The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
November 23, 2014, 11:13:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welp, done all ma animal burnin', don't need this shit no more so gonna sell it on E-Bay.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 42399 times)
McElroy01
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #255 on: September 05, 2011, 12:05:03 am »

I had this really wierd dream that I was a pineapple and I had one big eye.  Then a dog with thumbs came over with a chainsaw and sliced me in half.  I couldn't scream or do anything because I was a pineapple, it was awful.
sangrebloom
Wastelander

I believe in pants

sangrebloom@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 05, 2011, 01:19:04 am »

wow, that's a bummer dream.  The other dreams seems to have a wealth of detail to them too, not so bummerish.

I can't think of a dream that's worth remembering right now, but that might change later I guess.
RiceGuard
ARC Support Staff

Obnoxiously Righteous Savior - RiceGuard

View Profile Email
« Reply #257 on: September 09, 2011, 01:04:59 am »

All I remember is the beginning of the zombie outbreak, in a semi color world. D: Then I went on Facebook in my dream to tell everyone about it.
Then I woke up... went on Facebook and told everyone about it Cheesy
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #258 on: October 26, 2011, 08:37:06 am »

There were these dog/sheep hybrids that were downright adorable and reminded me of a giant bird I saw earlier, and two smaller ones. I was walking with a group of 12 as I tried to think of it and once I did, I said "Turkey!" and turned around to see a man crucified, with both him and the cross covered in blood, virtually indistinguishable and the ground damp with his blood. His abdomen was cut straight down and his intestines poured out, what was left of them.

It made my blood run cold and some of the females covered the eyes of their children and we continued on, trying to put it behind us. We reached my primary/secondary school's school yard and we saw more crucified humans along the way, most in the same fashion. We all gathered together and I saw a child outside the group and as I turned in circles, more appeared out of thin air (Six year old children up to a teenager or two) until they numbered our group and I knew it was them.

They spoke, saying that they will play a game and I knew that if they caught us, they will eat us. That's when we all tried to run and they attacked. As I ran, I saw men and women being taken down and the children going for their necks and about to rip into them but I focused on running. One guy asked me to save a girl before he was taken down and she was with another guy, who had a child on him. I stomped on the child, grabbed her hand and got him up and we ran.

A voice told me to beware of the trees on the right and I avoided an alley with said trees, running towards a parking lot, with one of the children with a controller in tow. Another warning about the right (Most likely in reference to the open yard) and I grabbed the controller she was fiddling with (Like an RC controller, with two sticks; one for forwards/reverse and another for turning and two shoulder triggers). I knew that was a key and as she was manipulating it, I grabbed it and began to take it apart, tossing the pieces aside. She screamed and I turned around to see an explosion engulfing a person. I saw their body before the explosion took them but didn't know who they were. I got the batteries and dropped one before I could toss it, keeping the other.

We ran into the parking lot, all three of us and lost the little girl. We climbed some cars and it was like a junkyard, with them all piled ontop of another. I knew we were going and as we headed down one corridor I felt dread as we were going right back to them and I was right; there was a group of them on one end of the T-intersection. We ran the other way and into an old building. I knew we couldn't outrun them here so I desperately tried to freeze time for a moment, and it worked on the second try. In those few seconds, I froze the floor and we ran on.

We kept on running and I kept on the time freeze/ice floor combo until we found our way out and into a more public area, where we saw another member of the group (Reminded me of a historian dressing as the Mad Hatter) and he told us of their hiding place. It was the outside of a fancy hotel and as we turned a corner, we saw some of the children enter a door slightly ajar, grinning to themselves. We backtracked into some more children and some gold coins were scattered. They didn't buy it but an old man in a wheelchair and another old guy got to the coins. One of them said that she would be the one to get me, and another two guaranteed vendettas.

We wound up inside the hotel (Which turned into a hospital) and went through the corridors. We found a medical deposit and looted it, despite the clerk attending it. Me and another guy kept on going and while we didn't find the secret base, we didn't see anymore children and went through a study hall for college students bent on failing. Up a set of escalators and we ended up at a mall. We separated and I walked up two floors and ended up at a eatery overlooking a large bridal show. It was still nearly empty and I found my way a few stands high in the right side of it, thinking of how I can get out. There was a slide but it was for couples. I thought I could just walk down but I wondered where the children were.

There was the Fresh Prince and The Lab with Leo Laport, a timeshare, crashed boat in the middle of the street, a few feet down in the ground and an old lady reminiscing before this and later on some Mexicans (Really, the name they used), guns, the weight of a baby and the need to protect it, a seriously badass guy having his horse leap over a line of lances and a joking lion whom I needed help from. Could have called in a favor for that one if he didn't take it seriously. It was getting a bit long so I cut it short.

Ninja'd: 863
Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

anarchostaliniste@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 10, 2011, 08:57:04 pm »

Yesterday night I dreamed that I was eaten by mutant sharks.
They were small, about 1 meter long, the biggest maybe 2, but none really big. They were very smart and hunted in packs and could yelp at each others to communicate. They also could crawl out of the water, like seals; they were too slow on land to possibly hunt there, but they got warm in the sun and after that they could swim super-fast. Only one of them would scout the waters for prey at a time, while the others were either hiding along the shore or too deep in water to be seen. The scout would call them if it found something edible.
In that dream, I knew about the super sharks, so I don't know what I was doing in the sea at all. Since they were small and took smallish bites, I managed to temporarily escape them by climbing some construction near the shore, but they had ripped some muscle off my shoulder and I couldn't move my arm, and eventually I fell in the sea again. Then I just inhaled water to pass out faster, but it wasn't very effective so I felt them biting.

When I woke up, I was lying on the same arm that the shark had gnawed to the bone in my dream: my brain always exaggerates when I feel pain while sleeping.
At least I didn't dislocate my jaw in my sleep this time. That REALLY gives me freaky dreams.

Red Ivan
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 17, 2011, 05:41:58 am »

I had a dream where some creepy old guy that sorta looks like my uncle was trying to kill me. He tried running me over with his car but I somehow clung to the side of it and when he got out to hit me I moved the car door into the way so he smashed the car door's window with his hand and started bleeding all over the place Tongue Then he chased me around a random store through the aisles while random people commented on how I should avoid/fight him in freaky monotonous voices *Cough* Like that boss fight in DE:HR *Cough* Finally he caught up but surprisingly I managed to beat the living shit out of him with two left hooks and a kick to the gut as he fell over sideways.
Can't really remember if anything happened after that...
I also heard of a cool theory that the unconscious part of our brain is thinking up scenarios to prepare us if we ever encounter those scenarios in the real world. If that's true then I'm ready to take on a walking red tornado of death  He love you long time Oh yeaaah I'm PUMPED

HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #261 on: November 20, 2011, 03:48:47 pm »

Long story short: A new episode of Phineas and Ferb, with a song.

Ninja'd: 863
FireFog
Wastelander

Fast and Fourier

View Profile Email
« Reply #262 on: November 21, 2011, 05:16:32 am »

Bill Gates giving us a course on electromagnetism. Then I had to swim to a train station that was in the middle of a very large chunk of water (but it wasn't the sea)

Engrish as second language
Dethklok
Civillian

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: January 13, 2012, 07:22:38 pm »

Bill Gates giving us a course on electromagnetism.
Physics major?
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #264 on: January 14, 2012, 07:41:47 pm »

Did Bill explain why he said there would never be a need for more than 512KB of memory?

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Red Ivan
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: January 15, 2012, 04:04:41 am »

Oh god DX
I had the scariest nightmare last night. In my dream I encountered 'The Rake' (Go on CreepyPasta and have a read Grin)
I saw it crawling over the ground almost in slow motion. As soon as I saw it I knew I should have just shut my eyes and somehow wake myself up but before I knew what had happened it's head shot up. I was absolutely terrified when I looked into the those two black holes for eyes. My eyes shut but they were... I don't know. My eyelid's were shivering and I just couldn't get them to stay shut. Luckily I woke up but I was pretty much paralyzed by fear, every hair on my body was standing on end and a cold shiver was running down my back. Pretty much laid there for a full 30 mins shivering before I worked up the nerve to open my eyes and leave the room. MIND! Y U SO FUCKED UP???

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #266 on: January 15, 2012, 04:06:18 am »

"Fuck it! Ill just die!"
...And then I just threw myself at the road.

This is all I remember.

I think my brother was there.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
FireFog
Wastelander

Fast and Fourier

View Profile Email
« Reply #267 on: January 22, 2012, 04:17:54 am »

Physics major?
I used to be in a Mathematics and Physics but thank god I switched to Electronics and System Survivability ^^
But Physics still haunt my dreams  laugh

Did Bill explain why he said there would never be a need for more than 512KB of memory?
No Sad

Again a strange dream : there was a launcher (space launcher, don't really know how to translate it sorry) in my village's fair (which is ridiculously small) so I climbed aboard, we launched off and went to space. Hell yeah. Then I woke up.

Engrish as second language
That one dude
Zombie

Hey there!

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: January 23, 2012, 11:31:23 pm »

I had this dream a few weeks ago where I was traveling somewhere (don't remeber where) then things started getting very strange. Soon after when I woke up, and for some reasonI was in my mother's car with her driving. So we talked for a bit and I told her about my dream and whatnot. Then I woke up in my bed.
Needless to say I was extremely confused when I finally got up.

Oh, Gutted Hobo...you tried to steal supplies, and ended up stealing our hearts.
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #269 on: January 26, 2012, 02:41:51 pm »

Since I got my tattoo I keep having these dreams where I do something that causes it to fade significantly, disappear completely, or like half of it disappears. Like the first time it happened (night after I got it) I dreamed that I was in a hot tub for a long time and when I got out, it was barely visible. Another time I dreamed that I scratched my leg and scratched all the ink off (out?) of my leg. I think it's because the guy told me all these things not to do or else I could damage the ink, so I'm dreaming that I'm doing them because I'm paranoid. idfk

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: