The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
April 20, 2014, 03:10:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Do you want me to drive?  'Cause I can drive y' know.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Post-apocalyptic journal (Completed)  (Read 5448 times)
Alucard_101
Half-Life

alucard101@live.ca
View Profile WWW Email
« on: October 04, 2009, 08:36:15 pm »

So I decided to start writing a journal about what I'd do in the event of the zombie apocalypse; I'm going to go over quite a few scenarios with it, and include some forumites, too.
I've already written up to a few days, but I'm only going to post them one day at a time. Oh, and post here about what you think and such.

Well, here goes; (And just for clarification; yes, my real name is Josh)

Day 1 -
Today on the news, they said there was a sickness sweeping the continent. They said not to panic; That's when I paniced. They said that there's an infection that's being spread, one that turns people into cannibalistic maniacs with no abilities other than to run and feed.

So today I went out and bought as many supplies and weapons as I could. Since I'm only young I could only legally buy a few things; Bats, food, and some things that could be used as make-shift weapons. I think this is going to be something more than just your everyday sickness like the flu, I think it's going to be something big. It's like something out of a Romero movie.

-Josh
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 01:38:20 pm by Alucard_101 » Logged

Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 09:35:52 pm »

Pretty good. I have a feeling I'm going to like this. And if it were a Romero movie, you would have a bunch of people saying you are the monsters, then 40 minutes of pointless dialogue.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Alucard_101
Half-Life

alucard101@live.ca
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 04:04:24 pm »

Day 2-
Jesus, it's worse than I thought, the infection has already spread over here, when just yesterday it was down somewhere in the US; I can't stay here for long, I have to leave tomorrow and find some better shelter. No...I have to stay on the move, otherwise... "They" can just knock down the doors. Tomorrow I'll try to find some kind of movement that will last me a long while without breaking down. Probably find a car first, and then put a bike in the trunk.
-Josh

Alucard_101
Half-Life

alucard101@live.ca
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 05:54:10 pm »

Day 3-
I killed one of them today... I didn't think it would be that easy... There was so much blood, and I think I heard some snapping...

No, I have to get my mind off of it, otherwise I'll drive myself crazy thinking "they" will ever be what they used to be. I need to do what I have to do to survive in this new world.

I've made my way out of the city and I'm trying to make it somewhere where they can't reach me. I think there's an airport nearby, I'll try to find it and hide in one of the planes or something...
-Josh

Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 06:05:05 pm »

Liking it so far, but hiding in a plane? I don't see how that's a good idea.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Alucard_101
Half-Life

alucard101@live.ca
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 07:03:04 pm »

Well, airplanes have huge doors usually, and in case of an emergency, could try to fly it

Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2009, 08:04:56 pm »

No, they usually have fairly small doors that you'd probably have trouble opening, and if you don't have pilot training, you're fucked if you try to fly one.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Alucard_101
Half-Life

alucard101@live.ca
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2009, 01:48:05 pm »

(Two to make up for yesterday and the day before, I'll post one more later on tonight)

Day 4-
Found a survivor, a guy named William. He finds it wierd that I'm keeping a journal, but I think it could be used to show people -If there are any after this- What it was like during this infection.
We came across an old camper, it had american plates, so they couldn't have been from around here; We searched around and found a pair of guns, but not much ammo, so we have to be smart about how we use these; Only in the most intense situations...
-Josh

Day 5-
We were on the road all day today and saw nothing but "them" and a few abandoned cars... When I let Will take the wheel, he ran over most of "them"; I think I'm going to have to get used to doing that, too, but I think it might take a while. It's the face, I think... they still look somewhat like people, that's why I find it hard to kill them...
-Josh

Alucard_101
Half-Life

alucard101@live.ca
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2009, 11:08:49 pm »

[Note: I took this weekend off both to finish writing this and because I had company. But the whole thing is done now, and I'll post the rest daily, because I feel like it,]

Day 6-
So today we found another survivor, Jarrel, he said his name was. He was running across the street and we nearly hit him with our car.
I'm getting concerned about gas, I mean, sooner or later most of the gas stations are going to go empty, and we'll have to walk or find more bikes or something like that.
-Josh

NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Vote Saxon this November!

nerdpower13@hotmail.com nerdpower13 cooldude24597@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2009, 03:11:00 am »

Pretty good so far. Looking forward to the rest.

Alucard_101
Half-Life

alucard101@live.ca
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2009, 07:57:24 pm »

Day 7-
I can't believe it's only been a week, and the infection has spread this much; We were about to go into a city, but we saw that it was swarming with "them" and we decided to go around. Most of the stores looked like they were looted already, anyway.
Later on, we found a small town, not many of "them", so it was safe to stay there for tonight.
-Josh

Alucard_101
Half-Life

alucard101@live.ca
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2009, 05:23:05 pm »

Day 8-
I saw someone die today... It was a woman we were trying to get out of an apartment building, when one of "them" came up behind her and, well...
It was so different than in the movies... There was a lot more blood, and not nearly as easy to watch... I lost my appetite for the day.
-Josh

Alucard_101
Half-Life

alucard101@live.ca
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2009, 08:23:30 pm »

Day 9-
We finally ran out of gas and had to walk; We couldn't take many supplies with us, just some food and the weapons.
Later, we ran into an infected dog. I didn't even think the animals could become infected. It came at us really quickly, and pounced on top of Jarrel, but Will knocked it off with his bat and killed it...
-Josh

Alucard_101
Half-Life

alucard101@live.ca
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2009, 08:36:50 pm »

Day 10-
Today on the radio, there were people saying that this was god killing all the sinners and non-believers. What a bunch of shit, it's scientists developing something that shouldn't be developed.
And for all we know, the ones we've seen so far aren't the only ones that were developed; There might be ones that are stronger, faster, or even intelligent. Now that might be a problem, especially if they can strategize...
We decided that we're going to need better weapons, so we need to find a gun shop or shooting range. And since those aren't too plentiful in Canada, we're going to have to find a way to get southern toward the US.
-Josh

Alucard_101
Half-Life

alucard101@live.ca
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2009, 06:29:41 pm »

Day 11-
Ran across an old RV and we're staying in it for now, tomorrow we're going to see how far we can get to the US.
I think I'm getting more used to killing "them", but I still feel kind of strange when I do it. But as I kill the ones that are more decomposed, I don't feel as bad...
I wonder if I could find a way to talk to more people, like find an internet connection or something, because then I could see if some of my friends are okay...
-Josh

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: