The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
August 20, 2014, 04:45:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We go there and half the time... WE DON'T COME BACK!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Team Shenanigans  (Read 12506 times)
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« on: October 07, 2009, 03:15:04 pm »

Hey, remember my semi-terrible short story? Well, I'm bringing it back for you guys. Unfortunately, when I posted it all onto the forum, I kept it in a notebook and since I moved, I haven't been able to find it. I have the first half on my computer now, but other than that, I don't have it saved anywhere. If anyone kept a copy, lemme know!
Anyway, here's the first part again. Do not steal for your own gain, blah blah blah, etc. let's go! Also, I placed people in Jenny's world, so that belongs to her and no one else. Team Fortress 2 belongs to Valve and everyone that I mention/control in this story are mine. So, if you're mentioned....well....I own your soul, guess I forgot to tell you that. c:

Red Team:
Demoman: Marauder_Pilot
Engineer: Dodom
Heavy: Alex
Medic: McNinja
Pyro: Sammich
Scout: Me!
Sniper: Ensouls
Soldier: Dahlia
Spy: TheLastOutlaw

She was running. It was all she had to do. She felt her feet pound on the hard asphalt, her chucks echoed in the streets. Her breaths were short, but she kept going.  She felt the inside of her hat line with sweat. The bat got harder to hold; the sweat lingered on her hands. Her neck got chafed by the bag’s strap. She jumped over a few more cars before she finally landed on the sidewalk away from the streets. It was silent, empty. She stood there as she regained air in her lungs, but the air was hot and humid. She licked her dry lips as she dropped the bat onto the ground. The bat created a clunk sound as it echoed in the vacant streets, but she didn’t care. Her hands shook, she needed water, bad.
   “Fax, come in,” the headset crackled. Fax jumped at the sound as it reverberated in her ears. She could already feel a headache coming.
   “Loud and clear, Dahlia, what’s up?” Fax questioned as she looked around to find some water.
   “Where the hell are you?”
   Fax walked around to find a street sign or anything that would resemble where she was. She noticed the Capitol none too far away. Fax scratched the back of her head before she said: “9th and Independence. Southwest. Right by the Capitol. Vote me in, bitches.”
   Fax could almost hear Dahlia roll her eyes. “We ain’t far.”
   “What’s your ETA then?”
   “Bout ten minutes. You gonna be okay out there, Fax?”
   “I ain’t a scout for nothing, Dahlia, m’dear. See you in ten.”

The headset disconnected and Fax looked around for a store or something. She found a small shop not too far away, albeit ransacked; it didn’t hurt to look. The store was small. The once full shelves were empty and blood spattered all around. The cash register was torn open, but the money covered the ground. She went inside and heard the familiar hum. She smiled as she walked closer to a small fridge that was filled with various sodas and water bottles. She felt the fridge and felt that it was somewhat cool to the touch; a little warmer than room temperature. Fax opened the fridge and took out a water bottle. She downed half of the bottle before she splashed the rest on her face. She then took out two more bottles and placed them in her bag. She was about to grab one more when she heard shuffling. Fax closed the door and slowly walked toward the back room. She heard a groan as the zombie came closer. Fax reached for her baseball bat, but it was outside.   

“Fuckin’ A,” Fax muttered as she slowly backed away from the zombie. The zombie groaned and shuffled closer. Fax looked behind her to see the entrance and she slowly made her way out. As soon as she made her way out, she turned around to see five more zombies on their way over. She looked around to see her baseball bat that glistened in the sun. She ran over to her fallen weapon, but the zombie from inside the store crawled out and grabbed at Fax. Fax turned to grab the zombie in the neck, but the two fell down and collided with the cement. Fax felt her right elbow slam on the hard cement and she swore out loud; she knew that her elbow was shattered. The zombie tried to bite at her neck, but she kept him at bay with her arm. She looked over to see her bat not too far away. Her headset was destroyed by the five zombies that walked towards the two. She tried to grab for her bat, but the zombie got closer to her face. “Fuck!”
   She heard a crack, and watched as the zombie’s head explode. She closed her eyes as the infected blood splattered all over her face. She felt the body go limp and fall on top of her. Quickly, she pushed the body off of her and slowly stood up. She then looked up to see two more zombies fall to the ground with heads that also exploded. She then smelled gasoline. Hastily, she grabbed her bat from the ground and dove out of the way as the rest of the zombies went up into flames. Fax stared into the flames and she could have sworn that she could hear the zombies screaming. Fax sighed and bowed her head.
   “What the hell are you doing?”

Chapters:

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 09:29:49 pm by Hailfax » Logged

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
MLE
Hailsis
Half-Life

Dammit Ghari

meilyxxiv@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 03:30:05 pm »

-insert derpy face here-

:B Totally not Hailfax's sister -shifty eyes-
Quote from: Taco Zombie
I like Hailsis. That is what you will be called now.

Times YutNinja'd : 21 :C
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 03:37:41 pm »

*waves shard pointy things in the sky*

HUZZAH!

Grammer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Kehehehehehe!

vile-grimoire@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 03:44:23 pm »

*Sends up fireworks.*

Halleluja!

Cute: Anything that will bring a horrible death upon unwanted visitors.

You know when they warn you about some crazy showing up here? That's me they're talking about. Tea?
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 04:18:24 pm »

I wonder who could ever think of such a grand idea?

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 04:57:24 pm »

I wonder who could ever think of such a grand idea?

I wonder indeed. XD

Ralion
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Gentleshark

RalionX@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 05:41:18 pm »

Fix'd

Quote from: TheLastOutlaw
I think I may have to adopt you at some point.
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2009, 10:56:34 am »

Chapter 2:

Fax looked up to see Dahlia and the rest of the crew in front of her. Fax smiled as she stood up, but then a sharp pain shot up her arm. The medic, McNinja, ran up to her aid. He examined the wound before he took out some gauze.
   “Only dislocated,” McNinja replied with an Irish accent. He looked at her with his blue eyes. “This is gonna smart.”
   “What?” Fax asked until she screamed. She looked at McNinja wildly before he finished with her elbow as he placed her arm in a makeshift sling. “What the hell did you do?”
   “Relocated yer elbow,” he answered as he adjusted his gloves. “When we get back home, I’ll properly handle yer arm.”
    Fax nodded and looked at the blackened corpses on the ground. She picked up her hat to see that the flames charred the brim.
   “Damn it, Sammich,” Fax whined. “Ya burned my hat.”
   A red suited person walked up and turned off the flamethrower. The person then took off the mask and gave a grin. “Sorry, Fax. Shit happens. Besides, that was four points to me. Unfortunately, ‘Soul is still in the lead.”

Fax shook her head and placed the hat backwards on her head. She looked to see Dahlia, Sammich, and McNinja. “Where’s everyone else?”
   Just then the sound of a mini gun could be heard along with maniacal laughter. The four turned to see their large teammate as he fired into nothingness. The four then saw another teammate run towards them with explosives in his hand. He tossed it into the fray and covered his ears. The explosives went off and everyone felt the small breeze the explosives caused. Fax closed her eyes and covered her face. The mini gun stopped its fire and the sound of the gun reloading was heard.
   “Hailfax!” the rather large man exclaimed with an equally large grin on his face.
   Hailfax smiled. “Hey, Alex. Marauder.”
   The one called Marauder gave a small wave and threw up more explosives. Marauder gave a small laugh and continued through the streets.
   “Glad to see you’re okay,” a voice crept up from behind.
   Hailfax jumped and quickly turned around with baseball bat ready to strike. She sighed to see a familiar hockey mask and lit cigarette. “Dammit, Outlaw, don’t sneak up on me like that.”
   “I apologize.”
   “Sentry’s down until we get to the next point,” their engineer, Dodom stated as she dropped the large tool box.
   “Sniper’s out of position,” Dahlia replied as she interrupted the team getting back together. “They’re telling us to move out. Head back to base.”

The group began to walk toward their destination. Every so often, Marauder would shout: “Fire in the hole!” and an explosive would go off. At first the explosions would bother Fax, but she let them go after the fifth one.
   Fax then felt Marauder elbowed her on her good arm. “I’m beating ‘Souls by five points. Think she can get a Hunter in the next few hours?”
   Fax scoffed. “Ensouls is one of the best snipers we got. ‘Course she’s gonna get a Hunter. Prolly a ‘Zerker if possible.”
   “Marauder, I just sniped a Hunter and three Crawlers. Beat that,” a light voice crackled on Marauder’s headset.
   Marauder stopped and held his headset again. “Say again, ‘Soul?”
   “She’s kicking yer ass, mate!” Dodom cried out as the rest of the team laughed.
   Marauder made a frown as he threw another explosive behind him in mock anger. The crew laughed once again as they continued down main street to head toward the Potomac River. The once majestic city was in ruins. Fax remembered how she used to come to this city to see priceless art and the once beautiful history of the city; of country. The crew passed 12th street when they heard groans nearby. Fax heard the crew load their weapons while she heard the hum of the minigun come to life. Fax gripped her baseball bat with the wish that she grabbed her scattergun, or at least the pistol. She looked up to see a small crowd of zombies; the crew must’ve awoken the zombies or it could’ve just been Marauder.

“Should I set up a Sentry?” Dodom questioned aloud as she loaded her shot gun.
   “Negative,” Ensouls’ voice crackled over the headset. “There’s only about twenty of them.”
   “So, it’s a “who gets to shoot the most zombies” game then?” Marauder asked.
   “Yes and the whole let us survive when we get to the boats,” Ensouls reminded them. “I’m in position. When you guys see them, start shooting.”
   “Don’t have to tell me twice,” Dodom replied as she loaded the shotgun. She cocked the shotgun and pointed it toward the crowd that headed towards the crew. The groans became louder as the group shuffled closer. Fax gripped her bat and raised it above her head ready to strike anything that came close. She saw the first line of zombies. Their arms stretched out and their mouths hung open. Fax took a step back; she was injured and she didn’t want to get injured further.
   “Yowza!” Enouls’ voice was heard. “Got me a Spitter!”
   “Dammit, Soul!” Marauder exclaimed.

Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2009, 12:36:15 pm »

Yay, 'tis back! Ish.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Alex
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

djurico_666@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2009, 04:13:58 pm »

Cheesy
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2009, 06:38:12 pm »

I like Cheesy! *waits eagerly for next installment*

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2009, 07:22:54 pm »

Oh yeah, it was before Milly. It gets really epic, and really awesome. I remember checking the page like 10 times a day waiting for an update of it so I could keep reading.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2009, 07:28:52 pm »

I'm already like that, and only after two chapters!

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2009, 07:29:30 pm »

There is like 38 if I remember correctly

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2009, 08:15:24 pm »

I think there was 40....2....42 chapters in all.

Mind you, it's gonna be a little different than it was before, unless once again, someone saved it to a disc or something. : / Expect some differences.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: