The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 31, 2014, 01:02:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HOLY CRAPTARDS!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TZH: The Dino Wars  (Read 13428 times)
mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2009, 05:05:18 am »

Whilst walking in the tunnel Mpr'a suddenly sent a telephatic signal to the closest clone, * we are followed , stop the follower in it's track*

The clone made an abrupt jump into a side pass and waited out the shadows. As the shadows came closer he prepared a high class psychic attack,and  just as the shadows passed he released it, totally obliterating the contact betwen the shadows and their master.
He then collapsed the tunnels behind them making it impossible to track where living beings had passed and not.

Back at a bigger enclave of the big tunnel network Mpr'a assembled a few of his newest clones.
*I need you to infiltrate the intruding army's , it shouldn't be to hard after we consumed the minds of their scouts  making their memory's and personality's able to use for our cause, take their uniforms and head out.

The clones equipped themself and changed appearance , more powerfull and older clones simply possessed some of the trapped scouts.
They then headed out through hidden tunnels and cloaked their telepathic link to the level that none outside the hive-connection could even sense it.

*The clone which ambushed the shadows appeared out of a tunnel .
The pesky shadows are dealt with , and that creature's mind i checked , he possesses a strong mind for a single being , but with  a few connections even he should be able to posses , Now he also suffers the drawback of a successfully strike at his mind , he simply has a headace , a weaker creature would have died or at least have bleed ed through his cranial exits.

Mpra turned to the other clones and said, it's time to leave the tunnels , the earth is not safe for the time being, and i am rather interested in those space vessels.

Common sense? , worthless things like those i have not had for as long as i can remember.
Grammer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Kehehehehehe!

vile-grimoire@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2009, 07:58:49 am »

Grammer noticed the moment the underground people became aware of his awareness. He saw one of them jump into a side-passage to take care of the pursuer. For his own amusement, he solidified a couple of shadows and watched as the fellow jumped them. The strength of the psychic attack rattled him, but he had suffered far worse. At most, it was a minor annoyance. Still, he let go of the shadows and strengthened his own stealth measures. Being found out had been sloppy. Better hidden, his mind kept up with the ambusher and watched as it walked into an enclave of similar beings.

The thing said something about getting a glimpse of Grammer's mind and then something ridiculous about a strike at his mind. The Betrayer, the man who had just been part of leveling a world, almost started to laugh. And lashed out. Such impertinence could be fun, but such arrogant creatures needed to be put in their place.

Grammer retaliated for the mind strike, with enough for to blow up the clone's head. Maddening laughter filled the place as Grammer instantly retracted his awareness, faster than any retaliation could be lined up.

~~~~~~

"Nice," Grammer said, to the commander in front of him. "Much appreciated. For the record, I'm not much of a commander, so feel free to do whatever you want, just don't get in my way. That tends to have unfortunate consequences. And there's an old enemy of mine around somewhere. You might want to avoid him too. Pretty nasty fellow. To be honest, I'd appreciate some help killing him, if you've got the time."

Cute: Anything that will bring a horrible death upon unwanted visitors.

You know when they warn you about some crazy showing up here? That's me they're talking about. Tea?
mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2009, 09:51:57 am »

Tssch, If the beings are able to hurt a host i guess we will have to get serious too.

NR.1: Authorizes use of second degree psychic power for now. i Guess we dwindled a bit to long in first state.
Squad's skip the infiltration order ,  Instead imply commands to their armies, Let's infuse their minds with rage and bloodlust.

*NR.1 stares at the fallen clone.
:Sleep well int the well of our minds,until you rise again.

Also activate level 1 bio engineering .

Prepare to posses the crew of that war ship. keep investigating that black ship for now , i want to know what it's made of and if it posses any threat.

Also have the snipers still surrounding the hungry barbarians pick of a few of them before pulling back, a coordinated attack should be able to pick of most of their guards . And while you're at it deliver a message to the pursuer.
If they seem to be able to deflect your attacks ,pair up with another clone and shoot simultaneously, no being can dodge or deflect at two places at the same time.

I want to speak to him in person.

NR.1 disappears from the underground caverns and is seemingly not at the planet anymore.

Common sense? , worthless things like those i have not had for as long as i can remember.
NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Vote Saxon this November!

nerdpower13@hotmail.com nerdpower13 cooldude24597@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2009, 10:21:18 am »

Darth Nerd and his expeditionary force landed their ships in a large clearing quite a ways away from the crater they had passed over and the smoke they had seen from a fire. Nerd and his Guard climbed out of their ships as the clones and droids marched out of the transport ships and began clearing the area to set up a semi-permanent camp. Nerd told them to continue and watch out for anyone or anything strange then he and his guard set off to do some scouting of their own. He reached out with the Force scanning his surroundings. Something felt strange about this planet. At first he couldn't figure out what then he noticed it. He felt many many life forces under the ground. they felt almost human but somehow not and it felt like they had a large group down there. This could be interesting. Nerd used the Force to flip on his headset comm unit and contact the admiral up on the ship.

"Admiral I need you to send a couple of the drilling teams down from the ship. I think there may be something of interest below the surface," Nerd said.

"Yes my Lord. they will be there in a matter of hours. We also managed to get into contact with the rest of the fleet. We sent them our coordinates and they are on the way back here," Admiral Chell replied.

"Very good Admiral. When they arrive I want more troops down here. I have a feeling we're gonna have a battle on our hands. I can sense several large forces gathering on the planet and some fairly strong individuals as well," Dart Nerd said. He then flipped off the comm and looked around. The area they were in was mostly dense jungle-like trees. He could sense their camp a ways behind them and off to the right he sensed something rather large coming this way fast. His lightsaber leaped to his hand and ignited as did the blades of his six guard members. Suddenly a large shape burst through the trees. It towered over the group and had a long snout with a mouth full of teeth. It had powerful rear legs and stood upright balanced by a muscular tail. It's arms were short and looked rather useless however. the creature reared back it's head and gave a roar then lunged at one of the Guard. Another Guard member raised his hand and knocked the beast off balance sending it falling to the ground. As it struggled to climb back to it's feet the whole guard circled it and raised their hands. Blue bolts of lightning arced from their fingertips and hit the beast from all sides. It screamed in pain as the Force Lightning struck it and coursed through its body. After a few minutes the beast fell to the ground motionless. The Guard put away their blades which they hadn't even needed and used the Force to lift the creature.

"Carry it back to camp. You did well killing it and we shall have good food tonight," Nerd said motioning for them to follow him. The seven headed back to camp with their kill floating a few inches above the ground following behind.

mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2009, 10:36:19 am »

Clone NR.654 reporting* The crew from the vessel has landed and they attacked  and slayed one of  our friends.

Response from clone base*Return back to base i repeat return to base , Groundbase has been abandoned someone sensed us , we have retreated to base 4, activate cloaking for your psi-waves, or posses an enemy - your call.

The clone quickly caught on to one of the black armored guards minds and crushed it before he could even put up a defensive barrier.
Now possesing the former guards memory's and personality  the clone could easily enter the base and as a bonus also stalk the one referred to as Darth Nerd.

Inside the base he started storing up memory pictures of defences personnel and equipment.

And while inside he also scouted the minds of those inside the base, the white armored troopers caught his attention, their minds were controlled by programmings , there were codes that would make those soldier very usefull later on.

One the clone found disturbing was the fact that those invading forces weapons had ammunition which traveled so slow the hit could easily be dodged.

--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2009, 12:26:16 pm »

Deep within a hall, surrounded by molten rock, the mighty Criccthulhu sat upon a throne of pure obsidian. Clasped within his mighty hand he held a drinking horn of a triceratops, hollowed to the point and filled with enough mead to make a platoon drunk. this was his fifth drink. The near boiling liquid resembled molten gold, shining like the which was drapped around his bull like neck. The tourques were as thick as a maidens wrist.
In his other hand he held his sword. It was no thing of beauty, but it's powers were beyond comprehension. Brooding at the pitiful event that had been the destruction of the other dimension he bellowed for one of his hooded acolytes. At his below the entire mountain and land for miles around shook. As one of the servents risked to find his masters wish, a boulder fell and smashed him to a pulp.
Roaring with laughter Cricco called for another. As this one approached Cricco explained what he wished.
The acolyte scrambled away to spread his lords word.

"To all that wish to have the benevolent gaze of Criccthulhu over them should sacrifice that which is most prescious to them, and construct a shrine or temple to his might. After this great gifts will be bestowed upon ye."

Raryn
Raryn? I'm not Raryn...
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I can wait

Raryn@hotmail.com ertsdjhgfgh4
View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2009, 08:22:50 pm »

"Well, here is the source of the impact," Raryn said as he gazed at the very large crater in the planet before him. "But what could have caused it? Lieutenant!" At the call, a Badger with the mark of lieutenant approached. "Did you find anything in the crater?"

"No lord," the Lieutenant Badger replied. "Nothing at all. And that frightens me lord. Because we've seen these kind of reports before, and they always left the planets they were recorded on desolate wastes."

"Hum, well that is bad news," Raryn replied.

"And we also found a network of caves just ways yonder," the Lieutenant said. "You want a platoon to go and see what's there?"

"Yes, that would be a good plan to...." Raryn said as a loud voice echoed across the lands, cutting him off.

"To all that wish to have the benevolent gaze of Criccthulhu over them should sacrifice that which is most precious to them, and construct a shrine or temple to his might. After this great gifts will be bestowed upon ye."

"And also send a platoon to try and find the source of that message," Raryn concluded after the voice died away. "The rest of the troops are with me, we make towards that pillar of smoke over yonder. Now, move out!"
Ralion
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Gentleshark

RalionX@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2009, 12:44:32 am »

The boy heard something coming from below and disappeared into a nearby tree. Moments later, several seemingly identical figures appeared. One approached the group gathering around the remains of the dinosaurs, and began to talk. The boy couldn't hear what was being said, but it seemed no one in the group liked it.

After making sure all of the identical figures were gone, he dropped down from the tree, just in time to notice one of the figures vanish. "You're welcome to join us, you know." The boy jumped and drew his bow, but by the time he turned around, the figure was already gone. He sighed and lowered his bow. It had been foolish to get this close without knowing who these figures were or what they were capable of. Curiosity had gotten the better of him once again. At least it seemed he wouldn't attack unprovoked. Still, the boy flew off, deciding to stay below the canopy, and only use his fire wings. It was easier to maneuver that way, and not just because of his smaller size.

After flying for a good hour, away from the crater and the teleporting figure, the kid stopped to rest for a while. However, he heard a rustling nearby and pointed his bow in that direction. He'd be ready this time. The figure that emerged holding its arms above its head. "Relax, I have no intention of harming you. I only wish to relay a message from the great Criccthulhu, and I quote:" it said, and cleared its throat, "'To all that wish to have the benevolent gaze of Criccthulhu over them should sacrifice that which is most precious to them, and construct a shrine or temple to his might. After this great gifts will be bestowed upon ye.'"

The boy did not lower his weapon. Also, he thought this Criccthulhu thing talked funny, though he kept a straight face. "Tell me more of this 'Criccthulhu,'" he commanded. He had no intention of joining it, he just figured this was a good opportunity to find out some information about one of the invaders. "Sorry, I can only tell you more if you make the sacrifice," the acolyte replied.

"Well, that's not going to happen," proclaimed the boy.

"Suit yourself." The acolyte turned and walked away. Once the boy could no longer hear him, he lowered his bow, then sat on the ground with his back against a tree.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 03:44:02 am by Ralion » Logged

Quote from: TheLastOutlaw
I think I may have to adopt you at some point.
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2009, 09:37:09 am »

"To all that wish to have the benevolent gaze of Criccthulhu over them should sacrifice that which is most precious to them, and construct a shrine or temple to his might. After this great gifts will be bestowed upon ye."

Cheez and Kyrie both turned to the treeline in the rough direction of where this voice had come from.

After a few moments, Cheez turned to look at Kyrie, than Seamus, then their mead. "Sacrifice, eh? Bugger that."

He then opened a new bottle, bit a chunk of meat off the leg he was holding and continued feasting.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2009, 04:09:37 pm »

NR.1 which was leading his people to another hiding place heard an arrogant voice from afar proclaiming it's dominance

"To all that wish to have the benevolent gaze of Criccthulhu over them should sacrifice that which is most prescious to them, and construct a shrine or temple to his might. After this great gifts will be bestowed upon ye."

NR.1 shrugged , Might as well ignore this one too , the other ones seemed to act upon their own need , so i will have too decline that offer.

But i have something important to speak to that Betrayer person about. oh well he should soon find and decipher the letter i left on his back the first time i meet him.

Jackal
Civillian Police

I see what you did there...

en3rgymax
View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2009, 04:49:14 pm »

"It has been enough time. We must reach the planet's surface and create base camp."

The snake-vessel slipped through space to rest on the planet. After every creature had exited, the snake dispersed into thin air, becoming non-existent. It's job was to convey the fourteen aliens to the planet and it had done that. Jackal, in his demonic suit of armor, explored the beach they landed on. The sandy beach led to the edge of a plain, the other side the nearly endless ocean.

"We make camp in between the trees over there and the beach. Construct everything in the shade. Kill any of the indigenous behemoths if they attack us. We'll consume its remains and use its bones."

At the time that the thirteen masked people split up to gather materials from the ocean, the trees and from the animals, an acolyte ventured to Jackal and presented himself as a slave of Criccthulu. He had a message to convey to Jackal.

"Well, speak it."

After that, the person left Jackal's side to travel to who ever else hasn't been informed. Jackal decided that this would be the turning point of him and his party. He came up with a way of choosing the sacrifice. Through telepathy, he called forth three of his followers.

Jackal crossed his arms and stood straight in front of his cohorts and said," We have been informed on how to follow The Great Devourer's footsteps. We must sacrifice what is dear to us, and I have chosen you, Terracticus and Aerok, including myself, to sacrifice something dear to us. Mareunda, you will build the shrine under the ocean, as you are our great swimmer. I will give up my obsidian-head axe and the letter I received from my late wife. I expect no less from you two."

Terracticus, the horned-mask wearer, said," Of course. I will sacrifice my journal, which holds every single memory of me and my race, and the first weapon, a dagger, I had ever received, from my father."

Aerok, the one who wears a beaked-mask, hesitated. After a moment, he said," If I die, I'd rather die by my friends than with gold and sapphire jewelry surrounding me. I provide all of my necklaces, rings, expensive adornments and a single gem of sapphire. It is the largest gem I have."

Mareunda, who wears a mask with large eyes and gills, gathered the objects in a water-proof sack, and bringing the axe on his back, dove into the ocean and swam down. Within an hour, he gathered rocks, plants and other objects to make a shrine. Inside, he placed the objects and closed the shrine by placing coral in its entrance. He swam back up to the surface to tell Jackal of his doings.

"If the shrine is not enough, then hopefully Criccthulu will accept the sacrifice. Good work, Mareunda. I need you to collect food from the sea; both meat and plant."

Mareunda nodded and returned to the ocean. As Jackal watched him swim off, two masked figures, one with a black mask and one single white dot, the other the opposite, came up to the great figure.

"My Lord, we have sensed activity far beneath the earth. There is some kind of facility down there."

Yin, the one with mostly a black mask, added in," We should crush them, now. They seem to be in large numbers, but nothing that we cannot conquer together."

Jackal immediately answered. "No, we must wait. Even though they may be doing who knows what, we must wait and see what they do. If you can, continue to follow their movements. They could also present us to other beings on this planet."

The two figures bowed and returned to work on the shelters. Jackal could smell the burning of meat, far off, and wondered if that had anything to do with others. Somehow, he knew it had to do with other people. He believed it would be better to remain as hidden as long as possible, working in the shadows and never leaving tracks. From what he has seen, his group is small, yet powerful, but it may be best to whittle done the opposing factors in secret. Mareunda returned while Jackal was processing his thought. With him, he brought a dead prehistoric-megadon. The two of them carried the shark over to the others and they all feasted.

HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE
Grammer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Kehehehehehe!

View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2009, 05:34:23 pm »

Like everyone else, Grammer heard Cricco's call for recruitment. The game was on again, was it? Not that he had expected any less. Much as usual, he started laughing. after all, to him, everything was a joke. Gathering his power, he sent out a telepathic shout, as well as a physical one through the shadows, to be sure everyone heard.

"Yes, Devourer! Let us fight again, let it all come down! I accept your challenge! I accept your game! Wahahahahaha!"

You know when they warn you about some crazy showing up here? That's me they're talking about. Tea?
Cheez
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2009, 06:52:37 pm »

Cheez grinned. "Fighting, eh? Need a hand with that? We'd be happy to join in, for a little compensation."

Grammer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Kehehehehehe!

View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2009, 07:05:43 am »

"Great," Grammer smiled. "What would you want for compensation, apart from the chance to punch an elder god in the face?"

Cheez
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2009, 07:52:51 am »

Cheez shrugged. "Something... good? I dunno really, what have you got to offer?"

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: