The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 02, 2014, 12:44:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welp, done all ma animal burnin', don't need this shit no more so gonna sell it on E-Bay.
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gentleman of Questionable Heritage IV: Etiquette's Reckoning  (Read 12677 times)
Ralion
Apprentice Zombie Hunter
********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 8394


Gentleshark

RalionX@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2009, 10:22:21 pm »

> Exit Cobbler's Shop.
Logged

Quote from: TheLastOutlaw
I think I may have to adopt you at some point.
Tokkie
Half-Life
******
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 819


HOW COULD YOU?!

tokkiebainow@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2009, 10:26:55 pm »

Having made a satisfactory purchase, you exit the shop with newfound optimism. Capitalism at its best!

To your north is the cobbler.
To your west, slum street continues.
To your east is main street.
To your south is the armory.

Status
Hit Points: 6/7
Gent Tokens: 0/3
Scallywag Coins: 1/3

Burliness: 10
Acumen: 8 (-2)
Spryness: 14
Pulchritude: 10

Inventory
Bisected blunderbuss
Melon scooper [3/3 Uses]
Crowbar [5/5 Uses]
Gumshoes (+1 to Acumen)

Funds
60/500 Abulonian Superbucks

Special Maneuvers
Fisticuffs

Scallywag Tree
Villainous Chuckle
Logged
Ralion
Apprentice Zombie Hunter
********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 8394


Gentleshark

RalionX@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2009, 10:31:51 pm »

>Go West
Logged

Quote from: TheLastOutlaw
I think I may have to adopt you at some point.
Tokkie
Half-Life
******
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 819


HOW COULD YOU?!

tokkiebainow@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2009, 04:49:35 pm »

You walk west and find yourself standing in front of an enormous tavern, the sort of establishment in which many unsavory characters may be found, along with the occasional mysterious quest-providing stranger. In front of the tavern a drunkard weaves back and forth in severe inebriation. Scandalous! In his hand he holds a large jug of avocado beer. Upon sighting you, he stumbles over and attempts to shake your hand. With significant slurring, he informs you that he's offering a substantial reward for the return of his adorable pet, a being he calls "Solomon Fluffbottom the 3rd". When asked, he declines to tell you what happened to the 1st and 2nd. He accuses a local businessman of Solomon's disappearance.

To your north is the projects.
To your west is the tavern.
To your east, slum street continues.
To your south, slum street continues.

Status
Hit Points: 6/7
Gent Tokens: 0/3
Scallywag Coins: 1/3

Burliness: 10
Acumen: 8 (-2)
Spryness: 14
Pulchritude: 10

Inventory
Bisected blunderbuss
Melon scooper [3/3 Uses]
Crowbar [5/5 Uses]
Gumshoes (+1 to Acumen)

Funds
60/500 Abulonian Superbucks

Special Maneuvers
Fisticuffs

Scallywag Tree
Villainous Chuckle
Logged
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter
********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 18743


Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2009, 04:53:49 pm »

Ask of the nature of this mysterious beast.
Logged

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Tokkie
Half-Life
******
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 819


HOW COULD YOU?!

tokkiebainow@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2009, 12:59:34 am »

The sloshed one seems evasive, but after several well placed anecdotes on your extensive history in the art of cricket, you manage to extract some information out of him. According to the man, "Solomon" is one of the rare Land Walruses, a species highly sought after for its luxurious fur coats, which it painstakingly crafts from nearby felines.

To your north is the projects.
To your west is the tavern.
To your east, slum street continues.
To your south, slum street continues.

Status
Hit Points: 6/7
Gent Tokens: 0/3
Scallywag Coins: 1/3

Burliness: 10
Acumen: 8 (-2)
Spryness: 14
Pulchritude: 10

Inventory
Bisected blunderbuss
Melon scooper [3/3 Uses]
Crowbar [5/5 Uses]
Gumshoes (+1 to Acumen)

Funds
60/500 Abulonian Superbucks

Special Maneuvers
Fisticuffs

Scallywag Tree
Villainous Chuckle
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 10:37:21 am by Tokkie » Logged
Ralion
Apprentice Zombie Hunter
********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 8394


Gentleshark

RalionX@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2009, 09:28:15 pm »

> Enter the tavern to gather information.
Logged

Quote from: TheLastOutlaw
I think I may have to adopt you at some point.
Tokkie
Half-Life
******
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 819


HOW COULD YOU?!

tokkiebainow@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2009, 05:22:22 pm »

You stride through the door of the tavern, immediately being required to dodge an airborne mug and what may have been its owner. Feeling somewhat ruffled, but otherwise unharmed, you assess your surroundings.

A group of ridiculously over-muscled fellows play cards at a humorously tiny table by the fireplace. Somewhat strangely, each carries an enormous medieval weapon of some sort, whether it be stabby, choppy, or smashy. Upon further inspection, you notice that their deck is constructed of tanned and dried reptilian leather, the sort of which your Aunt Rita might make an umbrella case out of.

At the bar stands one of the fattest men you have ever seen, easily weighing upwards of 30 pumpkins! He looks extremely bored, and replies to any drink orders with a noncommittal grunt, driving off potential drunkards with a dismissive wave of his meaty hand.

Over in the corner, the darkness seems to coalesce into an uncannily spooky blob of plot point, partially concealing a cloaked and hooded man holding a two-handed sword and what appears to be a necklace adorned with tiny finger bones.

Thanks to the overexposure of scandalous behavior, you have become jaded, and find yourself thinking the most ungentlemanly thoughts. Good choice, I'm sure it will assist you in future job interviews. Your Acumen returns to normal.

To your north is a staircase leading upwards.
To your east is slum street.

Status
Hit Points: 6/7
Gent Tokens: 0/3
Scallywag Coins: 1/3

Burliness: 10
Acumen: 10
Spryness: 14
Pulchritude: 10

Inventory
Bisected blunderbuss
Melon scooper [3/3 Uses]
Crowbar [5/5 Uses]
Gumshoes (+1 to Acumen)

Funds
60/500 Abulonian Superbucks

Special Maneuvers
Fisticuffs

Scallywag Tree
Villainous Chuckle
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 05:32:19 pm by Tokkie » Logged
ensouls
Member of the Campaign for Dead Rights
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Posts: 12275


Frau


View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2009, 05:28:07 pm »

Go north.
Logged

Tokkie
Half-Life
******
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 819


HOW COULD YOU?!

tokkiebainow@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2009, 05:47:38 pm »

You ascend the stairs and emerge into the upper floor of the tavern. The wooden floor is adorned with plush rugs, and elaborately painted tapestries hang from the walls, giving the overall impression of either tremendous wealth or horrible fashion sense and access to a thrift store. Stepping forward, you are immediately waylaid by a shadowy figure that drifts from the corner. A tendril drifts from the center mass and extends towards you.

"Present identification, please!"

To the south a staircase leading downwards.
To the north is a door blocked by a moving shadow.

Status
Hit Points: 6/7
Gent Tokens: 0/3
Scallywag Coins: 1/3

Burliness: 10
Acumen: 10
Spryness: 14
Pulchritude: 10

Inventory
Bisected blunderbuss
Melon scooper [3/3 Uses]
Crowbar [5/5 Uses]
Gumshoes (+1 to Acumen)

Funds
60/500 Abulonian Superbucks

Special Maneuvers
Fisticuffs

Scallywag Tree
Villainous Chuckle
Logged
Raryn
Raryn? I'm not Raryn...
Apprentice Zombie Hunter
********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 4644


I can wait

Raryn@hotmail.com ertsdjhgfgh4
View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2009, 07:21:07 pm »

Say "Will this do for Identification?" and hold crowbar menacingly at shadow.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 07:25:22 pm by Raryn » Logged
Dr. McNinja
Inspiring bad German accents since 07
Apprentice Zombie Hunter
********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 10820


Yiffing in hell


View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2009, 12:44:06 pm »

I can't not read this thread's name in the Spy's voice.[/offtopic]
Logged
Tokkie
Half-Life
******
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Posts: 819


HOW COULD YOU?!

tokkiebainow@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2009, 11:44:26 pm »

Update tomorrow. Had a couple papers to work on.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!