The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
November 28, 2014, 07:27:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: It's a BRICK-FLAIL!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 255   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ADMIT IT! (Part dos/deux/two/2/doo)  (Read 351040 times)
Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #675 on: October 09, 2009, 10:03:49 pm »

I admit I don't like it when people say that....because when people say that, usually things get worse...and it makes me want to kill the world.
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #676 on: October 09, 2009, 11:09:50 pm »

I admit that things are only as bad as you make them.

DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #677 on: October 10, 2009, 12:39:10 am »

I admit that I think everyone needs a big hug...

*BIG HUGS FOR ALL*

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #678 on: October 10, 2009, 12:44:49 am »

I admit that I, at least, need more than a hug.  I am not saying this as a come on, or to invite you to provide said comforting, but there it is.

I also admit that I am being kinda emo, and I really hate it when I feel like this...which ends up making me feel worse.
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #679 on: October 10, 2009, 12:55:25 am »

*Return hug for Milly*

@Boomstick: It's just a matter of saying "I don't want to feel this way, so I won't". Not easy to do, but the more you do it the easier it gets.

DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #680 on: October 10, 2009, 01:04:26 am »

If you want to send me a huge rant message Boomstick, feel free to, I like to listen Smiley.

I also admit one of the best advice I ever got, was from this random old lady, who one day came up to me while I was working and asked me "are you happy?", and I was like... *confused* "Do you mean working here?" and she just repeated "are you happy?". I replied "yes", which at the time was a total lie, and I also admit that I was worried that I could be that easily read. She then went on to explain how she had been severely depressed for years, and then one day a person told her that if she wanted to be happy, she should just "be happy". I think it's very true.

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #681 on: October 10, 2009, 01:06:07 am »

I admit that I only just learned that Disney's "The Sword in the Stone" was made in 1962.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #682 on: October 10, 2009, 01:11:14 am »

If you want to send me a huge rant message Boomstick, feel free to, I like to listen Smiley.

I also admit one of the best advice I ever got, was from this random old lady, who one day came up to me while I was working and asked me "are you happy?", and I was like... *confused* "Do you mean working here?" and she just repeated "are you happy?". I replied "yes", which at the time was a total lie, and I also admit that I was worried that I could be that easily read. She then went on to explain how she had been severely depressed for years, and then one day a person told her that if she wanted to be happy, she should just "be happy". I think it's very true.

Damn right. There's a button in your head that just needs to be pressed and everything will disappear. I've done it before and it definitely works. It's like...Are you dead? No. Is the world ending? No. Can you get past this problem? With some effort, yes. All it is is an obstacle that we were literally built to get around. Otherwise we should just drop dead where we stand.

Grammer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Kehehehehehe!

vile-grimoire@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #683 on: October 10, 2009, 06:44:41 am »

That's the reason one of my friends came and talked o me after a nasty breakup. It's just not the end of the world. I pretty much depend upon such techniques to get out of the house. I don't like people, so I have to tell myself that they don't bite (luckily, that lie to myself generally proves true). And to make it better, if I don't tell myself things are good, I get depressed. Suicidally so. So yes, lying to yourself=good thing.

Cute: Anything that will bring a horrible death upon unwanted visitors.

You know when they warn you about some crazy showing up here? That's me they're talking about. Tea?
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #684 on: October 10, 2009, 06:55:48 am »

The thing is it sometimes may start out as a 'lie', but when you tell yourself that you want to be happy, and that you are going to be happy, it normally comes true. It's called the "self fulfillment prophecy". The thing it can work in both positive and negative ways. If you start the day thinking it's going to be a horrible day, then your actions often subconsciously make it a horrible day, and vice versa. It's actually scientifically proven (I majored in psychology Tongue).

In saying all that though, it's still often very hard to do if you are feeling so down..

Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #685 on: October 10, 2009, 06:58:12 am »

To go along with what Milly said before:

You know what I do when I'm sad? I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Grammer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Kehehehehehe!

vile-grimoire@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #686 on: October 10, 2009, 07:06:05 am »

But I'm awesome all the time, so that wouldn't work >.<

Cute: Anything that will bring a horrible death upon unwanted visitors.

You know when they warn you about some crazy showing up here? That's me they're talking about. Tea?
mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #687 on: October 10, 2009, 10:10:31 am »

I admit that i one saw a mentally disabled person and thought he was a zombie, he  had eaten pancakes with jam.

i also admit that i was rather embarrassed when i found out.

Common sense? , worthless things like those i have not had for as long as i can remember.
sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Sok means juice in Polish!

View Profile
« Reply #688 on: October 10, 2009, 10:29:38 am »

i admit that you made me smile.
also, im all out of chocolate, and i would love to have some...

btw, Are the wings on fire?
mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #689 on: October 10, 2009, 11:45:32 am »

i admit that you made me smile.
also, im all out of chocolate, and i would love to have some...

Glad i made someone smile today , I feel like ihave completed something today...

I admit ,that i have chocolate in my room eating it as i read this which made me feel bad again.

Common sense? , worthless things like those i have not had for as long as i can remember.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 255   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: