The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 24, 2014, 01:08:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mah arms are scarf!!  Dey go, "WEE WOO WEE WOO!"

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 255   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ADMIT IT! (Part dos/deux/two/2/doo)  (Read 343550 times)
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #3735 on: August 03, 2011, 05:23:21 pm »

I admit that I totally know how that feels. It gets slightly better eventually, specially when you do start loosing weight, but when your doing all this stuff and seeing no results, its hard to keep bothering.

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #3736 on: August 03, 2011, 06:15:50 pm »

I admit that I had a brain failure when I tried to open up a can of pop that's been in the freezer for hours.

Ninja'd: 863
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3737 on: August 04, 2011, 12:43:23 am »

hunger is fat leaving the body.

Dietings sposed to suck, thats how its supposed to work.

Aaaanyway,

I admit that I can be insensitive when im grumpy. Ill go to bed soon i promise.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #3738 on: August 04, 2011, 03:01:14 am »

Says someone who has obviously never needed to go on a diet before Tongue
I admit that instead of dieting, people should be looking to eat healthier in general, make lifestyle changes, not just changes for a short time. Too many just go on these two week diet things and expect it to have lasting results (this is not aimed at you Amadeus, more at the people I know around me, such as family members).
I also admit that I'm really worried about my mum, she is heading to 50 now, and is obese. Her knees are starting to lock up on her when she bends over to pick things up, and she keeps saying all these excuses for it, when I know damn well that it's because of her weight. I want my mum to see her grandchildren, and at this rate she may not make it Sad. I've tried talking to her but she gets offended.
I admit that I don't know what I should do >.>

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #3739 on: August 04, 2011, 03:24:09 am »

No one likes being told they're fat/overweight/obese/etc, even if it's taken out of context. I'm sure your mom knows she's overweight, but doesn't have enough motivation to really care to do something about it. She could be in denial, depressed, doesn't like change, doesn't have the energy, and/or anything else that may prevent someone to eat healthier/exercise more. It would be better for her to hear from a doctor who can give her results in how much of her body weight is fat, what her cholesterol/LDL/HDL levels are at, etc. That may help, but it might not be enough. You might have to take over some of the cooking and/or get her to go on a walk with you, if you're still living with her.

I admit that most of the adults on my mom's side are overweight, and according to Wii-Fit, I am too (which may explain why my chest pillows seem bigger than they were about two years ago). I also admit that I don't eat as healthy as I should be, nor do I like physical exercise. XP
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3740 on: August 04, 2011, 07:33:46 am »

(this is not aimed at you Amadeus, more at the people I know around me, such as family members).
Heh no worries, I figured it wasn't aimed at me since I didn't really elaborte on how I was dieting. Also, I probably shouldn't say "dieting" and instead "change in diet" as there is a major difference since dieting sounds like a temporary change, but in fact the changes I've made I do hope to become permanent. Most people when they diet go to some extreme of either not eating or only eating certain items; and I agree, I hate those types of diets because they're usually not sustainable, which just leaves the person feeling worse after it falls apart.

Spoiler'd for being boring:
(click to show/hide)

hunger is fat leaving the body.
Eh, just to be catty, that's technically not true, you could eat something that's not filling but is high in calories/fat, so you could still be hungry since you're not full but not losing fat becasue of the crappy food you ate. I know what you meant though, no pain no gain, right?  Tongue

I admit that I never noticed just how much food is talked about on tv in programs and commercials that are not about food, until now.

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3741 on: August 04, 2011, 10:32:50 am »

im just readin up on diets. But I'm one of those people that likes to replace 'science' with 'Cracked'.

According to 'science', dieting ranks just below quitting smoking which is just below quitting alcohol.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #3742 on: August 04, 2011, 04:04:45 pm »

I admit my plans are fucked then. im planning on stopping smoking and dieting.

DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #3743 on: August 04, 2011, 05:02:32 pm »

I admit that it might be hard to do both at the same time, but all the more strength to you! Dropping smoking and eating healthier is always good for the body.
@ Amadeus: That is a good start in terms of eating healthier, my one hint is to just drink a whole heap of water whenever you're hungry. Also, as I'm learning, mix up your exercise routine, because after a while your body gets used to doing the same things, and the exercise becomes must less effective. You also could try splitting your meals into 4 or 5 smaller ones, that helps keep the metabolism up, and normally keeps you relatively un hungry.

AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3744 on: August 04, 2011, 05:31:16 pm »

my one hint is to just drink a whole heap of water whenever you're hungry.
Oh yeah, I've been doing that, and I drink like 2 liters over the course of a day. Tongue

I admit that I can't wait for August to be over with.

Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #3745 on: August 04, 2011, 10:47:54 pm »

I admit I want to start playing WoW again after a year of non-play (I only played for about three months before the subscription was up). The Guild starting their fifth season and my siblings talking about D&D and Morrowind has inspired this. X3
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3746 on: August 04, 2011, 10:49:11 pm »

I have no comment.

I admit that the altitude difference is really screwing with me.

STOP... BLEEDING... DUMB NOSE...

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3747 on: August 05, 2011, 03:52:15 am »

I admit that I have to be at my therapist's office in two hours, and I haven't slept a wink. Ffffuuuuu-

At least, that's what I think.
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3748 on: August 09, 2011, 01:05:04 am »

I admit that I have to be at my therapist's office in two hours, and I haven't slept a wink. Ffffuuuuu-

I admit that I had to go to see the doctor this morning and only had 2.5 hours of sleep. I was a fucking zombie. My body needs 5-6 hours or more, or I can't function properly. Was worse this morning though, cause I felt/feel like shit. Still haven't slept, but I know tonight's gonna be fucking heaven.

I also admit that I've had neck/sinus/headache problems recently and only just realized--from my doctor--that I must have a virus of some sort. Time to hit the home remedies. Because they always work. For me, at least.

DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #3749 on: August 09, 2011, 03:15:18 am »

I admit that my constant attendance at the gym is finally starting to pay off and I'm getting people commenting that I'm looking really good Smiley, about time!

Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 255   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: