The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
December 21, 2014, 06:40:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Oh, Gutted Hobo...you tried to steal supplies, and ended up stealing our hearts.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 326   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random Thoughts  (Read 425513 times)
MLE
Hailsis
Half-Life

Dammit Ghari

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: November 11, 2009, 10:54:40 am »

Hail makes me crave Disney movies.

...My dog smells. I wonder who will have to give her a bath when they get home in like a week? C: -prods Hail-

:B Totally not Hailfax's sister
Quote from: Taco Zombie
I like Hailsis. That is what you will be called now.

Times YutNinja'd : 21 :C
Badger
Civillian Police

Apparently people think I'm a badass...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #391 on: November 11, 2009, 01:49:59 pm »

I'm craving a Dr. Pepper...

"This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence" - Vyvyan
Owner:
http://www.rabidbadger.biz
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #392 on: November 11, 2009, 02:03:09 pm »

He likes Dr. Pepper AND makes sexy chocolate jokes?

Best adopted relative ever. (Ensouls is excluded from this, as we apparently have the same mother, making her "Long lost", not adopted.)

;____; -Big Sis
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 11:09:55 pm by ensouls » Logged

At least, that's what I think.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #393 on: November 12, 2009, 07:06:42 pm »

Why do kids suck nowadays? I was inches away from pushing two scene kids into an open intersection this morning. It frustrates me how much things have changed now a days. I swear I'm probably the only person nowadays who dresses normally in my school.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #394 on: November 12, 2009, 07:34:43 pm »

...My dog smells. I wonder who will have to give her a bath when they get home in like a week? C: -prods Hail-

Clean your own damn dog.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #395 on: November 12, 2009, 07:40:26 pm »

WHY CAN SKITTY AND WAILORD HAVE BABIES!?

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #396 on: November 12, 2009, 07:40:56 pm »

Because they can Log. I told you this. XD

@ Cheez: -high fives-

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #397 on: November 12, 2009, 08:27:34 pm »

*Reciprocates the highfive*

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: November 12, 2009, 08:51:41 pm »

I'm really tempted to make a thread in the game section asking the people who played/heard about modern warfare 2's terrorist killing civilian level and what they thought about it, and honestly how the game was in general as an experience, not just a game.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #399 on: November 12, 2009, 09:44:18 pm »

Spoiler warning, but small enough for it to not be a big deal if you read it.

Hmm... The civilian killing level... Infinity Ward made this pretty intense. Basically, you're playing as an undercover C.I.A. agent that has infiltrated a russian terrorist organization, and basically, at the beginning of the level, the player enters the airport with a small group, and the group proceeds to open fire on the lobby full of people.

As soon as you boot up the game, a warning appears, telling you about the offensive content. If you so choose, you no longer have to play the level, and it becomes a cutscene. This level is NOT "Lololol shoot innocents get points". I gasped audibly when they just started shooting civilians, and I made it through the entire level without shooting any "Bad guys".

Also, the game story is VERY Good, much more exciting in a lot of parts then the last installment, basically it's epic right up until the ending. If you play, you'll see why I say that.

DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #400 on: November 12, 2009, 09:55:35 pm »

Yeah, I played the level and it is pretty intense. They have made it really realistic, which is also why I think some people may be really offended by it, hence the warning. Also, I haven't finished the storyline yet, but so far, as Log said, it has been full of epicness, and is totally awesome. I of course haven't played the first one, so have nothing to compare it to.

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: November 12, 2009, 10:02:27 pm »

I thought it was very well executed( sorry for the pun) the civilian killing. It gives you the motivation as the Americans to want to win, even though the rest of the story happens. G4 said it best in their latest feedback, each thing that happens in the game is its own separate little thread, but it all comes together at the end, and thats when it all makes sense, and the motivation is needed to kill

EPIC SPOILERS!
When Price and Soap have to go kill Sheppard who basically caused everything to happen. He picks you to be the undercover agent from the first level, which causes America to be invaded. And it's like, yeah you shoot up some civilians, but because America is invaded, THOUSANDS die because of what Sheppard did. It's like, one murder is a tragedy, ten thousand murders is a statistic.

I find as an experience, its amazing. With the first one too, everything just tied in well together. Especially the opening where it does highlights of the last game with the cool animation of the globe. Despite it being big in the news, the terrorist thing isn't a big deal with me. It might be brutal, and I can say that, but this is a front for media where you can do things movies and books can't do. The media always demonizes gaming. Like this, you're shooting virtual people for the sake of story. If people do it in movies, nobody says anything. It's such a ridiculous thing the media does to gaming. Like if somebody kills somebody, they blame it on video games which is such a dick move. Like the kid up here in Canada who was playing to much of Modern Warfare 1, so his parents took his xbox away, and the kid runs away in beginning of winter, and ends up dying. That is his fault. For like three weeks at school, I was the only person defending the games side of it, not the kid. Think of me as a terrible person cause of the kid thing, but you all know its right.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #402 on: November 12, 2009, 10:06:04 pm »

The other day my friend was talking about something on 4chan involving that kid, so I wasn't really listening, and I just remember him saying "I don't know why everyone thinks he was playing COD, because he was obviously playing FALLOUT TREE". I fell to my knees in the middle of the grocery store laughing.

Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: November 12, 2009, 10:08:23 pm »

Lol, not really, but he froze to death cause the idiot, who knew it was effing winter, didn't take a jacket or anything. I'm sorry, but he kind of deserved to have some harm done to him for everything he did. Not his parents who had to deal with being harassed for being bad parents(I'm assuming judging by the reaction of all the people I talked to.)

Ralion
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Gentleshark

RalionX@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #404 on: November 12, 2009, 11:49:58 pm »

I swear I will eat at least one of these someday.

Quote from: TheLastOutlaw
I think I may have to adopt you at some point.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 326   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: