The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
August 20, 2014, 08:37:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HOLY CRAPTARDS!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 326   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random Thoughts  (Read 385046 times)
BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #2730 on: November 30, 2010, 01:14:36 pm »

If you get the last one, you'll need some sunglasses to go along with it.
The last one is probably the most tempting, yes. And I have sunglasses.
Also, here is where the reference is from.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 01:17:34 pm by BrainBlow » Logged

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!

[c
ce_gray
ARC Support Staff

View Profile
« Reply #2731 on: November 30, 2010, 03:18:17 pm »

Alright.

He love you long time WITH A BIG HAMMER.

D= *hides in fear* No humping parrot should have a big hammer!

Is getting her butt kicked by psychology.
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2732 on: November 30, 2010, 03:53:43 pm »

That's what she said?

*facedesk*

razaphale
Zombie

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2733 on: December 01, 2010, 05:20:42 am »

Random Thought? Why did they call common sense common when it isn't in fact common at all? O.o;; Kind of... Defeats the object of it being common. It's like giving Kamikaze pilots helmets. >.> See my point?
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #2734 on: December 01, 2010, 11:33:33 am »

Random Thought? Why did they call common sense common when it isn't in fact common at all? O.o;; Kind of... Defeats the object of it being common. It's like giving Kamikaze pilots helmets. >.> See my point?
OMG so true! Though, sometimes the mind gremlins get into your brain and make you think doing <insert action> makes perfect sense in a given situation, but you then later realize, "WTF did I do that for?!" I'm also talking about the sane, clean and sober.
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2735 on: December 01, 2010, 03:15:40 pm »

I can't. handle everyone's bullshit anymore. I try to be the optimistic one, but SOMEWHERE someone has to be a huge pessimist about EVERYTHING. I try to help out, but they can't seem to grasp this. I mean, fuck I can't DO anything because I'm on the other side of the fucking country. WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO. Not only that, I have my fucking ex-boyfriend trying to convince me to get back together with him or he's going to kill himself. My sister is freaking out over college and how she can't do anything and now my friend who lives in Washington who I care about deeply is in such a depressed MODE I CAN'T GET HER OUT OF IT. She needs to go to a fucking doctor, but she fucking won't and I'm at my wits end. Not only am I dealing with everyone else's bullshit, I have five 400/senior level courses that I'm potentially failing AND MIGHT NOT GRADUATE IN MAY because of all this bullshit that I've barely had time to think for myself. I'm trying to be the helpful one, but I just can't. fucking handle it anymore. I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to be doing and I've talked to EVERYONE but no one is giving me a straight answer; everyone wants ME to figure it all out. I'M SORRY. I'M GOING TO BE A COLLEGE GRADUATE IN AMERICA WITH NO JOB. OH, YOU ARE STRESSED ABOUT COLLEGE? CONGRATS, I WON'T HAVE A JOB. OH, YOU WANT TO GET TOGETHER OR YOU ARE GOING TO KILL YOURSELF, FINE. WHATEVER, JUST FUCKING DO IT.

I am tired. Of everything. And I want all this to stop.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
ce_gray
ARC Support Staff

View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: December 01, 2010, 03:29:09 pm »

I can't. handle everyone's bullshit anymore. I try to be the optimistic one, but SOMEWHERE someone has to be a huge pessimist about EVERYTHING. I try to help out, but they can't seem to grasp this. I mean, fuck I can't DO anything because I'm on the other side of the fucking country. WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO. Not only that, I have my fucking ex-boyfriend trying to convince me to get back together with him or he's going to kill himself. My sister is freaking out over college and how she can't do anything and now my friend who lives in Washington who I care about deeply is in such a depressed MODE I CAN'T GET HER OUT OF IT. She needs to go to a fucking doctor, but she fucking won't and I'm at my wits end. Not only am I dealing with everyone else's bullshit, I have five 400/senior level courses that I'm potentially failing AND MIGHT NOT GRADUATE IN MAY because of all this bullshit that I've barely had time to think for myself. I'm trying to be the helpful one, but I just can't. fucking handle it anymore. I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to be doing and I've talked to EVERYONE but no one is giving me a straight answer; everyone wants ME to figure it all out. I'M SORRY. I'M GOING TO BE A COLLEGE GRADUATE IN AMERICA WITH NO JOB. OH, YOU ARE STRESSED ABOUT COLLEGE? CONGRATS, I WON'T HAVE A JOB. OH, YOU WANT TO GET TOGETHER OR YOU ARE GOING TO KILL YOURSELF, FINE. WHATEVER, JUST FUCKING DO IT.

I am tired. Of everything. And I want all this to stop.

I'm really sorry you're having such a hard time Hail... It'll get better, you should know that.

Is getting her butt kicked by psychology.
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2737 on: December 01, 2010, 03:30:18 pm »

Oh I know.

I've come to terms with a lot of things in my life. I'm at the stage of my life where I don't care about anything except being with the people I love and living life. I don't rightly much care about anything else. But right now this little bump in the road is stalling the car.

Thank, though :3

AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2738 on: December 01, 2010, 03:30:53 pm »

Helping people is great, but you can't help others if you put yourself in a position that you can't help yourself. Maybe I'm wrong here, but I highly doubt you're the only person any of those people can turn to for advice/help, and if you are, the person in question was wrong to put such a hefty burden of dependency on you. As for your depressed friend that won't seek outside help, sometimes people aren't always looking for advice or help, but just want someone to listen. By the way if that's the case here I apologize.

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2739 on: December 01, 2010, 03:34:55 pm »

I don't know. Even when she wants someone to listen, she won't open up. I don't know. I just want to have done with this, but if she won't get help than I don't know what I can do, or what else I can even do.

: /

Oh life problems. always clogging up the Random Thoughts thread.

Also,

the National Art Gallery in Washington DC is getting threatened by Republicans to take down their LGBT gallery, in which THEY AGREED TO.

Some things the politicians could have done:

(a) Not commented.
(b) Said it isn't necessarily within their jurisdiction as lawmakers to do anything about it.
(c) Said they wouldn't personally hang the images in their own homes, but this is someone else's work, and it's art, so to each their own.
(d) Said they have an economy to fix, a WikiLeak to plug, and a Korean crisis on their hands, so maybe they'll deal with the LGBT-themed Jesus statue later.

From
http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2010/11/us_representative_john_boehner.html

AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2740 on: December 01, 2010, 03:43:34 pm »

I don't know. Even when she wants someone to listen, she won't open up. I don't know. I just want to have done with this, but if she won't get help than I don't know what I can do, or what else I can even do.
Even if she won't open up, it sometimes help for the person to just know you're there for them even if they're in denial or being stubborn. As horribly frustrating as it is, in my experience that is pretty much all you can do, and even if it's never said it can help the person out tremendously. Just don't let anyone drag you down with them.

Zebia
ARC Support Staff

Mmm... Tasty.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2741 on: December 01, 2010, 04:47:08 pm »

Forgot if I wished Hailfax a happy birthday before my school break.

True evil has never looked this cool... or had this many monocles  Yes, I am a smug bastard...
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #2742 on: December 01, 2010, 05:33:17 pm »

When my mom dumped Mr. Sperm Donor (a.k.a. my biological father) before I was born, he threatened to kill himself too (didn't happen). She called up his mom and told her this (and she blamed my mom for his feeling that way. Story for another day, perhaps). If you can get a hold of your ex's parents' phone number, or a mutual friend, or a trusted individual that lives near him (or something), you should call them and let them know what's happening so they can keep an eye on him. At least you'll have told someone, so you can't be "held responsible" for anything that may happen.

As for your friend, I don't know if the reason she won't see a doctor is because she can't afford it, or the prospect of sharing personal troubles with a complete stranger would be unnerving, or she needs a huge push (like, "holding her hand" through finding a doc, making an appointment, and/or taking her there) from someone close (physically and emotionally). But I do know that a phone call every once in a while can help lift someone's spirits for a while (at least, it does for me, and I've depression, social anxiety and a melancholic temperament).

And for anyone else that comes to you with their "bullshit", tell them to take a number. Lol.
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2743 on: December 01, 2010, 05:50:30 pm »

Forgot if I wished Hailfax a happy birthday before my school break.

NO YOU DID, I GOT YOUR PM! :B

DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #2744 on: December 01, 2010, 06:13:35 pm »

I totally went through similar things in high school, best friend was really depressed, all my other friends were going downhill, and I started sliding with them because in trying to help them, I had no time to look after myself. Main thing I discovered, you're no help to anyone if you start falling down with them. Take a week or two off for yourself, try to not contact any of the people who are dragging you down too much, focus on school and doing other things that you like and that relax you. Then go back and start helping.

With the ex boyfriend thing, my first boyfriend did the same thing. At first I was worried, then I realised it really was just him trying to manipulate me to go out with him again. One of my other friends also had an ex who tried to do the same thing, it was all talk there as well. So from my experience, it is normally all talk, but I really do like Synaster's idea about just calling another close friend of his, or a family member of his just to make sure he isn't going to do anything, just in case he is actually being serious.

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 326   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: