The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
December 21, 2014, 11:17:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welp, done all ma animal burnin', don't need this shit no more so gonna sell it on E-Bay.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 43473 times)
NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Vote Saxon this November!

nerdpower13@hotmail.com nerdpower13 cooldude24597@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2009, 05:01:58 am »

I had a weird ass dream last night but I can barely remember it. It involved zombies, Boba Fett, some weird creature, getting launched into space, a hot chick in Mandalorian armour, and a government conspiracy. There was an awesome plot to it too but that's the part I can't remember >.<

mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2009, 06:04:19 am »

Wtf, thats kind off what happened in my dream, But the ones draging the stretcher was dressed in Hazmat suit's, + The doctors were hawt  Grin

But i think i have seen that film along time ago, might have come back but modified in my twisted mind . D8

Common sense? , worthless things like those i have not had for as long as i can remember.
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2009, 01:24:01 pm »

@Nerd: Hot chick in Mandalorian armour? XD

@MPR: XD It was also in Silent Hill: Homecoming.

mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2009, 01:40:58 pm »

Wtf, They are scanning my brain to make great movies and games?  Embarrassed

I am not amused.

Common sense? , worthless things like those i have not had for as long as i can remember.
Ralion
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Gentleshark

RalionX@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2009, 01:47:05 pm »

I had a dream last night, but I can't remember it at all, instead:

I had a really long dream, but I don't remember the details. It involved some sort of time travel, but no one could control it, it just happened. The time travel only worked by shifting around one's consciousness, so they could only go to places there body had been. Also, I think some characters from Lost were involved. There were some bad guys that were somehow taking advantage of the time travel. They made it seem like people were dead or injured at the current time by bringing them from other times when they were. Just before I woke up, people were showing up in places where they weren't supposed to be, so it wasn't just their conscious that was jumping around anymore. I suppose it was something like what happened to Desmond in that one episode of Lost, except more confusing since it was happening to a bunch of people, and they weren't only switching between two times/locations.

and

There were bugs crawling around my bed that took multiple hits to kill, and changed color and got faster after each hit. I was fine until one managed to stick its pincers into my side, at which point I decided I probably should have been taking it more seriously, but just pulled it out, and that's all I remember. Oh, they were normal sized bugs, kind of looked like earwigs, because that's what "inspired" the dream.

and that's all the dreams from my log that I can post here. Haha... >.> <.<

Quote from: TheLastOutlaw
I think I may have to adopt you at some point.
Alucard_101
Half-Life

alucard101@live.ca
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2009, 01:54:44 pm »

This isn't my dream, but it's kind of relevant

Ralion
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Gentleshark

RalionX@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2009, 02:00:27 pm »

Oh wait, I forgot about the ones I wrote, before I decided to do it digitally.

Edit: Haven't been able to find it, but I just woke up from a dream. Me, my mom, and some old waiter/bartender were holed up in a restaurant/bar because there were zombie werewolves everywhere. There were still some inside, but my mom and I took care of them easily. One was a leader or something, so the other two charged us when we killed him, but we killed them before they got close enough as well. I don't remember how exactly. We were in the main room of the restaurant/bar then, and the old guy was behind the counter. So, one of the zombie werewolves got back up, but was in human form, though still big and muscular. The old guy thought he could save us for some reason, but I was sure he was still one of them. It walked around behind me and I whipped around to face it. At that moment I woke up rolling over in my bed.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 10:50:29 am by Ralion » Logged

TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2009, 02:36:04 pm »

ARISE, YE THREAD OF OLDE.

Figured I'd just use this one instead of adding another.

Crazy/weird/fucked up dreams go here Cheesy

I had two dreams as I slept tonight. The first involved myself, my friend, and his ex and her two friends. The five of us were a bunch of hooligans, committing small acts of vandalism and theft and the like, all in the name of having a good time. Then the girls start to take things too far. The vandalism gets worse, the thefts get bigger, and people start getting hurt. When my friend and I begin to have second thoughts, he breaks it off with his girl and the two of us try to get away from it all. We then are asked to join them one last time out in the woods later that night. Stupidly, we accept. We part ways for the day, and when I show up in the woods later that night, the girls have something hidden under a tarp and my friend is nowhere to be seen. When I ask where he his, they toss a severed hand at me: his. They pull away the tarp and there he is, a bullet in his head. They say that if I ever say a word, the same will happen to me. I run back to my room and pass out, later being awoken by the sound of my friend's voice. I believe it was all just a dream, but when I open my eyes, there he is, hole in head and hand duct taped back on. I learn that he came back to get his revenge, and wanted me to help. I accept, and the dream ends.

The second was about a man who lived in a somewhat primitive Utopian society, but begins to notice things that aren't quite right. He is then hunted by those who wish to keep it a secret. Yes.

I want to make both into a movie Cheesy
Ralion
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Gentleshark

RalionX@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2009, 02:45:49 pm »

That would make a pretty good movie, I think. You might even be able to tie them both together.

Anyway, I had a dream that I was doing something with three of my friends in my basement. I don't remember what, but that's not important. Two of them mentioned something about Homestuck, and something about what they said made me think there was a new update. Me and the third friend ran upstairs to my laptop, but I couldn't remember what the web site I went to for Vocaloid music was, so we didn't get to see if there was an update. Dream logic is awesome.

ensouls
Member of the Campaign for Dead Rights
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Frau

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2009, 02:48:03 pm »

@TZ:Ha. Awesome. The duct tape is a nice touch.
@Ralion: Suuure you don't remember ;U

I don't remember all of mine, but it involved running errands in a school populated almost entirely by different orders of angels, most of which weren't exactly canon. They seemed to be divided up by nationality, too. xD The Italian ones' specialty was singing. Wish I could remember all of what they sang (part of it was in Italian, which I don't know, so I'm sure was just nonsense), but what I can remember was pretty catchy. Also there was a barbecue. ._.

Ralion
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Gentleshark

RalionX@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2009, 02:51:06 pm »

@Ralion: Suuure you don't remember ;U
I knew someone would say that...

ensouls
Member of the Campaign for Dead Rights
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Frau

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2009, 03:02:00 pm »

It was required.

Ralion
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Gentleshark

RalionX@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2009, 03:15:01 pm »

I know you'd like to think that's what we were doing. Tongue

Tanaj
Civillian Police

privateryan@o2.pl
View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2009, 04:14:34 pm »

When I told some of my dreams to my roommates they said I'm a psycho, a supressed homosexual and that I want to crawl back into the womb.

I'm not!  >Sad
Dr. McNinja
Inspiring bad German accents since 07
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Yiffing in hell

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2009, 05:49:09 pm »

I remember very, very few of my dreams. Probably a good thing.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: