The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
July 29, 2014, 12:56:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HOLY CRAPTARDS!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 38427 times)
anyman82
Half-Life

The guy who wanders in occasionally

View Profile Email
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2009, 03:51:55 pm »

I had jumped through a portal window into a building something like my church, only old, broken down and demonic. People were there, sobbing. The section of pews they sat in was kept under a black veil. I brushed against the cloth. One of the people, a kind-looking lady, looked up in fear and said "You touched the veil..." At that moment a writhing liquid wave of demonic beings broke through the front of the church. I ran for the back door and made a break for the portal window to escape back to my dimension, but the window had turned into a series of fractal patterns, thus preventing me from using it. The wave came up behind me, almost reaching me with it's meny gaping maws. Then I was plucked out by some sort of angelic being and brought back to earth.

I'm only putting this here because A) The rest of the dream was pretty awesome but B) I can't remember the rest.

Needless to say I was pretty terrified. >.<

Let us go singing as far as we go: the road will be less tedious. -Virgil-
Flying Teapot
ARC Support Staff

Muahahahaha.....ha

pomegranate.juice@hotmail.com TokoRakka
View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2009, 02:20:15 am »

Last night, after seeing and chatting with my Philosophy teacher when i ran into at the movies earlier, I dreamed I ended up almost failing his class because of my final grade. I thought that dream was true up until half way through the day. XD

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2009, 12:13:32 pm »

I had a dream that I was in an all white background, but as soon as I took a step, colours sprouted everywhere and it turned into the animation from Yellow Submarine. Then, I don't remember much after that. The colours were too bright. I heard someone shout: "All right!" though.

It....it was awkward.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Flying Teapot
ARC Support Staff

Muahahahaha.....ha

View Profile Email
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2009, 01:19:02 pm »

I think someone slipped your dream some acid.

sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Sok means juice in Polish!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2009, 01:50:21 pm »

once i had a dream that i was hunting. hunting for dinosarus, velociraptors to be exact.
though the light was not real, only blinking red. and i got caught in an abush set by the raptors in a some kind of a toilet in deserted lab/research center (yes, jurrasic park 2 and 3 analogy is there)
i dont remember the end dream. only raptors jumping at me in the toilet, with blinking red light.
also, once i had a dream that i was this guy: (cant find a video, basically it was a chainsaw commercial where an innuit guy was cutting a christmas tree out of ice)
and when i was finished a brown bear came out of an igloo and we started fighting. finally i lost, and the bear tore my arm of, and then i woke up.
it was a fun dream, especially using a chainsaw against the bear ; D
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 05:25:02 pm by sok » Logged

btw, Are the wings on fire?
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2009, 01:55:24 pm »

I think someone slipped your dream some acid.

HOW DID YOU KNOW!?!? WAS IT YEW?

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Flying Teapot
ARC Support Staff

Muahahahaha.....ha

View Profile Email
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2009, 04:52:07 pm »

...no course not. It was SOK!

sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2009, 05:24:05 pm »

who, me?
nooo.... why would i slip my precious acid into his dreams? i could sell it...

HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2009, 10:05:30 am »

I was switching DS games on the train when a guy who seemed like a perv was chatting up a girl beside me. I ignored them and eventually the girl got up. The guy began to talk to me, and I found him annoying. Tried to ignore him by playing on the DS and when my stop came, I realized I left the case out and found two games missing. I suspected the guy and demanded the games back. He denied having the games and I eventually grew angry. I tried to suppress my anger until I realized he knew he was lying.

I punched him and immediately gave the case to some lady behind me, saying her to "hold it". Me and the guy eventually faced off against each other and at first I couldn't do anything but stay on defense but I convinced myself to lash out at him. I was able to easily counter his attacks and the next thing I knew, I was what looked like part-werewolf and his face was a mess. I was either smashing his fists or his face against the pole when the conductor came. I broke my attack and sat down and asked for the case back. The lady gave it back and I checked it and saw another game was missing. I closed my eyes. Opening them, I was in an underpass with a score of small bags in front of me I checked them and got random loot, an MP restore (Looked like the one from X-Men Legends II) and the three games (In the 5th bag).

When I woke up, I was refreshed and quite awake.

Ninja'd: 863
Ralion
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Gentleshark

RalionX@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2009, 12:19:11 pm »

I fell asleep reading the Necronomicon, well, not really, but it was still lying next to me. Anyway, the story I was reading hadn't gotten too creepy, but that was the most disturbing dream I've had in a while. Although I don't really remember it all that well.

It took place in this store in a mall, and a woman was the only one working in it (I'll call her Owner). The store had three aisles that ended before they reached the back wall. There were also various things along the back wall and one of the sides. Three customers were in the store. One was a woman in her thirties perhaps (here on out referred to as 30), and one was possibly in her forties (likewise, 40) with her daughter, who looked to be just a little older than a teenager (and yes, 20). There were also two police officers talking to Owner, but they left shortly since they couldn't get any information out of her. 30 was looking at something at the side of the store on the opposite side of the cash register. 40 and 20 were looking at something by the back wall. 20 wanted to leave because the store seemed odd, but 40 didn't listen. Whatever 30 was looking at caused her to disappear, but no one noticed at the time. 40 and 20 saw a mannequin or doll of some sort and 20 got sucked into it. The mannequin took her form, and the dream skipped ahead a little. The police came back to see that the store was empty except for Owner and a mannequin in the back with the torso split into two and the head separated. The mannequin had also taken the form of 40, with a really strange expression. One of the police officers shouted "What did you do!?" and I woke up.

I moved the Necronomicon away from my bed and fell back to sleep eventually, since it was still dark, when I had another, far less disturbing dream. All I remember was that me and my sister were watching someone talk to a large group of people. We were high up on a piece of scaffolding and talking like what we were watching was a TV show. The man was holding a scope, so my sister thought he was a sniper, but I figured just because he was carrying a scope didn't prove anything since he didn't have a gun. Later he showed up behind us at the base of the scaffolding attaching the scope to his gun. It turned out to be Patachu. Yeah, I have no idea. He noticed us, but someone else was there, and they caught him. That was the end of the dream, I think. Sure, it was strange, but it didn't keep me from sleeping.

Quote from: TheLastOutlaw
I think I may have to adopt you at some point.
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2009, 06:59:24 pm »

HOW DID YOU KNOW!?!? WAS IT YEW?

No, larch actually.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Ralion
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Gentleshark

RalionX@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2010, 02:44:31 am »

I had a dream that I was at Falcon Ridge, but the site was empty. It became a lucid dream. I never had one before, except that stupidly meta one. I was also able to reenter the dream after I woke up, so that's two firsts.

Quote from: TheLastOutlaw
I think I may have to adopt you at some point.
sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2010, 08:06:45 am »

i had a dream two days ago, that i have been in a some kind of a shipyard/industrial building. and then we, cause there was a bunch of other people with me, got a warning, that aliens are approaching, so we ran to the armoury. Then, when we saw the aliens comeing (they were aliens from the alien tetralogy) We started shooting at them. with pencils. i mean that we used pencils instead of guns. everyone kept shooting at them, but somehow my pencils didnt work.
yes, i know what Freud would have said about that, but i dont have any problems;d

Alex
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

djurico_666@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2010, 11:11:03 am »

I just had a dream wherein I killed a TRex with a rocket launcher in  a shopping mall.
sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2010, 11:15:52 am »

that, my dear sir, is awesome.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: