The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 16, 2014, 07:30:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mah arms are scarf!!  Dey go, "WEE WOO WEE WOO!"

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Teenagers.  (Read 1443 times)
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« on: September 30, 2009, 08:32:06 am »

In my Writers Craft class, my teacher gave us the crappy topic of teenagers to write about. This is what happens when I hate the topics she gives us:

Teenagers                                                   

Teenagers suck. They are ignorant, lazy, and most of them are just plain boring. I hate them. I would not sit with them on a train, I would not sit with them in the rain. I do not like them anywhere, I do not like them with long hair. I do not like their green eggs and ham, I do not like that one boy Sam. No, not you, the other one, behind you, yeah that guy. Oh my mistake, I thought he was a Sam. Bill is it? I donít like you Bill. You and your hip-hop music. It isnít music, nothing nowadays is real music. The good music is when you actually needed talent to be a good musician. The 60's and 70's  is when real music was. Now itís just terrible lyrics, people who have no right to be famous, and a bunch of useless people claiming to be musicians. But the worst of them: The teenage pop stars. They canít sing, or play music to save there lives. This is all just a generalization, as Iím sure there is a couple teens who can legitimately sing and play music, and have probably worked hard there whole lives to get there, and are interesting, and very kind thoughtful people. About 1% or so is about the amount of teens that that is true for.

It would be rude to blame it all on the teens, or all on the parents, but both of this is true, so the blame is put on both, fifty-fifty. The parents let their kids do what they want. The parents need to control their kids better, and actually be a role in their lives. The teens need to be more respectful to everybody, and stop being such, well teens, and to grow up. They arenít even close to being ready for the real world, and will systematically crush the economy back down because people will not be qualified for jobs, nor how to attain and keep said job. The economy, after this minor rough patch, will need dedicated, hard workers to get everything back up and running, and teens nowadays just arenít ready. If youíre dying, do you want a irresponsible teen trying to save you, or a teen that is polite, well behaved, and dedicated to the job? Itís your choice.

By: Mark Johnson

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 07:50:51 pm »

Eh ploose.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 08:05:50 pm »

There may be one or two mistakes I'm sorry. I got the edit back today after it was peer-edited, so i then bitched at my friend for sucking out loud. Hope you all liked it.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Grammer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Kehehehehehe!

vile-grimoire@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 01:28:18 pm »

I love how subtle an ironic this is. Jetray, this is truly a monument of love to the current generation. Very well done Grin

Cute: Anything that will bring a horrible death upon unwanted visitors.

You know when they warn you about some crazy showing up here? That's me they're talking about. Tea?
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009, 10:13:03 pm »

Wow, thanks Grammer and Cheese. That is one of the best compliments about my writing I've ever gotten. The second one was my friend was peer editing something else, and she said and I quote for the truth " when I read your stuff. I find it believable. If its about you, I can actually see you saying this, and imagine you saying this"

So thank you Grammer, Cheez, and everybody who read this. Feedback would be great, I would like to know if there is anything wrong with my style at all.

I might add some more of my writing from my class.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: