The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
November 27, 2014, 09:06:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HOLY CRAPTARDS!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 42618 times)
Alex
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

djurico_666@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #135 on: July 06, 2010, 07:09:44 am »

I just had a strange one wherein I was hanging out with Tori at a bar and she was babysitting two babies (one of which talked to me). Then I went home and found my old graphing calculator on my front lawn.

That's all I remember.
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #136 on: July 06, 2010, 08:37:10 am »

Sounds like a riveting dream XD

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Alex
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

djurico_666@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 06, 2010, 11:37:50 am »

I had me confuzzled.
Tori-saurus-rex
ARC Support Staff

deathtowaffles@gmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #138 on: July 06, 2010, 03:17:28 pm »

I just had a strange one wherein I was hanging out with Tori at a bar and she was babysitting two babies (one of which talked to me). Then I went home and found my old graphing calculator on my front lawn.

That's all I remember.

lmfao that's what you get for talking to me before you go to sleep. You get mind fucked.

When all the work is done, by the light of a setting sun;
We see what we've become - two of the lucky ones.
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #139 on: July 06, 2010, 05:41:50 pm »

So I dreamt I was at the museum with my mom.  Not horribly odd, it's happend IRL a few times...

Then she breaks some ancient thing that causes some mummy to revive (of course) and instead of seeking vengeance on her it decides to stalk me instead.

Which involves it sending me text messages?  Which I could totally tell were from the mummy because they were spellings of his indechipherable moaning like, "hhurrarrggha!!!" 

So yea...

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #140 on: July 06, 2010, 07:15:16 pm »

New age mummies XD Awesome!

I had another dream last night. I was exploring some old abandoned building and of course there was blood everywhere, all these dead bodies, and yet for some reason I kept looking around rather than running away and calling the cops or something. I then found this zombie guy, but for some reason he could communicate well and I convinced him not to eat me. We ended up doing all these things together to help him remember who he used to be before he was a zombie. Somewhere between that and the end of the dream i turned into a guy and the zombie turned into a girl. The dream ended when the zombie (now a girl) got to dress up in a pretty dress and sing in front of a huge crown like she had always dreamed of doing.

Yes, I have very retarded dreams Smiley Normally about zombies XD

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #141 on: July 26, 2010, 06:26:36 am »

Once again I am unable to retell what I dreamed.
But I remember dreaming that Eminem died... throughout the dream I burst into tears on multiple occasions.  Undecided

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!

[c
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #142 on: July 26, 2010, 08:20:58 am »

I had a really retarded dream last night when everyone knew the world was ending in a week. I was watching the weather channel and they were saying what the weather was going to be for the week, and the last two days had pictures of a red sky and fire, and the person reading the news was casually saying how the last two day of the week would be so hot that the whole world would go up in flames, and anyone who didn't die the first day would die the second. I seemed to be the only one who cared, and I was really sad because I was away from my family and so wouldn't get to say goodbye.

Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 26, 2010, 09:44:08 pm »

A while ago I had this dream that me and everybody I knew(mostly) from my graduating class was on this oil platform(but it was different then normal ones) and it was in the middle of the ocean and we decided to stay, but it started to sink and we all died, so I somehow got to go back in time like Prince of Persia and I convinced them all to leave, but on the life boats there wasn't enough room, so I had to stay and was looking out over the ocean with the boats with all my friends. So when the place started to sink, I quickly had time to make a phone call, and I made a phone call to my girlfriend and told her I loved her, and then I died.

It was weird, but very entertaining.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
BrainBlow
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #144 on: August 15, 2010, 02:29:10 pm »

I had an enormous problem falling asleep yesterday.
So problematic, in fact, that when I finally fell asleep I started dreaming about trying to fall asleep.

I went to sleep on the floor or some mansion or whatever.
Then my memory got choppy.
Hot vampire maid--marriage--***--fdsjfnsod--aronra--class--climbing pyramid thingie--Zombies!! yeeeeeah! Awesome! Killing things; awesomeness; looting; sports store; fortifying.

Then waking up to the alarm... Then going straight back to bed and actually managing to continuing on the dream until I couldn't sleep anymore.

[c
LordSappington
ARC Support Staff

Fookin' prawns

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 19, 2010, 11:08:20 pm »

I had a weird series of dreams.
The first one was that I was living in a house with these four hot girls that wore skimpy clothes and were the avatars of respective elements. This was all overshadowed by the fact that some weird-ass flesh entity lived in the house and made it a huge Lovecraftian horror that we couldn't leave.
The second was that I was part of some LASER TAAAANK brigade, and we shot down a UFO. It was full of some green goo, and my commander was like 'Oh shit virus parasite; you all have to kill yourselves so it doesn't spread'.
The third was that the guy who used to be my friend was hitting on my girlfriend while she was at work (She's a barista; I get free coffee!) and then came to my house and was like, 'lol I'm using your house because fuck you.' So I started beating the SHIT out of him. Like, slamming his head into cars and everything. It was refreshing.

AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #146 on: September 02, 2010, 09:22:29 am »

I had a dream last night, that for some medical reason one half of my cat had to be shaved, and she came out of the vet just fine, but the half of her that was shaved was shaved past skin, exposing both bone and muscle. This is what she looked like, except there was muscle showing too and her head wasn't shaved, but she was just walking and jumping around like she was perfectly okay while I just watched her, fascinated by it. >_O

BrainBlow
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #147 on: September 04, 2010, 02:06:30 am »

I dreamed a lot this night.
But for a change I remember a lot too.
Well, there are too many holes in it for me to be able to tell the entire dream. But I remember the part towards the ending quite clearly.

I'm Ariel from Drowtales, flying in the arms of some birdman who is dressed up all cool together with Faen.
And we have a box with abandoned kitties.
And then we see HappyCabbie going around all depressed and then we offer him a kitty and he adopts one and is happy again.

I don't remember too much of the beginning of tonights dream. That kinda sucks since I can see a couple of images in my head from it. And I think it was pretty cool.

[c
B-Chan
Half-Life

'Cuz they rapin' errbody out here.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #148 on: September 10, 2010, 10:48:21 am »

I dreamt I was running through a forest with Cheez and we were evading some fucked up people with some kind of weird painful Nerf guns. I was hungry, but Cheez was on some kind of particular diet where he ate nothing but a specific kind of sandwich or something. It was totally nuts.

Quote from: Jenny
Oh B-Chan, you're so dreamy.  He love you long time
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 10, 2010, 02:21:25 pm »

I keep dreaming about this city. The place it is located is kinda like a bay, but in the mountains somewhere. So like, there's bridges and stuff through the town, but there's mountains like right behind so a lot of the rest of town is on a hill and stuff. All the streets are like cobblestone, and the buildings are so wonderfully designed. A lot of them are the same red as some of the bricks in the streets. There's all these nice little shops and nice buildings and homes and stuff. There's like this park and everything, and Forest surrounds the town and there's this nice train station. Its really cool and its so amazing to think about, but it sucks knowing that there probably isn't a place like this in the world for me to see.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: