The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
April 24, 2014, 05:21:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welp, done all ma animal burnin', don't need this shit no more so gonna sell it on E-Bay.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 36575 times)
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #285 on: February 17, 2013, 10:56:54 am »

From what I can remember, me and another guy were tag teaming Batman in a construction site attached to a restaurant. Fistfight, gunfire, it descended into chaos until my partner was able to get Batman off my back. While he was distracted with my partner, I shot him and he fell over the ledge, hanging on an offshoot of metal. So I went to a bookshelf, more height than length, pushed it to the edge and flipped the fucker over onto Batman, causing him to fall.

I saw him fall, but then he got right back up, ran to the other side of the site and down the elevator with Alfred. I was thinking, "I saw him fall! He should be dead! Wait... Oh shit, it's the goddamn Batman" knowing that I was so screwed. So me and my cohort, and some rich guy, ran back to the restaurant and down a service elevator. While we were going down, agents started popping up and looking around. I directed some shots at a few and tried to persuade the rich guy to take out the final one, but to no avail. Thought of killing him but ended up leaving him alive. On the way down, I knew Batman would recognize me so I took off my face, peeled it off from the hairline to my collar. New face underneath and my cohort did the same.

When we reached the bottom, we sat back to a row of machinery and Batman and a few others went by on the other side. They didn't notice us but they made another pass again. So we just got up, started to walk over when a lady was announcing something. A few people rushed over to where Batman left and she mentioned guerilla warfare, close-combat, stealth, all kinds of skullduggery. I checked my stats FTL-like and found out I was just missing close combat. I shrugged and just went with the lady and the main group.

We went outside, a ways away from an old house when she picked two captains, myself and another. She made a coin toss and let the other captain pick teams first. Whoever she didn't pick, I was left with. And first challenge of the teams was a sniping on a house. There were a few rings near the edge of the roof but she didn't explain the rules. First up, I tested the wind, tested it twice and angled my gun until I wasn't even aiming at the house, grinning all the while. I took a shot and practically saw the trail of the bullet curve to the house, passing through a ring. She mentioned the ring was 2, roof was 1 and something else but I took the full five points. The other leader, also a sniper, didn't fare so well.

Next challenge I forgot but the third was against a lightly/moderately armored dame against a small Indian chap, long sword and two short swords/daggers respectively. I was leaning towards the opposition, the dame, but she was as arrogant as all hell so I went for the Indian. First round he won by a margin, constantly parrying her and keeping her blades at bay with the edge of his. The second round he used a three-bladed weapon and totally dismantled her armor. Amazing battle, and we all commended him on it.

We were just walking to the next site when we saw a guy lying on the ground. We could literally see his skin change colour as it sizzled and baked in the sun and the blood he was bleeding was orange and boiling. We called a doctor over and he said for us to move out of the way of the sun so he could examine him. He went on about how the Incas prophecised about it, his death would mean the death of many but I think we knew that he was a dead man before the hour ended.

Ninja'd: 863
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #286 on: April 08, 2013, 09:24:47 am »

It started off with some random questing and junk until it came to a bigger quest, all about a mask so me and a group of adventurers decided to go for it. Skipped most of the temple fights until the end, where we found part of the mask and it binded on contact. We fought another party, most likely guardians of the temple, and won. There was a huge snake, wickedly venomous and hurts like hell. We defeated it by having our strongest (Constantly referred to as The Strongest) hold it down while I injected venom right into it's veins through a syringe.

The beginning doesn't matter as much as the end, where we did the temple again and things went wrong.

The mask was wandering this time, and we already had part of it from the first run. This time we found it complete and we gave it to the strongest, who already had part of it with her. It was wandering outside the corridor, in front of the snake room with an enemy party barely lighted in said room, some features can be seen so we took them on. When it came to the snake, we held it down but struggled to keep it down long enough to kill it. Couldn't find the vein, no matter how much we poked it (Pretty damn durable), and it's fangs ripped into the strongest one. And we panicked. We were frightened beyond belief, and could do nothing while she screamed in agony. We weren't even on the defense, still frantic and I felt the serpent's fangs bite into me. Hurt like nothing else and I just started casting time magic, reversing time so we could get back to before the snake struck either one of us but the damage was done. Haphazard at best, I went back in parts, greyed out, until my magic ran out and we were alone.

The strongest was mortally wounded, the snake was gone and the room was dark, with a lone light near the pit. We could barely see the corridor but we could see shadowy figures. We couldn't even make them out but all our animal companions fled, save for the raven. The dark figures were approaching and we knew we were dead, that we would die fighting them and die alone. One of us said, "I don't want to die like this..." so we decided we'd die on our own terms, one of them carrying the strongest into the pit, the third walked in right after and I stepped into it last.

I remember looking up from the bottom, seeing our raven flutter into a sword, both filled with colour and the shadowy figures looking down at us. They said some words, and the pit closed.

Red Ivan
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: April 10, 2013, 02:26:32 am »

Sooo yeah I had a dream...
I was sitting behind a man and a woman in a pretty uninteresting room. From what I'd gathered I was an assassin of some kind and the woman was distracting the guy so I'd be able to kill him. To the right behind a pillar was a guard and further to the right was a hallway filled with security guards.
Eventually I'm standing right behind the guy and the woman has run out of patience and turns away muttering at me to get it over with. By now my heart is racing and I'm shaking pretty bad.
I grab the guy's head and stab him through the neck. It feels so real and I immediately feel so disgusted. Except it gets worse, blood begins flowing from his wound and despite this wound he begins to scream in absolute agony. I keep stabbing and more blood keeps flowing and his screams just get louder. The guards are coming and I'm slashing now at the guy's throat but the scream just keeps getting louder and louder until eventually I wake up.
I have no idea whats caused my subconscious to imagine this and I was pretty horrified myself.  Embarrassed

TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #288 on: April 10, 2013, 04:43:22 am »

Just had a super vivid dream about ghost hunting in a sewer system.  It started out pretty basic, trying to capture some EVP, and just kept worse and worse.  Getting lost, seeing and hearing things, this steadily increasing sense of dread.  It took us two days to finally get back out again and when I woke up I was completely disoriented because the dream seriously felt like it was two days long including taking powernaps in shifts which included their own nightmares.  Wtf?

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
FireFog
Wastelander

Fast and Fourier

View Profile Email
« Reply #289 on: June 13, 2013, 02:50:29 pm »

Just had a super vivid dream about ghost hunting in a sewer system.  It started out pretty basic, trying to capture some EVP, and just kept worse and worse.  Getting lost, seeing and hearing things, this steadily increasing sense of dread.  It took us two days to finally get back out again and when I woke up I was completely disoriented because the dream seriously felt like it was two days long including taking powernaps in shifts which included their own nightmares.  Wtf?
Sometimes dreams feels so real that we don't know what is going on xD

Last night I had a dream, that was included my fomer roommate (spelling correct???) which did something really mean to me (only in dream, IRL he is one of my best friends and one of the best people to have around ever) concerning my ex, but I didn't remember now Sad

When I woke up, I really wanted to send him a text stating that I hated him but fell asleep again so now I really don't remember what it was all about Sad

Engrish as second language
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #290 on: September 06, 2013, 09:30:25 am »

First one was I can't remember the start of but it ended up with my little daughter Anri going missing, the fear of all parents. Me and my classmates searched high and low but couldn't find her, only Riddler-like clues (1966 Batman). Eventually we came to a fenced area of my old schools playground and were let in by this boil covered woman, found some lock picks (Dungeons of Dredmor style picks) and someone said the lockpicks were free. The leader gave us a clue, one that I instantly knew the answer to, but the area was in the ruins in the west, up north. So I hightailed it out of there and came to a lift with rickety old chairs. Took a while for the chair to get there but once I sat down, 5 seconds to get to the top, which instead of it still being outside as I originally saw, it was in a mall. I was panicking as my sense of direction was shot to pieces and while I was running around, I found the mall, indoor pool, giant ass toy store, mega store of games and all that crap (Wicked good finds only in dreams) and found my way outside, right to the ruined area. Then I just realized I had a card of Cerberus or that animal with all those different animal parts (Deus ex machina?) so I took it out and said something akin to Persona and used him to help me find her.

Eventually found her in the field behind a public school an old friend used to go to and she was crying. Someone was approaching her and riding Cerberus, we just hauled ass and charged towards him. I jumped off and said some Papa Wolf things, the things one would expect from a protective father. Cerberus was ready to rip his throat out but I patted him twice to tell him that I got this. He took two steps back, laid down and covered his head with his paws. It's about then that the others finally found their way there (After I left them) while I was nearing the guy near my daughter. I took out my Guan Dao (Guan Yu's badass weapon of kicking ass) and when the guy looked at me, he knew I meant business. More threats and he knew I would deliver, so as I approached, he quickly got up and backed away quickly. I looked down at my daughter and she looked up with me, getting teary eyed again. She said "Papa", I started to get misty, I say "Anri" and eventually we both completely breakdown and hug each other. Being reunited just brought out the waterworks and when I woke up, found myself crying.

It was about 7:15 and since I had no school, went back to sleep.

Think I was a crusader and I was with my comrade in some desert or barren rocky place, with long, winding roads and stone spires, all the stuff of the cruel wastelands. We came upon a tribesman who my ally said was our friend when I looked like I was gearing to kill him, and he pointed out another ally on the road but when I looked at one of the spires a long ways away, I saw some lookouts that I knew weren't our friends. We went down some slopes (Felt real, just like the first dream of the night, first-person running-down-various terrain) and came onto a box. I just had to open it but I dreaded what was inside and while I was figuring a way to bust that lock open, my friend was unscrewing the screws around one side of it. I just took the pommel of my sword and went at it, eventually breaking the lock and opening it up to see the decapitated body of my wife. Don't know how it turned out like that but then we saw a hoard of tribesman over a hill far away, we didn't know if they were heading towards us or not so we just ran without burning the box. Didn't think we had armor, just tunics and our weapons so going was still slow because it was a dream. The hoard was going faster and faster until they started to spread out and when we came to a lightly treed forested area, they were close enough to throw javelins at us. We exited out onto the field of my grade school and I remember a javelin arcing high and landing right in front of one of our allies. Any that were thrown at me I was either able to catch or landed in front of me so I was able to grab them and throw 'em back. I continued running until I got to an alley that connected to a street and only stopped when I got there to see that I wasn't being chased anymore.

It was then that I saw a walkway and a really fat woman in one of those motorized scooters plow right into a wall. *Beat* And a second later right through the window and she landed on her ass. I winced but damn that was random. Made me wonder what we were fighting for as I walked back to the field and passed a familiar girl. Walked back to my friend and we chatted about the world we were fighting for and for why. He reasoned that it was to fight against the G-something something Regime even though the world is full of morons.

Think having a decent night's sleep made me remember the dreams more.

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #291 on: September 06, 2013, 02:53:03 pm »

hk has a daughter?Huh?

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #292 on: September 06, 2013, 08:57:16 pm »

Dreams be crazy like that, nearly felt like I was Viral back in episode 25.

TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 07, 2013, 01:23:49 pm »

Last night, I had a dream that my mother, my sister, myself, and many other people were knocked out and tied up by a cult of cannibals. I came to and saw the cult's leader checking out the people captured, and I spoke out, managing to convince him that I was a cannibal too and I wanted to join them. He was actually pretty delighted and let me go. I had no illusions that I'd be able to save everyone else, but I at least tried to negotiate my family's release, yet he refused. So I grabbed his knife, cut him in the fucking face, and tried to be a hero anyway.

The end.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: