The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 02, 2014, 03:29:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: But I didn't mean to...

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 39532 times)
sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Sok means juice in Polish!

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: January 23, 2011, 05:57:12 pm »

let me explain logs mockery to you:

then why the hell did you post about it?

btw, Are the wings on fire?
KingOfDerpness
Toughest Guy On the Internet
Wastelander

King Of Banned Camp

whedbeejames
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #211 on: January 23, 2011, 05:58:21 pm »

let me explain logs mockery to you:

then why the hell did you post about it?

I know what he meant. I'm just not letting him get to me, I won't be causing more problems.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #212 on: January 23, 2011, 06:06:06 pm »

Or just don't post pointless shit in dead/dying threads.

Then you won't be mocked, dig?

At least, that's what I think.
KingOfDerpness
Wastelander

King Of Banned Camp

whedbeejames
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #213 on: January 23, 2011, 06:07:20 pm »

Or just don't post pointless shit in dead/dying threads.

Then you won't be mocked, dig?

When this one dies I'll cross that bridge. Till then I will post or try to what I see asleep.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #214 on: January 23, 2011, 06:10:57 pm »

Oh yeah, this one wasn't dying.

I always see it as dying, for some reason. Oh well, comment still stands.

At least, that's what I think.
KingOfDerpness
Wastelander

King Of Banned Camp

whedbeejames
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #215 on: January 23, 2011, 06:11:46 pm »

Oh yeah, this one wasn't dying.

I always see it as dying, for some reason. Oh well, comment still stands.

*Shrugs* Suit yourself.
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #216 on: January 24, 2011, 07:59:18 am »

It's dying but it'll never achieve death; for someone will always bring it back against it's will.
As long as we still remember dreams, it'll will never meet it's end.

With that said, I slept for the longest I've done in a while (7-8 hours) and couldn't remember a thing about my dream.

Ninja'd: 863
Rampito
ARC Support Staff

It's a twisted fascination

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 24, 2011, 08:22:20 am »

I had another snowboarding dream. Except, this time, the snow was...airborne. It wasn't on a mountain; masses of snow were just floating there in the air in a downward slope shape, and when I snowboarded over it, the snow began to fall and I could see a lake surrounded by mountains, thousands of metres below me. Then certain parts of the snow in front and around me started to fall, and it created a sort of path that I had to follow. So I was snowboarding down a path of snow while witnessing the scenery below me. The path went upwards steeply, at maybe 75-80 degrees, and I didn't slow down-it just shot me upwards into the clouds, and then I was snowboarding on the clouds, jumping from cloud to cloud and apparently creating snow with my hands when one cloud was too far away. And then I fell over, went straight through the cloud/snow, and I fell for about 5 seconds and then I woke up.

It was awesome.

Pancreases collected/stolen: 10
BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #218 on: January 24, 2011, 08:30:14 am »

I don't care for snowboarding, but that sounds like the sweetest dream ever!

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!

[c
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #219 on: January 26, 2011, 08:50:10 am »

That dream is unbelievably amazing. Hell, it's even more radical and outrageous than the SSX series.

Can only remember some bits but not much details. I remember a public transit bus at night, then we get to the ghetto and what looked like a school or church-like building with groups of shady characters all around it. We drive towards them and the bus starts to do donuts, tight turns and all that jazz at the groups while they scatter. Eventually it stops and I stumble off the bus, with two others in tow.

In the same area, we reach some trees and a locked door. I notice I'm standing on a net, or one of those traps they use in the jungle to catch animals (Snare, I think that's the term). I quickly step off while another is still on it. Turning away and then looking back, I see a key fall from the tree into one of the others' hands. We head to the side of the building and some blond guy approaches a guy who was with me and threatens him to stay away from a girl, I think the one we're with (Who formed the three who got off the bus). We (Including blondie) go down some steps into a hideout of sorts that had the entrance to a mall. It was stylish without being overdone; simple furniture, flat screen TV (Or a perfectly black blackboard) and two separate bookshelves of books, manga and comics. I picked up one, volume 27 of Afro Samurai, the size of Akira and then Rambo, also the size of Akira (I should have realized it was a dream then) and I just read the latter.

After reading a bit, the leader (Female) came out and told me about some of the costs to be here. I asked what she meant and she said some stuff about imports. Games and manga, how they're cheap one day and triple their price later on. The costs help import the stuff here, and she used a volume of Ghost in the Shell as an example. I woke up not too long after that and eventually fell back to sleep.

A shorter segment; I was walking to the hideout when I realized I was being followed. Instead of going through the locked door, I went to the side and through the mall entrance and into a hall with closed shops and a larger room further down. Nearly at the room, I turn back and see who was following me. He started to approach me a bit faster and I ran towards him, but stopped when I realized I didn't have a plan. Without thinking, I called on a scythe and said, "Sevenfold". I assume it was some kind of skill, but it worked. I sliced him two to four times, killing him and saw four others, short and plump chaps and ran towards them. I sliced apart three of them when I realized I hit seven. I couldn't recall how many times I hit each of them but then the last one took control (Basic control, I recall. Assumed it didn't include skills) of one of my comrades, I think a brown-haired one. He grabbed his hand and I slashed at the plump one a few times, blood spewing everywhere. I stabbed downward with my scythe at a lump of his flesh while the leader (From before) tried to get the captured one's hand free.

"This ain't working," I said and I planted the scythe into the ground away from me and took out a sword, literally slicing and cutting the flesh off the plump one. Blood was everywhere as I tried to find where their hands met. He had them under his jacket and after finding it, I struggled to pry the hands apart. We got him free and the dream ended.

Ninja'd: 863
LordSappington
ARC Support Staff

Fookin' prawns

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 27, 2011, 02:06:30 pm »

I have a string of eyeball lights around my bed; plug them in, and they light up. A few nights ago, I woke up, groggily reached for one end of the cord, and ripped them off the wall, then went back to sleep. I dunno why I did it; they weren't even plugged in....

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #221 on: January 27, 2011, 02:10:51 pm »

Win Sap is WIN.

Ive been having dreams revolving around Scott Pilgrim recently. AND THAT FUCKING EYEBALL THING WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Gromitooth
ARC Support Staff

If You Want To Get Out Alive. Run For Your Life.

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 28, 2011, 10:37:57 am »

I keep having dreams of falling from large heights. In everyone of them im falling through the sky or jumping off buildings. Weird.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | [url
Red Ivan
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 29, 2011, 12:38:03 am »

Well I once had a dream where I was falling down what seemed like very dark elevator shaft. Very weird but it passed

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #224 on: January 29, 2011, 05:41:31 pm »

Whart about those dreams when you fall and you wake up when you hit the ground?

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: