The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
November 01, 2014, 01:40:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Greetings from Crazy Hobo Island!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 41935 times)
Red Ivan
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: June 29, 2011, 06:59:47 am »

I had some wierd dream where I was sneaking past a yellow truck sized mech into a garage. One of my friends is enslaved there because of some government authority. He says something about how 'They' are after me so I leave. I walk around the garage and see somekind of black-hawk helicopter so I dive and ly next to the gas pumps overgrown with vegetation to hide. I remember crawling and then the dream ends... which was slightly disappointing :\

sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Sok means juice in Polish!

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 02, 2011, 09:49:04 am »

So i had a dream that my girlfriend broke up with me, and started working in a strip club. I kept comeing in there, wanting to talk to her, but my pride was taking over every time, so i just watched her dance there. Also, the strip club had billards, which i played with Duke Nukem. And while i was playing with him (losing, to be honest, i suck at billards), the club was attacked by transoformer like robots(which kinda did nothing, just looked threatheningly). One of the robots proved to be not a robot, but a disguised bielarussian scientist, asking for help fighting the regime in his country.
and then some weird shit happened, but i dont really remember it:(

btw, Are the wings on fire?
sangrebloom
Wastelander

I believe in pants

sangrebloom@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 03, 2011, 12:59:11 am »

I dreamt I lost a tooth while flossing...I'm wary of floss now.
Outlander
Half-Life

Australian Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 05, 2011, 09:40:03 pm »

Strangest one recently i woke up in full blown murder rage mode,

Was at the shopping center near where i live. (Mall for you Americans) I was walking around and this little kid (no face or real noticable features being girl or boy) was following me i would go left it would to and so on. Then it pokes me in the leg like mid leg on my right side and says Poke. just stood there for a moment and this kid just kept poking away and saying poke each time. I said to please leave and it didnt.

Then i got more forceful and probly dropped the f bomb and ran to a store. it followed poking the whole way till i stoped and punched out, Didnt connect but still, then more poking, I went nuts and tried to fight but nothing connected. I woke up full blown angry to the point of gripping the bedding hard. Took 3 smokes to just leave my caravan Sad if someone had of poke me that day i would have put em into orbit i think.

He thinks his job is to be Bad Ass, And he excels at his position.
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #244 on: July 06, 2011, 07:22:44 am »

It was in a subway where I was walking around above ground, on some bridge connecting the two sides with two girls, one I knew was a tsundere towards me and the other was more unknown. I found out I had the Power Over Death and looked up my powers like they were mutations in Stone Soup. I told them about it and they brushed it off.

We walked up some stairs into the subway (Lord knows geography is messed up) and I tried my powers on some old guy, who turned grey and slowly into dust. For younger folk, it aged them a bit. After giving it a go for a bit, we came to the end of the platform where everybody (Including us) had their bags all on one end of the tracks and on the platforms. Was more cavernous than our normal subway but the arriving trains were the same. Time slowed down as we grabbed our bags and made a dash for it, as there was sure to be a derailment. I called on the derailment and everybody started to make a break for the underground mall. A guard called us wimps as everybody was running instead of trying to remove the obstruction. A guy opened a door to some stairs to the outside and me and the gals took the chance.

We winded up on a major intersection on a partly cloudy day and the stairs shouldn't have been there. There wasn't any rumble or anything to indicate a crash but we went our separate ways. I knew where I was at the intersection but it soon shifted into another street in the rain. There were huge puddles that I walked through and a pair of girls walking tormenting others. I used my Power Over Death to leech away their energy until they were too sluggish and incompetent to successfully torment others. By this time the rain stopped and another pair of girls who they tried to torment turned the tables. As they broke down the original tormentors, I was laughing and on the ground, hitting my palm on the pavement. When I finally got back up, I saw one of them, who had a bit of freckles, red hair in twin pigtails and the most gorgeous, deep green eyes I've ever seen.

I walked back home and up some stairs to what I thought was my flat but turned out to be another families so I gathered some of my blankets and sheets and just stood around thinking as they put one of their kids to bed. It then went to a montage of me doing laundry and changing into the washed clothes. Don't even know where half of those clothes came from but I then woke up, remembering I lived somewhere else.

Went back to sleep and learned I was transferred to another school; my old primary school. Or it was a part of a group of subjects that I should take that would give me a bonus to credits in university. Either way, there was a teacher I had way back and kids I used to know. Said hi to a few of them and she said we're playing soccer and something about Canucks. She dropped a ball and it's as if they knew who the teams were so I guessed it was uniforms against non-uniforms and as one was about to score, I made a dive for the ball, cartwheel-ish move and avoided face-planting the cement.

It was then that I knew I was the goalkeeper, and they only scored once, though we sucked. And when one guy was tripped and he got four shots at the goal with volleyballs, two of us stood in. They had some deflated and partially deflated volleyballs in storage and a few fried things that were still slick with grease. The dream ended before the game did.

Edit: Pig tails with the red hair and gorgeous green eyes.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 01:55:27 pm by HK-47 » Logged

Ninja'd: 863
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 07, 2011, 07:59:36 pm »

I had this weird dream that I could use portal type things to go between parts of the world, but in between was like a between area that was filled with water, and to go somewhere you would just drop to the bottom of the water instead of floating on the top. It was really cool.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Sok means juice in Polish!

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: July 17, 2011, 09:19:08 am »

I had a nightmare where bruce willis was chasing me and wanted to kill me...

btw, Are the wings on fire?
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #247 on: July 18, 2011, 11:39:37 pm »

So i had a dream that my girlfriend broke up with me, and started working in a strip club.
Uh huh.
I kept coming in there, wanting to talk to her, but my pride was taking over every time, so i just watched her dance there. Also, the strip club had billards, which i played with Duke Nukem.
I see. Go on.
And while i was playing with him (losing, to be honest, i suck at billards), the club was attacked by transoformer like robots(which kinda did nothing, just looked threatheningly).
Wow.
One of the robots proved to be not a robot, but a disguised bielarussian scientist, asking for help fighting the regime in his country.
Wow. Scientist disguised as robot.
and then some weird shit happened
(click to show/hide)

At least, that's what I think.
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #248 on: August 22, 2011, 08:27:24 am »

A pair of movies; one that reminded me of a Family Channel movie but so historically inaccurate with magic, time traveling and an impending invasion of a Germanic tribe called the Normans, to change the timeline or something. Another one had the most ludicrously stupid and illogical ending but Puuuuu-PPPEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeees!! I swear I remembered the ending for the guy's armful of puppies. And throwing a shell shield into a guy running and having him turn to a pile of ash and a tattered shirt.

Ninja'd: 863
LordSappington
ARC Support Staff

Fookin' prawns

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 30, 2011, 04:20:55 pm »

I had a dream a few days ago where I was at some subway station with my friends. These two Japanese girls with part of their hair bleached started talking to me and hitting on me, and I was like "Guys, I have a girlfriend. Stop. GUYS."
Then my best mate jumped on the tracks, and off before the train came, to scare us. When one of my friends jumps on the tracks, and suddenly all we see under the now roaring train are her shoes. So we're all "OH GOD JESUS THOSE ARE HER DISMEMBERED FEET! SHE'S DEAD! OH GOD!", and when the train passed she was standing on the ledge on the other side yelling "GOTCHA GUYS"
It was odd

DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #250 on: August 30, 2011, 10:22:35 pm »

That would be the cruelest joke to play on your friends >.>

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #251 on: August 31, 2011, 06:57:28 am »

Had a dream last night that I was outside in the middle of nowhere and everything was covered in snow and ice. I walked around for a bit feeling immensely calm, there wasn't any wind or background noise or anything, it was just completely serene. I came across an old run down warehouse and I went inside to check it out. The building was quite shakey, it felt like it might collapse with every step that I took; inside I met with some of my co-workers and they were slowly repairing the bulding at the opposite end that I entered. We stood there for a few minutes talking when the entire building started shaking violently, we went outside to look at what was causing it and there was a small vortex of wind and ice swirling around the top of the building. Very quickly the vortex started growing so we began to run away, it turned into a tornado and caught up with us instantly. Last thing I remember is being lifted up off the ground and getting carried/thrown around, feeling absolutely helpless. Then I woke up. Undecided

TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #252 on: August 31, 2011, 12:05:58 pm »

Sounds like you wandered into an anomaly ala S.T.A.L.K.E.R.  You should have kept a better eye out for the tell tale distortion of reality in the area.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 01, 2011, 01:33:47 pm »

I had a dream the other night I was in the middle of a zombie apocalypse (go figure), and I was trying to get out of the city with 3 other people, ala left 4 dead. I scouted ahead a little bit and saw this ladder in front of a tarped area. I climbed the ladder to the top and magically was looking at the top of a building, and some couple was having a wedding, but it was like the son of a military commander or something, and then everybody was whisked away in helicopters. So I climb back down, tell my group what I saw and then go to look out the tarp on our level, and it goes out to like an alley way, and I notice somebody walking cautiously down the alley, and oh look it's one of my good friends (I play a lot zombie games with him) and he joins us and we're running down the street and escape.

It was cool.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
FireFog
Wastelander

Fast and Fourier

View Profile Email
« Reply #254 on: September 03, 2011, 01:21:04 pm »

Weird dream where I visited the university I join this year (courses starting next week), at one point I told myself "Why not go in a random class to see what the courses looks like ?".
I ended up in a weird math course where the professor was talking about set-like mathematical objects called soups and seas... the professor was kinda harsh with the students, always asking them questions...

Engrish as second language
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: