The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
August 01, 2014, 03:51:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No.  I fuck ON.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 38581 times)
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #195 on: January 21, 2011, 06:16:49 am »

What I remember is the ending, or the last segment of it. In particular the last paragraph; swinging from something and there's a guy in a suit with a gun coming up a street. I then realize I have a revolver tied to my shoe and I jerk my foot to shoot him in the torso (It saved my hide, as illogical as it was). I can see the blood blossom on his suit and as he clutches his side, he fires back. He misses, shoots again and again to no avail while I swing away. I land on a fire escape, continue running and I break through a window into an apartment through some acrobatics (I remember diving through it, or feet first, just breaking through it). I'm high up and I grab a ledge of sorts, swing myself into another room, onto another ledge, then a picture frame and towards a ladder, which I slide down.

Upon my entry from the swing to the dive, I saw a family eating; a large family. I'm there catching my breath while a few of the family members look my way for a few seconds and then continue eating. After what seemed like a few minutes, I get up, apologize and someone speaks from the table, commenting on how she's glad that the dad took pork instead of beef (Looked like Asian cuisine, either Chinese or Japanese). And someone from the kitchen took another plate; I think for me. Then someone was commenting on the food; how the chicken was good, the sauce too light (I apologized, as that was how he usually was) and then twice more, and I apologized as I- he was like that. Don't know why I mixed it up.

Then there was a banging on the door and I quickly hid. A girl came to check on me and I pulled out my revolver (Still on my shoe) and checked the chambers. One had a little two on top of it that shifted to three and back to two. While I was, I looked up and saw two men who looked like the Blues Brothers enter the residence and I hid again. I popped back up when they were about to discover me and shot one right in the left cheek. I tried to fire the gun but realized I didn't reload it. I pulled the hammer and fired again (Again, illogical; two bullets in one chamber) at the other one. They stood there talking and finally noticed. But I only then realized I fire caps, to my dismay.

They both pulled out revolvers and one shot me in my left cheek and the other elsewhere. I tried to say, "Wait... stop..." but it felt as I only thought it. My vision grew blurry as I leaned to the side and I reached a hand to my cheek, felt the bullet and a hot stickiness as I collapsed to the floor. My arms were heavy, I could feel blood pooling about me, with it's heat only matched in my cheek and left side. I saw them walk away and casually talk to the family. I couldn't hear anything and could only feel the heat and pain. I struggled to reach a hand to my cheek and I thought, "Pause. Quit. Yes..." and the pain subsided. Then I woke up, still feeling the heat on my cheek and on my side.

Ninja'd: 863
BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #196 on: January 21, 2011, 06:31:15 am »

HOOOOOOW!?
How do you do it!?
People forget 50% of their dreams within 5 minutes after waking up, and then 90% after 10 minutes!
Is that there seriously like 10% of your dream?

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!

[c
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #197 on: January 21, 2011, 08:12:15 am »

Probably a third or near 40%, half at most; only slept for three and a half hours.
The first part was a mix of horror, Yu-Gi-Oh characters and some horrors that we (And non-card game players) ran from. Got some deja-vu but at least I wasn't the sacrifice for the tollbooth. Thankfully it avoided Uzumaki. And I think I forgot some parts that led up to the murder.

It felt so real that I couldn't forget it at the time. And when I woke up, I couldn't stop thinking about the ending.

LordSappington
ARC Support Staff

Fookin' prawns

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 21, 2011, 09:08:11 am »

Last night, I had a dream where I was hanging out at this ditch near my house with my girlfriend and my ex. We were rolling and flopping from place to place like Baman (from Baman Piderman, if you know what that is), trying to decide what kind of dessert we wanted to make. Then two girls came out of nowhere, and were trying to throw water on me, so I started running into the woods. I ran into where they were making these water pipes of sorts, but really big, and they were covered with some papery stuff, so I was stuck on top, afraid it would break and i would drown.
Eventually I made it off, and we made cookies and cream pudding, which sounds really good.

Red Ivan
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 22, 2011, 02:34:42 am »

What I remember is the ending, or the last segment of it. In particular the last paragraph; swinging from something and there's a guy in a suit with a gun coming up a street. I then realize I have a revolver tied to my shoe and I jerk my foot to shoot him in the torso (It saved my hide, as illogical as it was).
Waita minute... Didn't Jar Jar Binks do that in Star Wars Episode 1 when he gets his foot caught on a battle droid in the final battle? ... What I saw Episode 1 once so what?

I had a dream where a found some map that leads down some trail at the back of our house to some treasure so me and my Dad and Uncle went looking for it. Can't remember anything else Sad
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 02:37:18 am by Red Ivan » Logged

Gromitooth
ARC Support Staff

If You Want To Get Out Alive. Run For Your Life.

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 22, 2011, 12:06:45 pm »

Yu-Gi-Oh characters and some horrors that we (And non-card game players) ran from.

An anime convention?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | [url
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #201 on: January 22, 2011, 12:16:28 pm »

The first part was too... outdoorsy. But the latter half before the sacrifice did look like one.

Waita minute... Didn't Jar Jar Binks do that in Star Wars Episode 1 when he gets his foot caught on a battle droid in the final battle? ... What I saw Episode 1 once so what?

Not exactly the same, but somewhat. And being able to fire a revolver without something to pull the trigger or reload it is more illogical than Jar-Jar's incredibly high luck stat.

But comparing it to Jar-Jar makes it a lot less cool.

KingOfDerpness
Toughest Guy On the Internet
Wastelander

King Of Banned Camp

whedbeejames
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #202 on: January 22, 2011, 08:51:13 pm »

I don't know what the hell my dreams are about. They're usually just jumbled crap, they don't make any sense. Fact: I once dreamt that I was fighting a severed hand in a 7/11.
Rampito
ARC Support Staff

It's a twisted fascination

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 22, 2011, 09:05:08 pm »

So you were fighting Master Hand in a store?

Pancreases collected/stolen: 10
KingOfDerpness
Wastelander

King Of Banned Camp

whedbeejames
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #204 on: January 22, 2011, 09:09:42 pm »

So you were fighting Master Hand in a store?

Nope. Just a regular severed human hand. Honestly man I don't know what the hell they mean. IF they have any meaning. I also dreamt that I jumped off of the Empire State Building and landed on my feet making a crater before being run over by a mob of people.
BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #205 on: January 23, 2011, 08:12:16 am »

I have three times had dreams(that I can remember) where my hair suddenly is short or is cut short by others.
It freaks me out and makes me want to wear a helmet in my daily life.
In the most recent one, not only was my hair short, but it was my old hairstyle. This somehow made me lucid and I was able to determine that I was in a dream.
It is the first time I can remember that I have "physically" altered the content of a dream and regrew my hair.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 08:13:47 am by BrainBlow » Logged

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!

[c
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 23, 2011, 09:14:18 am »

I had a dream that I was flying on a broomstick like Harry Potter, and it was fucking epic as shit!

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
KingOfDerpness
Wastelander

King Of Banned Camp

whedbeejames
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #207 on: January 23, 2011, 05:37:52 pm »

This latest dream was really f-d up and I can't really describe it.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #208 on: January 23, 2011, 05:51:52 pm »

No way?

(click to show/hide)

At least, that's what I think.
KingOfDerpness
Wastelander

King Of Banned Camp

whedbeejames
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #209 on: January 23, 2011, 05:55:44 pm »

No way?

(click to show/hide)

You mocking me? Sad Haha. Anyways it's just another piece of random junk again. I really can't make heads or tails of it.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: