The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
July 28, 2014, 04:33:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Do you want me to drive?  'Cause I can drive y' know.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 326   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random Thoughts  (Read 376471 times)
sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Sok means juice in Polish!

View Profile
« Reply #4470 on: July 06, 2012, 12:34:17 pm »

My penis grew. At least an inch. I have noticed that today in the shower. This discovery felt weird, i have to admit.

btw, Are the wings on fire?
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #4471 on: July 06, 2012, 12:36:40 pm »

But it's a good one, right? I recently admired my own penis, something I haven't done for... years, at least. I mean, I spend a lot of time with it, but most of that is in the dark and shameful. But, I was pleasantly surprised that good old Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is a much better fighter than he used to be.

At least, that's what I think.
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #4472 on: July 07, 2012, 12:05:01 am »

I put a picture of my penis on the internet once. That was an interesting experience.

I'm only admitting this because I'm one bloody mary and four Blue Moons into the night.

I think Teezee might be developing a drinking problem.
sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #4473 on: July 08, 2012, 01:07:51 pm »

But it's a good one, right? I recently admired my own penis, something I haven't done for... years, at least. I mean, I spend a lot of time with it, but most of that is in the dark and shameful. But, I was pleasantly surprised that good old Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is a much better fighter than he used to be.
Yes, i was taking a shower, I looked down, and all i thought was: "WOAH! awesome"

Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

anarchostaliniste@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #4474 on: July 08, 2012, 06:20:04 pm »

My new little iguana is a man now! Today, he attacked his reflexion for the first time!
And to connect with the subject of penises, he's an iguana, so he has two.

AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4475 on: July 08, 2012, 07:56:26 pm »

My new little iguana is a man now! Today, he attacked his reflexion for the first time!
And to connect with the subject of penises, he's an iguana, so he has two.
Huh.....*mental notes this under 'today I learned'*

sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #4476 on: July 09, 2012, 01:21:25 pm »

I don't know why people bitch so much about microsoft. I like their system (of course, i dont know any others, but i like it!)
and their learning materials on the internet are exceptionally good and vast. So.... has anyone seen a complete course on C, C++, visual C++ (kinda same thing:P) Visual Basic and many others on Apple's website?Tongue also, its ALL free!

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #4477 on: July 10, 2012, 10:56:25 pm »

I know too many people that have started taking the "first world problems" joke too seriously. Like, I'll say something like "augh, I didn't realize my iPod was dead, now I have to drive for two hours listening to shitty radio (in the mountains, radio reception is garbage)." And they'll roll their eyes and say "ugh. First world problems."

How about you go fuck yourself? When was the last time anyone anywhere accidentally dropped their phone on the floor and said "eh, well, at least I'm not a child soldier." And also, if there really is a guy like that, fuck him too, because that kind of asshole is just fucking awful to talk to. Doesn't even try to relate to anything anyone is saying, he just jerks off all over everyone's face about what life is like somewhere else and then goes on his merry way. I had a friend who, after I told a story about a series of photos from China that, long story short, ended with a live baby in a dumpster. He was genuinely upset, and loudly proclaimed that he couldn't eat anymore, and actually got angry when I said "okay. Pass the mustard?"

What am I going to do? What are you going to do? There will be assholes everywhere forever, and there will always be well meaning braindead morons to do their bidding. There are two things you can do. You can hop a plane and struggle for the rest of your life to make the smallest clean spot in a world of shit, or you can wake up in the morning and live the life you were lucky enough to have.

Now, charity workers are damn good people, and they damn well deserve your respect, but if you're sitting next to me and not crack deep in shit and bad luck somewhere else, keep your mouth shut when I complain about my first world problems or I'll shit on your face.

At least, that's what I think.
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #4478 on: July 10, 2012, 11:54:54 pm »

Man, that would have been annoying (not having music for a two hour drive). I love having my own music blaring while I drive, makes the trip enjoyable. Actually on that note, my speakers/whole radio/music system in my car is dying and it is really annoying me. It makes it constantly sound like when you are wearing headphones and they aren't plugged in properly to the music player or whatever they are plugged into at the time. Sadly I do not have the time, nor the money, to be able to afford fixing the problem. Damn uni!

On the note of the first world problems, I get what you mean about those people. I mean it's not like I don't care about those issues, I sponsor a child, donate money to various organisations, and one of the reason's I'm being an educator is to hopefully help create a generation of students who are critical thinkers and problem solvers, and who may be able to help lesson the extent of some of these issues. But in the end, what is making people feel bad for their own lives and situations actually going to do to help? If you care so much, physically go and help them, don't just make yourself feel better about the fact that you aren't doing anything that is making a real change by putting others down. By the way I'm just referring to those people who talk big, but never actually do anything (such as be part of fund raisers, and so on).

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #4479 on: July 11, 2012, 12:13:55 am »

Music and cars made me think about this

Ninja'd: 863
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #4480 on: July 11, 2012, 01:32:15 am »

That's pretty funny, I have similar issues when I go to drive mum (who is a strict Christian) somewhere in my car, and I have forgotten about the heavy metal music (or any genre really) that includes much swearing that was blazing when I turned off the car, and then of course is drummed into our ears the second I turn the car on >.>

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4481 on: July 11, 2012, 05:23:36 am »

Farewell Lag!  It was fun while it lasted.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4482 on: July 11, 2012, 07:13:18 am »

The first two paragraphs of Log's post above were read in my head as being voiced by Patton Oswalt. Cheesy

Someone saying "first world problem" about someone else's frustration does seem like a way of demeaning them. I understand that some people intend it as a reminder of how fortunate you are, but that particular phrase is nearly the most negative possible way to frame that thought. The only time it doesn't bother me is when people say it about their own complaints.

Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4483 on: July 11, 2012, 07:26:00 am »

That's pretty funny, I have similar issues when I go to drive mum (who is a strict Christian) somewhere in my car, and I have forgotten about the heavy metal music (or any genre really) that includes much swearing that was blazing when I turned off the car, and then of course is drummed into our ears the second I turn the car on >.>

Huh, your music player starts automatically when the car starts? Interesting, I would have assumed you'd at least have to press play or something.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #4484 on: July 11, 2012, 05:53:23 pm »

Na I'm just using CD's, though when I used to use my player it did turn on because I would have it plugged into the car to keep it charged, and so when the car turned on it would get power and automatically turn on too.

Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 326   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: