The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
August 28, 2014, 11:18:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Do you want me to drive?  'Cause I can drive y' know.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 39174 times)
LordSappington
ARC Support Staff

Fookin' prawns

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2010, 05:41:21 pm »

I spent all of yesterday with my girlfriend. I'm ridiculously ticklish; a lot of times, just her touching my stomach will put me into spasms of tickled agony.
So, because of this, I was falling asleep later at home, and I dreamt I was back with her. She grabbed my side, because it tickles me, and I woke up with a jump, and fell right off my bed.

DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2010, 06:46:42 pm »

My boyfriend is like that too, and my how I abuse it >=) lol

I had a dream last night that I was pregnant. I then had the baby, she was beautiful. I called her Latanya, and we were happy.

Then the dream suddenly switched to being at a place that I could describe best as Arkham asylm, where this wierd scary...thing, had become huge vines and stuff that could easily break threw brick. The catch was the thing could only control the space around his... head, (which was inside the vines and came out to show itself when it was going to attack). It killed a few guards and escaped.

Then my dream went back to me, and I had somewhow lost my baby because of a trick that everyone had played on me, and the dream ended with me searching for the baby. >.>

No I do not want children anytime soon >.>

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
LordSappington
ARC Support Staff

Fookin' prawns

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2010, 05:39:21 pm »

EVERY MINUTE WITH HER IS A TRAP. Every other hug, she grabs me and tickles me, because I can't escape her grasp.  Embarrassed

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2010, 08:32:52 pm »

Next time she locks you in, duck out of her grasp and hit her with a Shoryuken, that'll show her.

At least, that's what I think.
LordSappington
ARC Support Staff

Fookin' prawns

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2010, 11:04:26 pm »

I have always wanted to uppercut someone. But not my girlfriend. That'd lead to problems.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2010, 11:42:44 pm »

I'd feel pretty bad uppercutting my girlfriend too, but sometimes you've just got to put her in her place, you know?

LordSappington
ARC Support Staff

Fookin' prawns

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2010, 11:43:30 pm »

I'm more worried about how badly she'd beat my ass afterwards. Five feet 3 inches of unfettered fury. Sad

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2010, 11:44:39 pm »

My girlfriend is taller than me. I think she'd just choke me out.

sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Sok means juice in Polish!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2010, 04:20:58 pm »

I think that girlfriends are just were-tornadoes. Switching to tornadoes when they get angry.

btw, Are the wings on fire?
Rampito
ARC Support Staff

It's a twisted fascination

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2010, 08:09:13 pm »

Wouldn't that be referring to girls as a whole then?

I had a 'dream' (I guess you could call it a nightmare, since it was horror-y, but I love horror) the other night. Don't really remember much, but it involved an invasion of demons, which you couldn't see their physical form but you could see their shadows, and sometimes their eyes at night. Anywhere they were became unnaturally darker, more dark the larger their numbers. I dunno, it was random, but I'm basing my genre film for Film and Telly off it. That's what some authors and directors and artists and stuff do, right? Base their work off dreams?

Pancreases collected/stolen: 10
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2010, 09:51:16 am »

I had a dream last night. My friend had shortbread, and we went to see a band. They were a totally awesome operatic metal (High emphasis on the operatic there) band who sang about a demon who was constantly either attacked or ran from- basically, treated like anyone would treat a demon- but he was actually a good person on the inside.

It sort of flipped between watching the band and a sort of play/music video about said demon. There were even lyrics in the dream, and i remembered some of them for an hour or so, but didn't think to write them down. Shame, that- they were really clever.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2010, 03:59:21 am »

Had a very strange dream the other night.
I was back in college (a year and a half ago now), and everything started kinda normal.
Then all of a sudden the lake near my old college froze over (weird because this is Australia, and in particular the ACT). For some reason I was walking out in the middle of the lake, and of course the ice broke.
Then one of my female teachers rescued me (now in this dream I knew her quiet well, she doesn't actually exist in reality), and took me into her office to warm up. Then when I was sitting there all rugged up in a blanket drying off she told me that she liked me, maybe even loved me, and I was like, you're nice and all, but your my teacher and I have a boyfriend. and she was all sweet about it and understood.
Then I went to have a shower and for some reason she just switched from a girl to a guy (totally didn't even think twice of course, because randomly switching gender on the fly isn't weird at all!). But then the the (now male) teacher followed me into the showers, and turned into a spider. All the other girls ran out screeming and for some reason I thought he (now a spider) was gone. But then he dropped onto my arm and bit me because I didnt love him. Then I died...

Then I woke up.
Man my dreams are retarded >.>
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 04:59:48 pm by DarkMilly » Logged

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Alex
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

djurico_666@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2010, 09:57:56 am »

Just had one where I got Supermans powers. I saved some girl from slavers and we started dating. I fought some godzilla thing and after beating the shit out of it girlie dumped me so I took my frustration out on zilla some more and told an old lady who was watching the whole story which led to me realising it was a dream. It turned lucid and I just flew around being Superman until I woke up.
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2010, 08:28:23 am »

I dreamed i was master chief in 300...

Dr. McNinja
Inspiring bad German accents since 07
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Yiffing in hell