The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 24, 2014, 11:39:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No.  I fuck ON.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TZH: The Dino Wars  (Read 13294 times)
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2009, 04:31:07 am »

Before Jackal a vortex appeared, howling like the death of a thousand tourtured souls, from this came forth a mirror, eight foot high.

Inside the mirror an image appeared of the devourer.

"Two sacrifices of which is held dear to you I have recieved. One sacrifice of whats is thought to be dear, but which be worthless hath also been made. Terracticus, I acceptyour offering. Keep the journal, Forgetting thy rots is the first step to death. Jackal, you give me a fine weapon and the memory of love.
Keep the blade, it will be needed in the times ahead.

Aerok, Gold and jewels and baubles you provide! Worthless trinkets!"

At this the ornaments which Aerok had placed upon the alter disolved into molten stones, gems and metals, which twisted themselves into a brand in the shape of a shrowded, winged bieng. This brand leapt like a glittering salmon and smashed firmly to his forehead.

"Solve now this riddle Fool. What is the most valuble treasure too all men?"

Turning back to Jackal Criccthulhu calmed himself.
"I apologise for brutality, however, there seems no other ways to teach lower forms how to think. You have made a sacrifice, great to you, I wish now you to pledge yourself to me."

Drawing his sword and thrusting it out of the mirror, a errie tingling sound sung through the air, "Kiss the tip of my blade and you and your men shall have riches to make you kings, Nay, GODS on other worlds, And for you and Terracticus I shall give your hearts deepest desires, at the fulfilmentof my ultimate goal."

Jackal
Civillian Police

I see what you did there...

en3rgymax
View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2009, 02:25:03 pm »

At the touch of the brand, Aerok screamed in pain and terror. Almost taking to flight, he stopped and stooped to the ground, holding his forehead. At first he was ashamed that he had failed in his thinking. Then he was ashamed that he did not know the answer. Aerok had always been taught that gold was important to everything, as it gave power to those who had great amounts of it. But now, that thinking was wrong. If Aerok would not be able to answer this riddle correctly, he would fail his now Brothers and Sisters. As he ignored the pain, Aerok thought momentarily.

As Aerok was brainstorming, Jackal was almost surprised at the happenings, but he knew no action may need to be taken. He and Terracticus took their respective journal and sword. Jackal knew what his deepest desire was: one day, Jackal hoped to rule this world, differently from what his ancestors and race had done. He hoped the same for his followers, as they too had their homes taken and their people murdered each other race. Terracticus wished nothing except for great power, maybe even near immortality. All his life he had wished to be very old and to still be strong in his age.

Jackal went forth to the sword, but before his lips braced the sword, Aerok spoke up.

"Wait. I know what is the most valuable treasure to man."
With his forehead branded with the shape of what seemed to be himself, everyone awaited his answer.
"The most valuable treasure to all men is completing their goals. There is no better feeling in the world than when one finds true love, or their soul mate. Nothing is better than doing something great for all, if you so please. Or, if there is no greater thing than completing your most wildest dreams, even in death."

Aerok waited for The Great Devourer's decision, hoping not to be smite. But if he was to be killed, then and there, Aerok would promise himself to watch over his friends in the afterlife, and to start anew. Aerok almost had a gut feeling this wouldn't go well...

HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2009, 04:18:20 pm »

"Wrong. I will give you one more atempt." Criccthulhu waited patiently for the reply.

Water is a great gift, unless you drown, Warmth is a great gift unless you burn, food is, unless it poisons. Think of one think every living breathingthing needs Jackal

I'd just like to point out that air can be poisonous too. Just saying. -ensoul

- Cricco
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 03:02:25 am by --Cricco-- » Logged

Jackal
Civillian Police

en3rgymax
View Profile Email
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2009, 07:19:29 pm »

((OOC: This is totally making me think of Knights Of The Old Republic's tests and puzzles right now.))

Aerok stood still, but his mind shrank. It was difficult for him to think; what could every man need? Air? Life? Sustenance? Aerok was confused. He had no idea where to turn to to look for the answer. Could it be blood? Oxygen, which is a part of air, fuels blood, which in turn fuels man...

Aerok cursed himself. His thinking has always been askew, and thinking on the dot never was his strong suit. Air seemed like the most logical choice, but blood was too. It could go either way, Aerok was thinking, but which one?

"Blood. Every man needs blood."
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 06:01:53 pm by Jackal » Logged

HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2009, 04:13:33 pm »

"Correct. Now, arm yourselves and your men, and spread my benevolence to all. By force if nesescary."

Jackal
Civillian Police

en3rgymax
View Profile Email
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2009, 06:11:16 pm »

The three persons before all knelt to their feet, with Aerok sweating feverishly, and bowed their heads.

Jackal spoke up," Yes, Your Greatness. No one will stop us, or you, while we have you to follow. You have my word and my fellow travelers' words."

The three stood up, and while Jackal kissed the still held-out sword of Crriccthulu, Aerok covered the broken part in his mask with the hood of his robes. Jackal and Terracticus grabbed their belongings returned to them, and the three walked across the sand dunes beach to the still working group.

"My friends, we have been accepted into Criccthulu's legion. Continue preparing the shelters, and possibly dig a bit down, if you can, Armedshrew. We need all of the precautions and defense measures needed. To add on our defenses, we will cut trees down and create a wooden keep. It may not sound promising or grand, but it will be once we enchant wood and stone together to protect ourselves. Get to work, quickly. We may not have that much time left."

Everyone returned to work after listening to their leader. Aerok went to his own section, slowly enchanting sapphires. His forehead still seared with pain, and he would always feel as if Criccthulu himself would be watching him, ready to strike out if Aerok made the selfish decision.

HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE
ensouls
Member of the Campaign for Dead Rights
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Frau

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2009, 06:37:02 pm »

Teehee.

Grammer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Kehehehehehe!

vile-grimoire@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2009, 06:32:55 am »

"Food, drink, weapons, material wealth, the opportunity to punch gods in the face, you name it, I can probably provide," Grammer told Cheez. "But for now, what about strong liquor and a the prospect of a really good scrap? Then we make the rest of the reward up as we go?"

Grammer turned to Random Zombie. "That goes for you guys, too. You want something within my abilities, you'll have it. Though for now, the things on offer are hard liquor, a damn fine BBQ, that we're already eating, and a huge-ass scrap."

Cute: Anything that will bring a horrible death upon unwanted visitors.

You know when they warn you about some crazy showing up here? That's me they're talking about. Tea?
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2009, 01:34:01 pm »

Cheez's head tilted back slightly as he pondered Grammer's offer. Then he grinned and held his hand up. "Highfive!"

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: