new less plot heavy storylines and all that jazz. :3

HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #4281 on: April 22, 2012, 10:58:44 pm »

Your RPs were so good that I created two characters for them, and played both characters!

You said that months ago, starting up an RP that is Tongue But I know things will work out, they always do. And I hope that you reach them all the quicker, for ease of mind.

Jazz, a jazzy, bluesy gang war vibe with the cops and The Man as the main enemy that the gangs must team up to take down after years of strife?

--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #4282 on: April 23, 2012, 03:24:22 am »

On a note of rps.. 

*implodes the javelin universe*

NO MORE JAVELINS!

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4283 on: April 23, 2012, 08:04:48 am »

You said that months ago, starting up an RP that is Tongue But I know things will work out, they always do. And I hope that you reach them all the quicker, for ease of mind.

I did? Oh that was during my correge, HK. You hush. Tongue 

I'm moving in a couple of weeks. I'll have free time. I'm trying to think of what could possibly be done for an RP. What people want to do and all this jazz. We'll see.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #4284 on: April 23, 2012, 12:34:51 pm »

I think zombies would be cool. Zombies are always cool.  He love you long time

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #4285 on: April 23, 2012, 10:08:44 pm »

Every day giving up sounds better and better. I'm tired, and everything I do and every thought I have is leaving a bad taste in my mouth. Every step I take doesn't feel like a step in the wrong direction, but it doesn't feel like a step in the right one either. It's just a step, nothing more. I was sad about it at first, and now I'm just disenchanted with everything. I'm unimpressed with myself and everything I come across. Just so fucking tired. Everyone tells me that everything gets better, and I don't understand it. Everything? I mean, maybe I'm just looking at it wrong. I'm told that happiness is about perspective, but it doesn't really seem like I can lean back far enough to find that perfect angle. Even when I'm happy, everything is still garbage. I miss having medication that just made things seem better. I miss being able to pretend like I don't feel like just laying down where I am until everything just goes away.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 10:14:12 pm by Log! » Logged

At least, that's what I think.
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #4286 on: April 24, 2012, 01:35:59 am »

Pretty sure something or someone doesn't want me to finish my assessments, so far I have had Gastro, food poisoning, been attacked by dogs, and gotten that sort of sickness where your head just goes fuzzy and you cant think at all. All in the course of about a month, and a month where all of my assessments are due.

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4287 on: April 24, 2012, 07:25:49 am »

Its perfectly understandable you feel that way, but you can't just let the world win like that. The World's a dick. but you gotta figure out how to beat that. Not beating dicks, though. unless thats... know what you know what I mean.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #4288 on: April 24, 2012, 10:39:37 pm »

I let one of the chicks climb up to my shoulder and onto my head. I thought it was safe because I thought I saw her "go" before taking her out. After putting her back, I put my hand to my head and found that she left my a lovely present of cecal poo. Needless to say, the stench was very...

( •_•)

( •_•)>¬■-■

(¬■_■)

...fowl.  YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4289 on: April 25, 2012, 11:41:30 am »

I let one of the chicks climb up to my shoulder and onto my head. I thought it was safe because I thought I saw her "go" before taking her out. After putting her back, I put my hand to my head and found that she left my a lovely present of cecal poo. Needless to say, the stench was very...

( •_•)

( •_•)>¬■-■

(¬■_■)

...fowl.  YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!
Sorry to hear about the bird poop but the smiley sunglasses were AWESOME.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 326   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: