The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
December 21, 2014, 02:33:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: But I didn't mean to...

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Halo 3 ODST  (Read 4781 times)
mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2009, 03:35:46 am »

Do you mean ODSTs? And by "Body Shields" do you mean "Body Armour"? Or a Energy Shield like the Master Chiefs? If you've played Halo 2, or 3, it should be obvious, no offense.
The health thing is back, so you have stamina, which drains when shot, and once your stamina is dropped, you lose health, find health packs to restore health.

Fair enough , meant the Energy shield .
so you don't have the flashy shield anymore , Nice

Common sense? , worthless things like those i have not had for as long as i can remember.
LordSappington
ARC Support Staff

Fookin' prawns

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2009, 07:12:20 pm »

My favorite part of the whole game? BONUS ROUND!

baboosh
Civillian

Hmm...ZOMG...That zombie stole my twinky (>x_x)>ll

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2009, 09:04:36 am »

I finally played odst....see there was a part in halo 1 where the game gliched and it tripled the grunts on me, it was named THE DAWN OF THE GRUNTS.

Suddenly when I beat down the last chiftan I hear BONUS ROUND....I stand there dumbstruck untill I see a group of grunts come waddling out, then some more, and more,and more....then I hear "holy flare!" a thousend times....I turned into a bluberry...

ODST is a must have that puts the other halos to shame! But now I wanna play as the equally awesome looking police officers...

If a survivor screams, I will laugh. If a zombie walks, it will catch fire. If a man walks up asking me for help, I will shoot and loot. If a little girl walks up to me and hands me a twinkie...I'll giver her a piggyback ride as long as we're friends!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: