The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
November 24, 2014, 10:27:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We go there and half the time... WE DON'T COME BACK!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Art that isn't photography  (Read 25274 times)
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #120 on: July 05, 2010, 04:24:21 pm »

Thanks Smiley Yeah, I basically came up with the idea when I decided I sort of like the pose I had in the picture, but at the same time it was a little cliche, so I thought that drawing it like that would make it a much more interesting image.

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #121 on: July 09, 2010, 12:19:14 am »

I dreamed of things that are yet to be, and of angel wings that carry me, from suffering and agony, to eternity.
I'm totally on a role, haven't done this much art in ages lol.
Hope you guys like this one, I like the colour and everything, don't tend to do such happy pictures. Though this isn't really a happy picture, closest I'm going to get lol.

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 09, 2010, 08:02:49 am »

That's actually all kinds of amazing Milly, great job!

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #123 on: July 11, 2011, 01:11:46 am »

I know I'm reviving a long dead thread, but I've finally done some more art! Woo for procrastination!

A tattoo I designed, got a few issues I know, but I really could not be bothered to fix them up because of the effort, but you get enough of an idea!

The next is a photo manip I did recently, not my best work, but I'm pretty impressed with the blood, as it's the first time I've ever tried to draw blood. (No she is not having a massive nose bleed as my boyfriend thought DX lol)

Oh I've got to turn and run, from faces that you never see...
Oh I've got to save my blood, from all that you've broken...
Pack up these pieces of me...

-Broken Pieces Apocalyptica ft. Lacey

DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #124 on: October 13, 2011, 07:01:03 am »

As normal, I know I'm not only reviving an old thread, but double posting, as normal I don't want to start a whole new thread, so figured here would be best.
I recently had a conceptual art piece displayed at the National Art Gallery of Australia, as part of my degree, so I thought I would post a couple of photos of it up here for you all to take a look at Smiley.

AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #125 on: October 13, 2011, 07:19:20 am »

*Looks through thread*

Holy crap, that's all really amazing; I'm impressed! Nice work.

Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 13, 2011, 11:31:59 am »

I thought those were snakes and freaked out because it's Australia, but once again great job Milly!

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #127 on: October 13, 2011, 03:12:34 pm »

Thanks guys Smiley, the hands were a response to heads of the north (which are like these floating heads that are in the water behind where the hands are. I'm hoping that by November I'll be back to doing more art, I have missed it!

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: