The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
April 18, 2014, 07:12:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: But I didn't mean to...

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 36179 times)
Dethklok
Civillian

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: September 15, 2010, 10:35:10 am »

From post #1:
The dream started off all normal.
The world had been taken over by Zombies...
I love it.
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #151 on: September 16, 2010, 12:40:51 am »

Normal to me Tongue

I had this really weird dream a couple of days ago when I was a dog, like literally, and my pack was teaching me to haunt. My first catch was my boyfriend sam (in dog form of course). They were asking me why I wasn't eating him, and I was like "I don't want to eat him! But I am hungry... How would a kill him so it didn't hurt?" Then I woke up.

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
LordSappington
ARC Support Staff

Fookin' prawns

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 20, 2010, 04:20:22 pm »

I had some weird dream last night, that I don't know what the fuck even happened.
I was in some weird, state-sized mall, and for some reason I had some katana that could, naturally, cut through anything. Some weaboo was bragging about his glaive, so I cut it in half.
Then there some weird... rusty zombie things with ceramic exoskeletons? I dunno; they were cutting people to bits. I was doing flips all over the damn place. It was weird.
Then I got a bagel.

Acanthus117
« Reply #153 on: September 20, 2010, 04:40:22 pm »

I had a dream where I became a God, and decided to dress everyone up in three-piece suits. For some reason, everyone started acting all classy and shit, and then they started acting like Spahs, complete with ski masks and French accents.

A world of Spahs is not fun bro
BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #154 on: September 20, 2010, 11:18:54 pm »

I had a dream where I became a God, and decided to dress everyone up in three-piece suits. For some reason, everyone started acting all classy and shit, and then they started acting like Spahs, complete with ski masks and French accents.

A world of Spahs is not fun bro

M'yes, quite  Yes, I am a smug bastard...

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!

[c
Random_Zombie#1
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'M JUST HAPPY TO SEE YOUUUUU!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 21, 2010, 05:04:20 am »

I had some weird dream last night, that I don't know what the fuck even happened.
I was in some weird, state-sized mall, and for some reason I had some katana that could, naturally, cut through anything. Some weaboo was bragging about his glaive, so I cut it in half.
Then there some weird... rusty zombie things with ceramic exoskeletons? I dunno; they were cutting people to bits. I was doing flips all over the damn place. It was weird.
Then I got a bagel.
Not trying to troll but isn't that highlighted section, just about the most weabooish thing you can possibly say or dream about?

Because I doubt a European glaive has anything on that. Considering it's a single edged bladed polearm with a wooden shaft, so naturally you can hack the shaft in half, but he still has usable leverage with that 3 to 3 1/2' of pole he still has left. So as far as you taking the wind out of his sails, I doubt it.

~Random_Zombie~
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 05:10:10 am by Random_Zombie#1 » Logged

Common sense: So rare, it\\\'s a super power
BrainBlow
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #156 on: September 21, 2010, 07:25:08 am »

DEJAVU!!

Reading Random's comment, it all of a sudden feels like I've done it before!

[c
Random_Zombie#1
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'M JUST HAPPY TO SEE YOUUUUU!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 21, 2010, 04:00:33 pm »

Was that sarcasm?

Anywho one of my dreams was a bit of an odd one and I shall post what I remember.

It was pretty much a zombie apocalypse setting. I was part of a group of "Cleaners" Or in other words, we hunted down zombies or infected individuals and got rid of them. Well not fully got rid of them, because for some reason a day later, after you blew their noggins off they came back as normal human beings. I was bitten on a patrol one day, and so naturally I had to be cleansed of my infection but this was a bit different, they didn't just shoot me they also burnt my body into ash for some reason. A day later I was back in the action and all I can say is that my dream was kind of interesting, in that it was the first one that I could actually remember, since ever.

Common sense: So rare, it\\\'s a super power
LordSappington
ARC Support Staff

Fookin' prawns

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 21, 2010, 10:39:15 pm »

'Weabooish' is pretty damn harsh, dude. Anyone who's watched anime can tell you that if you have a katana in a fictional environment, chances are good it's goddamned indestructible and impossibly sharp.

I had another one last night, where I was miserable after a bad breakup, and got sucked into a sort of parallel dimension designed to make me feel  better. So then my girlfriend in it starts to become a huge bitch, and turns out to be a sort of siren, since she was miserable that her mom died years ago. First, I tried to pull myself out of the dimension, but then I ended up doing some crazy-ass shit to 'absolve' her, and sent her to heaven wit her mom. Apparently, she was happier off effectively dead.

Yeah, what the shit, subconscious?

BrainBlow
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #159 on: September 21, 2010, 11:06:43 pm »

Was that sarcasm?
No.

Tonight I dreamed that I beat the shit put of some ass at school.
Sweeet...

[c
Rampito
ARC Support Staff

It's a twisted fascination

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 22, 2010, 04:08:16 am »

I dreamed that my mother dropped me and my sister off at an after school care, despite the fact that I was almost 18. And then the after school care teacher apparently knew me when I was a little kid, and he was all like "Ho hum,you've grown Sam." But in the dream, this after school care guy was my maths teacher IRL.

Wat

Pancreases collected/stolen: 10
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #161 on: September 22, 2010, 09:30:02 pm »

Last night I had a dream that Jason Vorhees chased my friends and me around the woods and tried to dismember us. He got to a bunch of my friends, but whenever he did, they just came back and were like "Well that sucks." He finally got to me but I managed to put an incredibly sharp pencil through his head. It didn't kill him but he said "Alright, I give up" and we decided to apply to medical school.

I don't know if it was related or not, but the next dream that same night was about me being a doctor, but not so I could jhelp people, so I could marry this really hot chick I know IRL (okay let's be seirous, she's the hottest girl I've ever known. Ever.) whose parents say she has to marry a doctor.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 22, 2010, 09:54:10 pm »

Just a whole lot of nightmares. Ugh, I've barely gotten any sleep because of them. From the ones I do remember, its usually the world being destroyed / everybody dying, and I'm desperately trying to get a hold of my girlfriend (my ex now >.> ) to tell her something, but every time right before I do, whatever is destroying the world / killing everybody gets me and I die, which is my biggest fear so I wake up in terror.

Woo, love getting a combined total of about 16 hours of sleep in the last two weeks.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
LordSappington
ARC Support Staff

Fookin' prawns

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 22, 2010, 10:01:43 pm »

As lame as it sounds, it's as simple as telling yourself, 'Oh, I'm dreaming. Okay. Whatever; it's cool.'
I constantly wake up in sleep paralysis, and it invariably leads to hallucinations. They can range from pleasant, to trivial, to batshit insane, Silent Hill crap. However, once I got used to them, they don't even phase me. I've woken up paralyzed, saw my walls turn into fleshy mouths eating each other, and went 'Meh' and slept more.

Rampito
ARC Support Staff

It's a twisted fascination

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 23, 2010, 01:10:07 am »

I've had sleep paralysis on two occasions: once when I was just at home sleeping, and I woke up and there was a zombie there for a few seconds; and the other time, I was on a bus from here to Perisher (Snowy Mountains), which was a 24 hour trip and we had to sleep overnight on the bus. I woke up and there was a tarantula on the seat in front of me, and my friend had to slap me to get my attention (he didn't really have to slap me, he just thought it'd be funny). They were about two years apart though.

Pancreases collected/stolen: 10
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: