The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 01, 2014, 10:26:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We go there and half the time... WE DON'T COME BACK!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 39465 times)
BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2010, 10:35:46 pm »

I dreamed about a lot of shit... but the part I remembered best was one with TZH zombies. One mercy and one that could apparently talk a little.
Then some sad shit happened. Quite sad really.

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!

[c
BrainBlow
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #106 on: May 13, 2010, 01:59:56 am »

So I just dreamed that absolutely everything went the way I want it to...
It is a PP that it wasn't real...

Edit: fffffffffffff---- double post. *bows repeatedly in apologies* Sorry sorry sorry

[c
The B-man
Civillian

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 31, 2010, 05:44:23 am »

Sometimes, I dream about beeing a lost castaway on an large tropical island. The beaches are covered with driftwood and flotsam, which I use to build shelters and furniture. And not a soul came looking for me. It`s just me and my collection of stuff I find on the island.
BrainBlow
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #108 on: June 15, 2010, 04:14:40 am »

I had a horrible nightmare!
I dreamed that Bleach was going to have a boring conclusion!

[c
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #109 on: June 15, 2010, 12:15:05 pm »

I had a dream last week that I walked in on someone I know doing heroin, so I took it away from them. They then proceed to confront me to the point I'm backed in a corner, they tell me there's no way for me to get rid of it without them getting it back; "Oh yeah?" I say *injects all of it arm* "I'd like to see you get it back now". Friend leaves infuriated, I then begin to trip like mad.

For the record, I've never tried drugs of any kind, especially not heroin, so it was weird experiencing something my subconcious was trying to simulate without any real experience of what it's like. He love you long time

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: June 15, 2010, 05:56:33 pm »

The humping parrot is the new way to end posts. He love you long time

At least, that's what I think.
Flying Teapot
ARC Support Staff

Muahahahaha.....ha

pomegranate.juice@hotmail.com TokoRakka
View Profile Email
« Reply #111 on: June 20, 2010, 09:08:03 pm »

I had a dream the other night that Hailmommy and MLE were some of my long lost cousins from a potion of my family that cooked like amazing and was hidden from my knowledge for some reason, but I woke up before I could  find out why.

Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 20, 2010, 09:20:31 pm »

It's cause they wanted to eat you, just like real life.

I had a dream that I was like solving a mystery but like all my friends were dying, then something about like the world ending or something. I really don't remember it was weird.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Lash2828
Coolest Waffle in show
ARC Support Staff

I'm just that cool.

lash2828@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 21, 2010, 09:46:53 am »

Okay guys, get this:

I was dreaming that I played Half Life 2: Episode 3.

I was Gordon Freeman, Ph.D. Scientist with a superknack with firearms.
I went to investigate some ruined graveyard.
There, at a mausoleum, I met Barney Calhoun. He greeted me and then threatened me with a battleaxe. Taking me hostage.
He lead me over a hill, where I saw a dragon phase away. There was also a japanese house here and a very grassy plateu and a starry heaven.
Barney introduced me to a guy here who looked like something from Final Fantasy (I have no clue.) and that guy gave me a job offer.
I refused by taking out my gun and shooting him.
Little did I know that he was impervious to bullets so he just gave me a disapointed look and it was game over.

So I loaded up my quicksave! Back to the mausoleum!
I lurked around, trying to spot that betraying ass Barney, but what did I find? Krang.
Yes, Krang. From Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
That brain also threatened me, but with a shortsword instead of the battleaxe.
Then I was lead back over to the hill and Dream Sequence End.

"Lash, so pro that he can play TF2 on Atari."
BrainBlow
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #114 on: June 21, 2010, 10:03:30 am »

I had a good laugh at that xD
Have someone been sitting in front of a screen a bit much lately?  Tongue

[c
Tanaj
Civillian Police

privateryan@o2.pl
View Profile Email
« Reply #115 on: June 21, 2010, 10:25:54 am »

I'm amazed how you guys can tell a coherent narrative from your dreams. The best I can get is: "So I was on this bus, with my schoolmates, George Lucas and JC Denton. And then we talked for a bit."

Although to be honest I can remember more sometimes. Like once a year.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 21, 2010, 10:30:56 am »

I had a dream that somebody said something about a buzzkill and then like the next day, the buzzkill showed up. it was so weird. Oh and then pie.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Lash2828
Coolest Waffle in show
ARC Support Staff

I'm just that cool.

lash2828@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 21, 2010, 11:06:01 am »

I'm amazed how you guys can tell a coherent narrative from your dreams. The best I can get is: "So I was on this bus, with my schoolmates, George Lucas and JC Denton. And then we talked for a bit."

Although to be honest I can remember more sometimes. Like once a year.

Another one rides the bus~

By the way, did you go "Oh my god, Jc! it's a bomb!!"?

"Lash, so pro that he can play TF2 on Atari."
Tanaj
Civillian Police

privateryan@o2.pl
View Profile Email
« Reply #118 on: June 21, 2010, 11:23:37 am »

I can't remember, but I think we had a deep, philosophical conversation.

Yea, it was weird.
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #119 on: June 23, 2010, 09:04:07 am »

This one I can definitely remember. Or at least from the middle onward.

Me, two dogs (I might have been one of them), an owner and a landlord; there was this raccoon, all chubby and well-fed. I totally snuck up on it by jumping down from the second floor and killed it (I wished I brought my hero for this kill, but I didn't). Bringing it back to my owner, our landlord showed up, talked a bit, ate a piece of cake and left. It panned to a school scene and of a student throwing the raccoon at another, who promptly ran away. Me and three others began to give chase, and one of them looked like Holo, who tried to cover her tail.

Then me and the others (Sans Holo) with two other girls and a lady who acted as our supervisor were camping. It was on a gravel roadway and me and the two other guys were pretending to sleep so we wouldn't have to work. For some reason or another, we got up and were then forced to do some demeaning tasks (There were even little silhouettes of our tasks, but I can't remember them exactly). I was then in the middle of the road, with cars passing to my left and then a car appeared out of nowhere and backed up into me. I instantly knew that my chest cavity was crushed and my bones broken (but I didn't try and escape from the dream, as I wanted to see how it would end).

Next part was at an underground hospital; we were all severely injured and were given a morality form to fill out. Most choose neutral or evil but I was the only one who choose good. The doctor said the neutral and evil ones would lose something to regain life, but I was to only have a minor change compared to them; "The king will say, 'you're a spearhead mercenary' "., as I was to be given a spearhead (Don't know if it meant my head). After he patched us up and we were more or less alive and able to move, he gave us a parting gift and we left. A lot of the gifts were tickets for the World Cup in X-Box 360 game containers.

We walked along the road towards the school, took a turn in a residential area and me and two others took another turn onto a beaten path. There were houses to our right, midway some trees and a ravine and farther on a beach with a fence on the left. The left was mostly wilderness and at the beach, a sense of desolation. We walked and he commented on how a classmate looked like a scientist and after walking through some fallen trees, I began to pray for the Wolf-Spirit to safely guide us past his lands.

Half-way, I got a sense of dread and approaching the ravine, there was a line of long tribal masks being set up with unseen natives. I instantly knew who they were (It was a five letter word starting with N, that I can remember) and I considered running back where we came from. Knowing it would probably be foolish, I decided to run forward in a desperate bid for escape. I was tied to one other (Don't know why). A bit before I got to the ravine, I stretched my hands outwards and I reflected some rocks and other thrown objects through a force field, yelling for the one tied with me to hurry up and get in it's zone. I looked left and saw the other fighting with a native. I yelled at him to get away, but knew he was a lost cause.

We ran to the beach, with two close behind us and I was running to the water when the rope yanked at my neck. The other was confronting two natives near the fence he tried to get past. One threw a ball on a rope but I grabbed the ball before it hit me, and he yanked it back. Another came at me with a rock in his hand, but I grabbed the rock and he backed down. I quickly yanked the rope, which forced the other guy to fall and told him to run. We got to the ocean (The natives stayed behind) and we climbed the side of the fence. We did so until it made a 90 degree turn and we came to a area where they were playing volleyball in the ocean. We opened a door in a fence and came to a Disney indoor pool. I knew I couldn't swim but my "partner" jumped in anyway. I told him to swim for shore and he did, while I was still climbing the fence (Sideways).

At the shore, we entered an alley and we came to a bustling city street. I commented on how we got past death and escaped it again. Bro fist ensued.

Ninja'd: 863
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: