The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
July 28, 2014, 02:17:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welp, done all ma animal burnin', don't need this shit no more so gonna sell it on E-Bay.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 38332 times)
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #270 on: January 26, 2012, 03:11:35 pm »

I had the same thing happen to me after I got mine

At least, that's what I think.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 31, 2012, 08:39:19 pm »

I had a dream last night that a bunch of friends of mine represented our university in some giant battle like thing, where we would go out into this huge underground complex and fight each other. So we're in this armory loading up on guns and stuff, and then we're out in this long black tunnel, and we come across another group and just tear em' to shreds. It was badass.

Also the night before after watching an episode of Bones about a canabalistic serial killer, I dreamt I was being terrorized by a canabalistic serial killer. I think there might be a connection there somewhere...

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

anarchostaliniste@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #272 on: February 10, 2012, 04:39:05 pm »

I keep having the same dream where I gratuitously kill someone then have to live as a fugitive to escape the law.
It's getting disturbing.

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #273 on: February 10, 2012, 11:52:38 pm »

My dad kept having the same dream over n over once. Then he learned to kick its ass.

Also, make sure youre not being spied on by any dark wizards...

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 11, 2012, 03:39:20 pm »

I had a dream last night that I was like the black-guy from The Incredibles and could freeze water and use it to slide on it, but I didn't really just have super powers I had a spray-bottle and was just spraying water on already existing ice/snow and just did cool flips and stuff off of snow banks. It was fucking badass.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #275 on: February 11, 2012, 04:13:52 pm »

Fro-Zone?

Had one where it was a first/third-person shooter and some snake wrangling. But instead of a terribly venomous black snake, it was just a cobra that kept trying to bite me. Didn't know how to let go of it so I was kinda walking around with it until it calmed down and I think I tossed it away. It was going to bite me eventually if I kept it.

Ninja'd: 863
sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Sok means juice in Polish!

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: February 12, 2012, 11:15:29 am »

I had a dream tonight.
I was a member of some search team, doing reconaissance on an island, where some epidemy happened. The only way to "kill" the virus that caused the disease, was to cover the bodies with melted cheese. So there i was, climbing up a hill, watching around, and then i spotted the bodies. Hot cheese was being poured on them from a helicopter, and because there was so much of it, i had to run from a tsunami of melted cheese and bodies. (they were uphill). Then i hid in a cave, and some other dream started, but i dont feel like writing about that, because i dont really know what it was about.

btw, Are the wings on fire?
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #277 on: April 06, 2012, 10:09:32 am »

Yo dawg, I know I had a dream so I'm- and stuff.

I found a purse and was mimicking throwing it like a football to a lady across the bus, but when she didn't comply, she left and I barely got out in time to return it to her. She was near a payphone with another lady and when I gave it to her, she was all surly but the other one defended me. I left annoyed and instead of returning to the bus, I went walking.

Entered a suburban area with two girls in light blue riding bikes and around the corner, some kids fooling around in the backyard, hitting the ground with some poles used for those table umbrellas. Down the street and around another corner, some black greasers meeting up with their women. At the end of this street, a kid that had all his limbs in awkward positions, wriggling around like a broken puppet. He laughed at my disgusted expression and

ran down the street ahead while I made two lefts onto a main street. I remember this one from a few dreams before and knew that EB Games was down this way and the subway, but a guy was arguing with another and he pulled a gun while holding a bag of chips. I got down to my stomach and tried to quickly crawl away, and nearly made it to a car when he turned my way. I just froze with two others and after bringing us together, there were six of us, excluding the gunman. He told us to cut our pants into shorts and to take off our outerwear. Everybody but me had a pair of scissors. I told him such and he handed me one, just like the one I have at home.

I contemplated stabbing him with them, but with the gun, I wasn't too sure. I started cutting my pants below the pockets but then I got up and moved away from him (His back was turned). I realized the scissors was gone and I held a revolver in my hand, one of those western six-shooters. I aimed at the gunman and he turned and laughed, saying I didn't have the guts. I knew it was me or him, so I grit my teeth, steeled myself, aimed-

-and I shot him.

It hit him in the right side of the chest and he dropped to the ground. I walked up and shot him in the knee and the shin of his right leg. As he was still holding the gun, I shot him in the elbow. Someone touched my shoulder and as I turned, I saw it was one of the four guardians I knew from elsewhere. Kinda looks like a claymore, except she is mostly silent. She gestured for the gun and when I gave it to her, she shot him in the head. She looked at me with a questioning look, asking if she should kill the others. I shook my head atold her to quickly leave before the cops arrived. She hugged me and kissed me on the forehead goodbye, walked a few feet and vanished.

The cops arrived a minute after with all of us still there and as they were ushering us into the cars, I asked if I could throw up first, just to empty out the contents of my stomach (Pretty much what I asked). He agreed, I did into a grate and asked if I could buy a bottle of water from the vending machine. He said it was alright and I did, washing out the taste from my mouth. As I got back, he asked who did this and I said if I told him her name, she would disappear for good.

Got 8.5-9 hours of sleep with this and felt horrendously tired when I woke up. From the point where I shot him, felt like I was in shock in-dream, or like all your emotions were turned off and you don't feel fear, pain, enjoyment or nothing. Can't be killing while feeling emotional, can ya?

That one dude
Zombie

Hey there!

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: April 23, 2012, 12:14:19 am »

Lately I've found myself (sort of) Lucid dreaming. I only say "sort of" because I can't really control anything, I can only know that it's a dream. So I just kinda let the dream go on its own. I may try some things tonight if I can to see if I can be more successful.

Also @ HK-47: How do you manage to remember your dreams so vividly? I can only remember bits and pieces of mine.

Oh, Gutted Hobo...you tried to steal supplies, and ended up stealing our hearts.
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #279 on: April 24, 2012, 03:51:17 pm »

It's mostly the ones that feel real that I can remember the most of, the ones where you're in control and reality is somehow twisted. Real world locations but not where they would normally be, or places you've been to ages ago but can't remember, only a nagging feeling that it's familiar.
And the ones that feel long, like they've gone on for a while; for so long that it feels like you're awake until the end or you make it end.

And think I've done that lucid dreaming stuff occasionally, if it's like you're a specter and watching yourself go about in your dream.

HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #280 on: May 19, 2012, 01:29:08 pm »

Have to remember not to take naps anymore. The first dream was more pleasant, even if they did alter the giant floating baby head.

My daughter was kidnapped and I brought along Arnie (A Mr. Ty Daylum but looked like Arnie) for the ride to an island where she was taken. Packed with a machine gun, we got to a perch and he proceeded to deforest the area below us in a wide arc, mowing down an ungodly amount of trees with a bottomless magazine. All I had was a handgun and a pair of knives, but we left and went down to the docks, where we met a kid, the same age as my daughter.

After checking our boat and seeing it was running on empty, we checked another one and saw it was only a bit better. "We wouldn't get far with this one," Daylum said. We decided to take the kid along and went to the house up the path along a cliff face. The top was for the most part barren and dusty from the path to the of the house, but with another path and greenery to the side of it, and more trees along the cliff edge and the farther we got from the side with the cliff path and the front. We hid among some rocks infront of the house and decided either the front of the house, or the eastern side/side door (That was Daylum, I couldn't figure out which way was north or east). I basically said screw it and to go through the front.

Walking up to the house, I felt like I've seen it before. Opening the front door, we walked into an empty lobby room, the one where we could take off our shoes and such. The next room had a small pool and some wooden boxes. There were two men there and I slowed down time long enough to shoot them dead. We heard some voices and I said "Hide!" and we did. I heard footsteps and prayed that he wasn't savvy enough to check my cramped box (On it's side, facing the wall). But he slowly put his head forward into my view and turned my way. I slowed down time again and promptly shot him in the head.

I dragged him towards me and cut his throat to make sure and peeked out. There was no one else there. I got out and as did the others and we opened the door into the next room was the kitchen with a counter in front of us, with two hostages with knives to their throat behind it and unstable lady with long, black, curly hair with a small pair of yellow scissors. I shot the first hostage taker in the head and the lady tried to run me through with the scissors. I knocked it away with my knife and took them away from her, so she got a slightly larger green pair. Shot the next hostage taker dead and she came at me again. Disabled her again, got another pair, blue, knocked those away right when she got them and then the biggest pair, black.

I got those from her and she was crying hysterically, she got the blue pair again and I told her to stop but she snapped. She said some words, I got pissed, demanded the location of my daughter, more words were said and I said "If you want to die so much..." I pointed my scissors at her, face level, which she ran into. It slid past her eye socket and scraped some bone. She started to drop and I pushed her against the wall to get the scissors out. Everything was silent and I felt like throwing up. This was a female innocent who had lost her mind, and I killed her. I walked out with the scissors and met the film crew, or what felt like a crew, dumped the scissors and told them. One guy grabbed a shotgun and shot at a cliff face across from us. It attracted a lion who said he'd be glad if it ate us. But down below us, I saw some kangaroos and lioness' running towards us.

"Aw fuck", I said and we ran for the trees with the animals making fast progress. Me and another made it to one first and started to climb it. We got pretty high until someone said don't climb the trees and I heard a hissing in my ear. I dropped down and ran back towards the house, past the lobby, past the pool, into the kitchen, hearing an announcement about the number 12 and a boat leaving shortly. I went to the dead woman, put my fingers to her head and brought her back from the dead. Running through the kitchen and up the stairs, I went to the roof and began sniping the felines and kangaroos that were near the other humans. They eventually realized who was top dog and buggered off.

After I woke up, I realized why that house looked familiar. It was Curtis Blackburn's house.

HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #281 on: August 19, 2012, 05:17:07 pm »

Had to bring it back with this dream from a 2 1/2 hour nap:

I don't remember how I got there but I was high up on a wooden structure, overlooking a hoard in a mountain pass that could hold 20 shoulder to shoulder of bipedial... things. Orcs, reminded me of Lord of the Rings. We had a line of silver warriors holding them back and a hoard of our own behind them, ready and waiting. We might have been closer to Infernal but we were certainly less evil. Among us, I had three friends, heroes, ones I knew well but sometimes their names slipped me.

As the line held, I cast Ice Storm multiple times a ways behind the front line, just spam casting it and my Mana Pool kept on high with all the kills I got (Vehumet) but a hole appeared in the line and one of them got through, a runner. Didn't look like an orc but more of a half-man, half creature of darkness but the line began to break and we (The Hoard) began to fight back. They charged and some came up to the wooden structure but me and the guys there fought back and I decided to hop off as we were getting overwhelmed.

We started to retreat but I slung a few more Ice Storms and a Freezing Cloud in the face of an oncoming Behemoth. There was also this guy, a beefy, stone golem of human size, throwing rocks veined in glowing orange. He threw one at me but I just caught it like one of those football gut passes. He threw another one so I quickly threw it back and caught the next. I just dropped it and started to backpedal into a hallway, but I stopped and waited for the other heroes, not content to leave them behind. At this point, the hoard was thinning out in the retreat as a few decided to hold the line and one of the heroes appeared. When the other two appeared, they were soon followed by a Wyvern's tornado breath (Wyvern was what I first thought of and it was like a horizontal tornado). I stood my ground, being blown back a bit and then just ran when my fellow heroes caught up.

I made it back to the hoard and we passed some theater doors into a wide, cathedral like center; a foyer, with a throne and it held all of us. I stationed myself near the second set of doors and a few fairy tale creatures and others held the hoard back at the first. We were prepared to close it and did so on the hands of a Pumpkin guy (Pumpkin Head, long, pointy fingers). His hands made it through but the doors clicked shut. We quickly tried to open them and got Megabyte through, saying we'll get his chair back. The Pumpkin Head went to take his place at the wall and we sealed the doors on the brave.

I walked around a bit, stepping carefully as I passed a Lesser Infernal near the throne. I looked outside at the heavy rain and thought of them surrounding us from the outside but didn't see any sign of a hoard moving in but someone mentioned how I'll be essential in fighting the reavers: flying, skinny, grey women with black hair and real sharp fingers. But I knew exactly what he meant and how I would fight.

Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #282 on: September 03, 2012, 08:18:56 pm »

I had a dream that the "zombie apocalypse" had happened, but it was more of an annoyance. A few "walkers" here and there, but nothing that couldn't be handled (I personally decapitated a few with a snow shovel against a wall). Even though people "looted" in the nicest possible way ever (taking what they needed, being relatively nice to their fellow man, stuff like that), it seemed like the normal thing to do. Yet, the electricity still worked and tv programs still aired. Still, it seemed to be necessary to put together the stuff that you would absolutely need, and it was unknown when or if things would go back to normal.

I woke up with the need to learn how to load and use a rifle.
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #283 on: December 27, 2012, 05:37:32 pm »

Started off going to a friend's house, saying I released a new album and realized my name was Uncle Ruckus, with my first album named Rongo Bongo and my future one Tall People, with a picture of a tall, black basketball player. Another friend showed up and the three of us decided to go to an auditorium nearby for something.

There were a few people there, around 20 or so and someone strung on high, literally hanged from his neck. We sat in the middle of the auditorium with most of the people in the front. Before the stage was a table with a few guns on it and someone said for Dan to pick one up. Since he looked like Dan Smith from Killer7, I knew shit was going to go down as I remembered this scene from the game perfectly. When the guy on high came down, he was floating and approaching the people in the front, taking them out and Cyclops prepped up to fight him. When the hanged guy started to move, I started to run for the exit with my friends in tow.

When we left, I was alone on a suburban street across the street from a school. I asked someone where I could get to the nearest intersection and saw the street name, which was like "White Person Avenue" and the one at the end something similar. I was just thinking "Shit shit shit" when I asked the question and he looked at me funny, as if I was trouble. He gave me some directions and went on about some of the restrictions recently proposed for the population and I agreed on the last few, which seemed more reasonable than the others.

Then this lady comes up, says I had better run and that she's got some Mexicans on their way here. Instead of running down the street, I run through the outside of the school, on the field and past the corner of the school when I heard some shouting. I pulled out my revolver and when they turned the corner, I looked back while running and shot the first one that popped out in the head. I repeated that five times until I was able to run past the open gate in the fence. I continued down the street and it started to pour down. Pulled up my hood, ran past a van being filled with gangstas, finally holstered my gun (Held it close to my side when I stopped firing) and continued running down a few blocks and took a corner, believing that I lost them. I slowed to a jog and then a walk, breathing happily and strolled down the road while it rained.

LordSappington
ARC Support Staff

Fookin' prawns

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 07, 2013, 02:46:39 pm »

I had this weird-ass dream last night where I got supernatural powers; I could do like telekinesis and stuff, and depending on the strength of the spell, black ectoplasm would come off myself and whatever the spell affected.
Fever dreams are weird, yo....  Slow Going...

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: