The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
August 23, 2014, 01:50:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: But I didn't mean to...

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 38974 times)
BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #165 on: September 23, 2010, 01:16:39 am »

Last time I had sleep paralysis as I could remember was a strange experience because I remembered what I had dreamed before waking up.
One of the things following me from the dream realm was some face-sized mix between a Hercules beetle and a Dragonfly. And It was sitting on my face. Uncomfortable.
I was like "Okay, calm now... knock it off in 1...2...3...HHHNNNNNNGGH... wat..."
The moment I was able to move, it disappeared. Looked kinda silly how I punched into the air. I didn't think much of it before randomly remembering this funny thing called dream paralysis later that day.

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!

[c
Tuczib
ARC Support Staff

Wait... what?

tuczib@hotmail.com Iscrewnunsdaily imsounbelievablyinane
View Profile Email
« Reply #166 on: September 23, 2010, 02:39:07 am »

I had a somewhat strange dream last night.  I had sort of the Quantum Leap experience, only it wasn't anything history related or important.  In the dream I was one of my cousins, one that I haven't seen or talked to in quite some time.  In it, he was competing in some type of reality game show similar to big brother, only you instead of voting people off you, you had to murder them.   Then I had a dream about balloons, just balloons.

The dreams of youth are the regrets of maturity.
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #167 on: September 23, 2010, 08:43:15 am »

The only time I had sleep paralysis, I didn't hallucinate, but I had something of a mild panic. I fell asleep in a chair at work and when I woke up, I couldn't move. I initially thought, "Well, this is odd." And then I thought I heard someone come in, and I was freaking out that they would come back and find me in the char unable to move under my own power. But I could suddenly move and I jumped out of the chair and onto the floor. It was interesting.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Tanaj
Civillian Police

I'm serious.

privateryan@o2.pl
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #168 on: September 23, 2010, 12:45:20 pm »

I had a very strange thing happen to me today. I had a dream that I had some time before and thanks to that knowledge I was able to change the turn of events. I've had reccuring dreams before, but this has never happended to me. Very amusing.
Tuczib
ARC Support Staff

Wait... what?

tuczib@hotmail.com Iscrewnunsdaily imsounbelievablyinane
View Profile Email
« Reply #169 on: September 24, 2010, 03:59:52 am »

I had a dream where I was hanging out with Michael Jordan in a club.  Then later someone had told me he had been shot at his house, but when I showed up it turned out he wasn't it was just something to do with asthma.  by then, the police had been called already so they showed up anyways and for some reason one of them was Wesker in his sunglasses (it was very dark outside) He just walked by me into the house and then I woke up.    (P.S. I think my brain is breaking)

The dreams of youth are the regrets of maturity.
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #170 on: October 02, 2010, 10:10:54 pm »

Apparently when a large dog tears through a crowd of people in a fast food restaurant, their flesh looks like ground chicken.

Ninja'd: 863
Rampito
ARC Support Staff

It's a twisted fascination

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 02, 2010, 10:40:17 pm »

...that is a more disturbing image than if it was just your regular, red flesh and blood D:

Pancreases collected/stolen: 10
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 02, 2010, 10:43:33 pm »

I keep dreaming about this city. The place it is located is kinda like a bay, but in the mountains somewhere. So like, there's bridges and stuff through the town, but there's mountains like right behind so a lot of the rest of town is on a hill and stuff. All the streets are like cobblestone, and the buildings are so wonderfully designed. A lot of them are the same red as some of the bricks in the streets. There's all these nice little shops and nice buildings and homes and stuff. There's like this park and everything, and Forest surrounds the town and there's this nice train station.

I had a dream about that town again, except, well this time, it was deserted. It was all abandoned and destroyed like a battle was fought in it. There was blood stains and all that, but no actual dead bodies. There were probably zombies somewhere, but I didn't see them. It was just me, alone in this big empty town. It might have been raining but not enough to make it a problem. Weird as shit.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #173 on: October 15, 2010, 07:50:37 am »

I had the best dream I can remember:

Me and a mafia pal of mine (And two others) were drinking on our way to a meeting and my drink started bubbling violently. So I waited for it to stop and slugged it down. At the meeting I took out a recorder from one of the other two and we proceeded to the meeting, where three others were seated. There was a game of cards (Don't know what kind) being played and I casually sat down at the fourth seat (With the table being square) and the don just flipped the table cloth to clear the cards, saying it was time for prayer. So we did and it showed a few scenes of people clad in chainmail and armor from the medieval ages, or mostly stuff for protection from arrows which I thought was obsolete. Someone to my right asked me what would it be like if Count Dooku lived and then enters the next phase.

Dooku was in a corner of an intergalactic mall and on the other end was a bounty hunter with a Distrupter Rifle (Can only guess in it being a Tenloss) at hip level, still concealed. Chances are he couldn't have blocked a distrupter shot, if I remember correctly. As he was about to fire, time slowed and it turned into another area of the mall with an up-to-date droid line on security patrol and another droid attacking them. I soon appeared and attacked them as well for no apparent reason and soon found out they were of the HK line, apparently HK-55's for the security and a slightly older model for the other attacker.

My weapon barely had an effect at first and as we followed him, I used some of my powers to disable their navigation and the ability to move, as the other droid said, "You've become obsolete. Why didn't you just fade away into legend?" So I was going to harvest their parts and add to my own, so I could become the Immortal HK-47. As I dragged the carcass of one of the droids through the corridors with my fellow assailant, we went past a slew of characters, some of which fired at us. So I used the droid I've been dragging as a shield.

Through the corridors, the characters started to come from the original trilogy, and then other characters from other movies came together and I proclaimed that wasn't my fault. ALF totally wasn't, and then it went to full 80's, but Chewie was still there. As we went past, the corridors grew more darker and cooler and the shows more retro until it stopped being Star Wars altogether and I was running alone, the droid I was dragging along was gone and so was my partner-in-crime, who vanished. In the last corridor was Woody the Woodpecker and a whole train of retro characters, and when I went past them I came outside to a place with a stone entrance and someone directing a huge line of characters through. I stopped and watched for a bit and content, left the dream.

BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #174 on: October 15, 2010, 09:01:59 am »

Wow, do you just make shit up or do you have that weird "super memory" syndrome thing that makes you pretty much unable to forget things?

(click to show/hide)

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!

[c
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #175 on: October 15, 2010, 03:30:28 pm »

Walking out of it made me wake up and the first thing I did afterward was turn on the computer and type it all out on the forum.
Also helped that I didn't go back to sleep as I usually do after waking up that early.

Would that spoiler count as moe?

Red Ivan
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 15, 2010, 12:10:18 pm »

I'm on this grassy hill and the sky is cloudy and dark. The grass is tall and wavy but flattened giving the ground a smoothed groove look. Everything appears in a lightish shade of blue and gray. Theres a nice cottage about 50m away that seems blury from where I'm sort of floating on the hill. A woman(About 20yrs old), dressed in old typical peasant clothing is struggling towards me. Her gaze is glued to something behind me and her mouth is agape in horror. The wind is beginning to pick up and her clothes are almost flapping wildly. She crumples to her knees and screams in horror and angst. Finally I materialise behind what the Woman is so scared of. All I can see is the left hip and gauntlet of a fearsome Knight in black armour who growls like some kind of demon. In his gauntlet he is holding a healthy tuft of hair of a severed head of a young boy. The woman begins to sob uncontrollably as the Knight growls again and begins to step forward, his black engraved longsword glinting in what little light there is.
Thats all I remember. I felt some feelings that this dream took place during or near the medieval era and that the young boy was the woman's son. I had this dream years ago but I still remember it as clearly and vividly as any other dream I've ever had.

ce_gray
ARC Support Staff

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 16, 2010, 05:48:05 pm »

Okay. I had a crazy ass dream about disembodied women's hands. They were trying to kill this chick. There were three of them. And when I woke up, my cat twitched and I was like "OMGWTFBBQ, THEY'RE AFTER ME!!!!!"

Is getting her butt kicked by psychology.
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #178 on: November 17, 2010, 12:13:44 pm »

The cat was watching your dream and wanted to have the final laugh.

I'm on this grassy hill and the sky is cloudy and dark. The grass is tall and wavy but flattened giving the ground a smoothed groove look. Everything appears in a lightish shade of blue and gray. Theres a nice cottage about 50m away that seems blury from where I'm sort of floating on the hill. A woman(About 20yrs old), dressed in old typical peasant clothing is struggling towards me. Her gaze is glued to something behind me and her mouth is agape in horror. The wind is beginning to pick up and her clothes are almost flapping wildly. She crumples to her knees and screams in horror and angst. Finally I materialise behind what the Woman is so scared of. All I can see is the left hip and gauntlet of a fearsome Knight in black armour who growls like some kind of demon. In his gauntlet he is holding a healthy tuft of hair of a severed head of a young boy. The woman begins to sob uncontrollably as the Knight growls again and begins to step forward, his black engraved longsword glinting in what little light there is.
Thats all I remember. I felt some feelings that this dream took place during or near the medieval era and that the young boy was the woman's son. I had this dream years ago but I still remember it as clearly and vividly as any other dream I've ever had.

That I can picture, and can picture the ending.

I remember most of it, but not all of it. but it was Homer and Marge talking about what Homer wanted on his burger. It was like one of the Man Vs. Food challenges, where the burger was filled with all kinds of meat and stacked high. Lisa then came with a slide show-esque educational thingamabob about why eating meat is bad and why the healthier stuff is good for you. Five or six pages in, Homer began to daydream, which was a mix of all sorts of food and LEGO ships in space. There were two Star Destroyers covered in jelly and one was already doomed, so we followed the other one and came to a huge floating castle made of LEGO, black, red and reminiscent of some of the older sets. As we approached, we passed a LEGO Borg cube and then I was flying towards the castle on a miniature castle. I eventually crash landed and then two more castles flew in, both landing one level apart, and a life bar representing each of the characters rapidly went down to zero.

"Tch, screw it." I said, so I took control of another one, cheating death, I assume, and started to explore. There was one guy who was always searching for something, another with a list and probably leeching off those who were on it and a few others out for blood. The next thing I knew, I was on a stairwell and the guy with the list said I was third, and he was following me around. The way he said it hit a cord in me, or annoyed me and I grabbed his feet and pushed him over the edge. I headed up the stairs and came to a wide room (Wooden planks about, kinda looked like a construction site), where a princess greeted me and said she needed my help, as I was the first to arrive. There were others there near the start of a hallway, but they seemed they weren't part of what was below. In a room to the side was boxes, storage I presumed.

Heading to the start of the hallway, I asked if I could challenge one of them, but if I could first see what I would be up against. So there was a fight and near the end, a guy who looked like Accelerator appeared and demanded to challenge them, but I said I was here first, so he got pissed. I checked the roster and saw I was only part of it for just over a year, while he was for 17 to 18 years (Around the early 90s). I saw enough of the fight and thought I could take them when he attacked me. A fight ensued and I came out the victor, smashing his face into some tile work, punching him a bit above the stomach and using a Jet Knee Smash to his face.

So I asked for the fight and the girl said yes. She came towards me at a rapid speed with a sword saying I was far too early to challenge her, I grinned and said, "Really...", with my hair covering my eyes (Or shadows, added drama/effect, something along those lines). I called out Rosalita and swung in-front of me, countering her slash with a shower of sparks.

I don't know the aftermath, but I was walking up some stairs again. Reaching the top, I said I came to challenge the title of Baron, and this scary delinquent guy came up just as another said that the paper I held was crap. The delinquent said it was part of the code and led me further in. Seemed that he was king, and a benevolent one at that. Past a four-way hallway and past some glass doors to keep the lower masses out was a vending machine, where he got a huge milk carton so another could carry two boxes of pop and another item easier. Turning back, I saw the diseased mongrel crowd around the glass doors and turned my back on them once more, as I was now part of the higher chaste.

Further on and we're outside. I wondered about school but he said there were so few students that it didn't matter. I went along with it and we came to a huge roller coaster I was afraid of it from a manga I read where the seats dropped and you had to hang for your life. But I remember riding it before, and said so as well, also mentioning that I just ate and barely made it last time. He understood the meaning, and unsure if we went on it but we came to a street corner. A few of my friends crossed over and we continued on. There was a group of people and an old lady on a telephone wire, balancing. A few of the other old ladies there shouted for her to come down. She slipped and fell with a thud, and I turned away right before she hit the ground. The old ladies blamed those around them and I could barely see where the old lady fell. We went through an underpass and saw a group of girls and a guy. Some of the others (It was now a huge group behind us, me and the king leading) whispered about the girls, which made me remember that the school was mainly delinquents. We passed them and through a gray hallway I noticed a girl with short red hair with streaks of black. She met my eyes for a moment and turned away. As I was going up a ramp into the school (Underground, I assume), I looked back and she had her back turned to me.

Inside I met my old science teacher who said pack up our stuff and head home. I asked what we would do about tests and what would happen to us, and the king gave the same answer, there being so few of us.

I know there was apart about a subway there and a part before Homer, Marge and Lisa, but can't remember much of those parts.

Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 20, 2010, 11:10:06 pm »

wow... just wow...

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: