The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 25, 2014, 05:15:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Greetings from Crazy Hobo Island!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Writing company thingy.  (Read 1231 times)
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« on: October 04, 2009, 09:53:30 pm »

I honestly had no clue where to put this so it goes in random. If the mods want to move it, go for it.

I had a kind of epiphany today, and I decided that I was going to turn myself into a small writing company thingy, and unify my work under a name: "Spare Room Writing"

The spare room is a reference to where I hang out most the time in my house, and has my computer and such, meaning almost all of my writing happens in here. I might change the name, but for now its that. This is really all thanks to anybody who has read my stuff, or even mentioned it to me( all you guys) so thanks.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 11:28:45 pm »

I has not reads the stuffs, but indeed that sounds like a smashing idea. Good lucks.

Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 04:50:29 am »

Thanks Sammich. If you want two, I do have two pieces up in the writing section; Teenagers, A Canadian Satire. You can read them if you want, it's up to you.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: