The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
April 21, 2014, 01:08:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welp, done all ma animal burnin', don't need this shit no more so gonna sell it on E-Bay.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 255   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ADMIT IT! (Part dos/deux/two/2/doo)  (Read 316363 times)
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2415 on: May 18, 2010, 03:08:30 pm »

*highfive*!:D

but, i get what you mean. its the same for me, its like you cant have a crush on someone without talking with this person, right?

Yeah, I find it very hard to develop a crush on a girl without talking to her first. Though a girl usually ends up being the person who talks to me first, since I'm a shy bastard. But yeah, if I don't know her personality or anything then I won't start liking her. Though, sometimes, I'll sit close enough to a girl that I'll pick up conversations and mannerisms and whatnot, so I get a crush on her based on what I've seen. Not often, but it happens.

Rampito
ARC Support Staff

It's a twisted fascination

View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: May 19, 2010, 12:43:54 am »

Same thing for me, although I did 'like' this girl before I got a crush on her. I thought she was pretty and wanted to talk to her. She was friends with people I knew. Then one day I was talking to these people and she walked over and I decided to talk to her and then yeah it just carried from there.

Pancreases collected/stolen: 10
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #2417 on: May 19, 2010, 12:53:58 am »

I admit that this 2 weeks intesive thing is hard enough without being sick. On that note I'm also worried that I'm going to get too sick to go in, so the two week intensive will end up taking longer than 2 weeks to finish.. Sad

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Sok means juice in Polish!

View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: May 19, 2010, 04:02:48 am »

ohhh so let me tell you my story!:D
so, in the first grade i didnt really speak even once with my gf (we are in the same class), but at the beggining of the second grade we, well, started to talk a lot, and then we studied physics together over something like MSN. and thats how it all begun!:D

btw, Are the wings on fire?
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2419 on: May 19, 2010, 07:12:05 am »

In America, you would be considered a very smart child.

At least, that's what I think.
sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: May 19, 2010, 07:23:02 am »

uhhh iam quite smart, (i go to the second best school in my city), but why?

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2421 on: May 19, 2010, 09:00:34 am »

because in grade 2, we were just figuring out the difference between a plus and a minus, and we only used the computer for playing silly little games on nick jr.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: May 19, 2010, 09:03:28 am »

oh damn, sorry. in poland in high school the grades numeration begins again. so uhhh i think that 2 highschool grade is the 11th grade for you? i think.

Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #2423 on: May 19, 2010, 09:26:36 am »

10th grade, actually. But I still didn't take physics until 11th grade, and didn't do so hot because my teacher was a fucker. I'm sure it might be different elsewhere. I know some schools that require physics as your 9th grade science, and biology as 11th or 12th, whereas I took biology in 9th grade. Didn't do so hot in there, either.

I admit that high school science kicked my ass.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: May 19, 2010, 09:35:21 am »

nono, we have 6 grades lower school 3 in middle and 3 in highschool. its fucked up.
physics wouldnt be so bad, if it werent for my teacher. still, i got a for the last year, which here(in my school) is a very good grade (for A you would have to be a winner of a some nationwide competition).

Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2425 on: May 19, 2010, 01:18:38 pm »

I admit that I've recently been trying to be happier through not putting the weight of the world on my shoulders as well as not sweating the small stuff. It worked for a day, but now I'm suddenly depressed and I can't figure out why. Plan = Backfired. It might have to do with a recent realization that two girls I've had a crush on for a while are actually quite self-centered and could care less about me. Which led me to the realization that I might never find true love--no moonlight kisses, no cuddling in front of a fire, nothing. If I weren't such a hopeless romantic then it might have been easier on me, but that's not the case. I dunno if that's the main reason for my current mental state, but I'm sure it's a part of it.

Oh well.

sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: May 19, 2010, 01:23:20 pm »

nah, you are not a hopeless romantic, you just need a person that would be "close" to you. find a girl that talking with will be fun.
thats the way to go! it might not be easy, but why would anything in your life be easy?i hope that you find a suitable person soon.

Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2427 on: May 19, 2010, 01:29:29 pm »

Yeah, that's true...Maybe once I get back into school (in Berkeley) things will change. For now I don't work or go to school, so finding a decent girl is nearly impossible. The girls in my city are...fail.

sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: May 19, 2010, 01:33:15 pm »

i certainly hope so. but you know, errr
do you have any intrests? like something that you could do in a group?
in such group, there could be females! who like the same thing that yuo do!

Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2429 on: May 19, 2010, 01:43:26 pm »

Well, I have no idea what group I'd join. I don't even think there is a group to join. XD Plus, all of my friends are across the state from me. I don't know anybody up here. Which is another reason I need to go back to school I guess.

Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 255   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: