The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 20, 2014, 10:08:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HOLY CRAPTARDS!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 40091 times)
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« on: October 15, 2009, 08:18:00 pm »

Considering the totally random/weird dream I had last night, I thought it would be good to make a thread where people posted dreams that they would like to share.

I'm going to be lazy and copy exactly what I said in the Admit it Thread to start us off.

The dream started off all normal.
The world had been taken over by Zombies, and I was living in a pretty secured place with hundreds of others (non infected). The place looked very similar to a lot of places that you see on fallout 2 (surprise surprise since I have been playing it heaps lately). No robots though.
I was doing my normal daily things, and then the warning alarm went off (meaning that either zombies were heading towards us or one was in the secured area).
Well I was ages away from home, and so couldn't get a weapon, but I figured it wouldn't be too bad, so I ran out to look past the wall we had in place, and of course their were thousands of zombies, not just your crawlers, more like your 28 days later zombies, but maybe not as.. smart?
Well anyways, as any good dream goes they had made it into the secured area, and I was running around epically stomping zombie heads in with my feet. Now this was all going fine and normal until then I noticed this really weird looking shiny zombie.
Wondering what it was I went to follow it, and noticed these huge massive/epic zombies now on the other side of the barrier. I quickly hid out of sight from them and tried to find this weird shiny zombie. Suddenly I saw what it was.. and this is where the dream gets really weird...

It was a RUBBER BALL ZOMBY! It's attack was throwing these massive rubber balls at people.. lol! I was like... What the Hell?!
Then I somehow ended up on a roof, and there was this stream of rubber balls coming towards me. In colour code though, and in columns.
I figured out the only way to beat these zombies was to catch one of the balls, and throw it down the column with balls of the same colour, and when all colours were gone the zombie would die.
The dream ended there.

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Ralion
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Gentleshark

RalionX@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 09:52:36 pm »

I happen to keep a file on my computer where I write my dreams, at least ones I remember long enough.

The last one is from over a month ago:

A few friends (no names were mentioned, and they didn't look or sound like anyone I knew, and this doesn't have any impact on the dream, but they were anthros) and I were killing monsters in a house with weapons that could only be used a few times, and buying more from an in-game store type of thing (like a pop-up window) in the middle of the battle. The character I was started buying much better weapons and soon went mad with power. He started going on a killing spree, I think. At that point I switched to the point of view of one of his friends. He was with some sort of police officers that were going after the character I was before. They weren't strong enough to beat him, but eventually the character I was at the start of the dream was captured. As that character's friend, I walked over to a closet, and opened the door to find him tied up there. I bought noose after noose from the store and hung him from them (they kept snapping or something) but he just laughed at me. Then, I bought a giant bear trap, said "I wish I could have taught you to fish for real." and killed him with it. It sounds kind of silly now, but, though he wasn't crying, he was clearly very sad saying that. That was the end of the dream.

Most of my dreams involve video games, and/or are in a fantasy setting.

Quote from: TheLastOutlaw
I think I may have to adopt you at some point.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 09:55:54 pm »

Most of my dreams involve video games, and/or are in a fantasy setting.
This. I have lots of dreams about video games. Though I can barely remember most.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 09:57:21 pm »

I can just picture the part with the bear trap, broken nooses, and some guy saying "I wish I could have taught you to fish for real."

I find it funny though, especially the line! Tongue Totally worth quoting!

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Ralion
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Gentleshark

RalionX@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 09:59:07 pm »

I still feel sad when I think about it though.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 10:00:56 pm »

Actually, I have dreams of the future sometimes. I remember very well a dream I once had... I was in Elementary School, I was grabbing stuff from my locker, and one kid was talking to the teacher about a rumor somebody had spread about him liking a girl, about a few weeks later, it happened. Kinda weird.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 10:03:47 pm by Yutrzenika » Logged

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Ralion
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Gentleshark

RalionX@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2009, 10:05:12 pm »

Once I dreamed I saw a newspaper with a headline that said aliens were found on Mars. It was so vivid that even though I thought it was ridiculous I asked if my family had heard of it. Call it wishful thinking.

baboosh
Civillian

Hmm...ZOMG...That zombie stole my twinky (>x_x)>ll

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 10:11:28 pm »

Best dream I had was when I woke up in my bed and two Space Marines freom Starcraft crashed through my door and told me to follow them. When we got outside Starcraft and Warhammer Space marines were going at it tooth and nail while the tyranid and zerg slaughtered each other in the distance. The two marines with me ran off to join the fight and Jill Valentine Came outa no where, handed me a shotgun, and we charged into the battlefeild gunz blazing. I looked up in the middle of the fighting to see ODST drop-pods rain from the sky and crash into the chaos ships above the battlefeild. I looked behind me and shot a Warhammer marine in the back of the head which had evidently caused him to transform into Nemesis. He grabed me around the neck and was going to shove his hand tenticle thing through my head like he did to Brad in RE 3. Thats when I was awakend to the sound of my alarm clock.

That was a truly epic dream.....

If a survivor screams, I will laugh. If a zombie walks, it will catch fire. If a man walks up asking me for help, I will shoot and loot. If a little girl walks up to me and hands me a twinkie...I'll giver her a piggyback ride as long as we're friends!
Lambeth
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2009, 10:13:09 pm »

I once dreamed for a sandvich.

I do dream up character designs though. A recent one was a nature wolf and industrial one. Deep meanings or some shit

Lambeth... You win.... The glory of all that is awesome.
The your mom joke is forgiven, Lambeth. That cake is glorious
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2009, 10:16:58 pm »

Actually, I have dreams of the future sometimes.

I get those a lot. Some friends said it was just dejavu that I thought were dreams, so since then I've written down all my dreams that could possible come true.
One time it was horrible though, because I had this horrible dream that went for days (in the dream) and ended with my grandmother dying... Everything up until my grandmother dying actually happened. I remember that I burst into tears when it was actually happening because I remembered the end. Thankfully the end hasn't happened.

Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2009, 11:53:08 pm »

The majority of my dreams have elements of horror in them. Even if they're not nightmares, there'll still be random creepy and grotesque things. Like the dream I had where I was offered a sandwich filled with insects and human body parts, then I fought an undead alien thing. But it wasn't scary, it was just random. XD

The most scariest dream I've ever had, though, was when I was being chased by this big, bloody dead guy through a Silent Hill-looking place. Finally, when the world went back to normal, he was still chasing me and no one else could see him. It felt so real that I woke up and looked around expecting to see him.

The strangest dream I've had was when I was standing at the foot of this huge pyramid surrounded by vast desert. I climbed these steps and turned left at one of the numerous intersection. I found a floating door that lead to some weird blurry thing. I stared at it for a bit, then I walked through. It turned out that the blurry thing was actually reality: My eyes were open, I had my glasses off, and things were sideways since I was lying down. When I woke up there wasn't even a transition, I just walked through the door and there I was. Weirdest shit ever.

Ralion
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Gentleshark

RalionX@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2009, 12:25:25 am »

Yeah, that's the strangest dream I've ever heard, and I talk to friends about dreams a lot.

So, oldest entry in the file now:

I had a dream where I was playing a survival horror game with my sister. It was set in a mansion of some sort. My parents were there too, but they stayed in a central room. The game was more of a psychological type of horror game and had co-op. For some reason we kept getting new costumes. I don't remember much, but I do remember towards the end of the dream my sister was going crazy. She started seeing things, at least I assume so, from the look on her face. She mentioned someone, and that they didn't need us. I said they did need our help because they tried to kill themselves. Then she grabbed a long wooden spike and tried to kill herself, I yelled at her to not be like him, too. At this point her eyes were wide with terror. We wrestled over the spike, and it broke in two. She continued to try and stab herself with the broken end, but I was able to get it away from her. Then I grabbed her in a really tight hug and she started to calm down. After that she got some cat-related powers and a costume. Something that happened to her earlier also happened to me, so I deduced that I would be going crazy next, but at least after that I would get dog powers. Then we went back to the room my parents were in, and I woke up.

When my sister is in my dreams something bad happens to her about half of the time. There was also the time we were chased by a fish person with a laser through an office. Eventually we were cornered and he shot my sister before I woke up. That has to be one of the earliest dreams I still remember.

Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2009, 02:03:40 pm »

XD Fish man with lasers? Wow.

I had a dream once that I was trapped in this underground facility that had been abandoned. It was really dark and I couldn't see anything. Eventually I see a glow coming around the corner. Turns out it's a horrible, floating ghost creature with a lantern. It starts chasing me and I hide in a restroom. I hear the creature outside the room making weird groaning noises along with the sound of humming somehow emanating from its lantern. Then I hear the same sound behind me and I turn to see another one in the bathroom with me. It chases me out and I duck past the first one and continue running. Then more of the creatures come. Eventually I escape them and make my way to an outside area with a big hole in the center leading down to another floor. There are two big tank things riding around. I knew they were tanks, but they looked bloody and meaty and organic and were covered in eyes. First they start firing at each other, then they turn on me. After a while of ducking and dodging, I wake up.

mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2009, 04:59:00 pm »

Talking about strange dreams.

Last year i dreamt that i was strapped to a stretcher , and being carried around by dudes in hazmat suits.
They carried me through a tunnel , and it seemed that no matter which side i looked to there were always a window with someone being cut up by doctors with bone saw's and scalpels.The further in we got the more grotesque the operation became, There were insides hanging on hooks in the roof while the "patient" was still lying there and screaming. There were patients that were being feed to animals while the doctors stood on the sidelines taking notes.
and allot more stuff like that.
Anyway that keeps on for a while till we reached the end of the hall.

Now they threw me ,still strapped to a stretcher into a holding cell.
As i sat there in the dark sensed something else inside the cell, it was kinda crawling up my leg and on the way ripping my clothes apart.
As it reached my face the lights came back on, and the next thing i see is that i am on one of the operation tables.
The first doctor runs over to me and starts hitting me with a little rubber hammer, not on my knees but everywhere else.
Well , the second doctor comes in and gives my a shot.Then they all leaves the room and stands and watches me through a window from another room.
As i Lie there thinking wtf, i suddenly feel strong like a gorilla , so i totally destroy those straps and for some reason stands and flexes in front of those doctors.
Suddenly the doctors take of their protective helmets and it turns out they are über sexy women all of them , and then a whole group of photographers runs in and starts taking photos.(At this part i had a complete freak out.)

So for some reason there is invading zombie ponies and zombie stormtroopers is attacking the facility, so i manly as i feel in my dream charges in with a fire extinguisher.

I totally starts fucking toss critters up until the juice of the shots runs out, at the same time the light also goes out and those ponies and storm troopers starts to resemble more and more those creatures from dead space.

So i goes to the a place with a coffee machine where suddenly a woman rushes forward with the military suit from dead space and gives them to me. (And once again i go wtf?)

So i equip the gear , like in a movie dramatically and with highlights and everything.

But then the place suddenly lights up and i am in another lab with friggin Aliens (The ones from alien) standing in friggin labcoats , they kicks my ass and throws me into a char , then one of them spits acid in my face.

Now this is where i wake up*

I wake up in my completely blacked out room,Not knowing there the fuck i am ,and i feel my face cause it friggin hurts , so i feel my chin and touches some warm liquid, as the lights are out and i still thinks i am in the dream i stumble around lie an idiot , till i gets my phone up,(By now i am standing in one of my rooms corners)so i use the light from the phone to check what the heck i had on my fingers, it was friggin blood!!

So i panic and nearly runs into the wall.(Still not knowing where i am, all i see is a corner)

Then my older brother comes in with a flashlight wondering wtf i was doing. It turned out i had fallen asleep while working with a project , so basically i cut my chin on a Small knife i had for the projekt.

My conclusion was , have the friggin window open when mixing with glue, and to of course not have a knife lying around

Other than that , Don't babysit your sister while she wathches My little ponies and then continue with playing some Dead space , wathing Parts of Alien returns , and to finish of with That movie about Mary shaw and the dolls.

Then add some glue upp your nose when you fall asleep , Damit i was scared as hell.

Common sense? , worthless things like those i have not had for as long as i can remember.
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2009, 04:54:16 am »

Last year i dreamt that i was strapped to a stretcher , and being carried around by dudes in hazmat suits.
They carried me through a tunnel , and it seemed that no matter which side i looked to there were always a window with someone being cut up by doctors with bone saw's and scalpels.The further in we got the more grotesque the operation became, There were insides hanging on hooks in the roof while the "patient" was still lying there and screaming. There were patients that were being feed to animals while the doctors stood on the sidelines taking notes.
and allot more stuff like that.
Anyway that keeps on for a while till we reached the end of the hall.

Jacob's Ladder much? XD

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: