The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 25, 2014, 10:31:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We go there and half the time... WE DON'T COME BACK!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 255   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ADMIT IT! (Part dos/deux/two/2/doo)  (Read 344349 times)
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #705 on: October 12, 2009, 02:34:59 am »

I admit that I'm definitely not going down a bad road. XD I just feel like I need to be doing more with my life. If it takes some time and I have to stick with [not necessarily] trivial things then I will, but in the end I need to know I made some sort of difference on this planet.

I admit that diet sodas make me die physically and emotionally.

DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #706 on: October 12, 2009, 02:37:53 am »

I admit that I drink them because I hate the taste of none diet soda's... Normally because I can feel the sugar on my teeth after drinking them, and I hate that feeling.

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #707 on: October 12, 2009, 02:41:34 am »

I admit I never feel the sugar on my teeth. XD Your sense of touch must be epic, hahah.

I admit that I finished True Blood and need another show to watch.

DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #708 on: October 12, 2009, 02:45:40 am »

I admit that I can probably only feel it because I was never allowed to drink non diet stuff when I was younger, and so I never go tthe chance to get used to it...
I also admit that I'm one of those people who brushes my teeth at least morning and night.. and sometimes randomly durring the day...

Finally, I admit that I wish the writers of Metalocalypse would hurry up and write the next season!

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #709 on: October 12, 2009, 03:02:06 am »

Randomly during the day? So while driving, or while you're working. That seems normal. XD

I admit that being hungry and hearing Metalocalypse made me think "I want to go to the Food Libraries."

DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #710 on: October 12, 2009, 03:12:27 am »

I admit that the line you just mentioned is one of my favourites, though there are so many awesome lines in the series...
I also admit that I now really want to watch both seasons for a third time...

TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: October 12, 2009, 03:24:24 am »

I admit that when I find out someone has been cutting, I want to go smack them in the back of the head. Yes. Life sucks. Lord knows I've been there, and I have the scars and inability to wear sleeveless shirts to prove it. But I also realize how stupid I was being, and get reminded of it every time I look at my shoulders. And seeing people make the same dumbass mistake that I did aggravates the fuck out of me.
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #712 on: October 12, 2009, 04:45:34 am »

@Milly: I admit that I still haven't seen all of the episodes. XD

@TZ: D: Yes.

DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #713 on: October 12, 2009, 05:00:35 am »

I admit that you totally should, because it is one of the most awesomest shows around! Smiley

I also amit that I just listened to a 20 minute song twice... Like actually just sat there doing nothing but listen to the song... What a time waster lol!

mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #714 on: October 12, 2009, 05:03:40 am »

I admit that i just ate my sisters chocolate. Sad

I also admit that she's pissed. She's 5 years old friggin adorable  Grin

Common sense? , worthless things like those i have not had for as long as i can remember.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #715 on: October 12, 2009, 07:15:34 am »

I admit that I hate how things work out. My friend Kelsey was supposed to come over Saturday, and I was going to ask her out, but she had to leave early for Thanksgiving, and then I got super sick, and it makes me sad.

Sammich: You should watch How I Met Your Mother. It's hilarious, and has Neil Patrick Harris in it. Also, sometimes guns, hilariousness, and hot girls...

Milly: I like diet pops. To me, pepsi and diet pepsi tastes the same. I actually really liked the caffeine free ones, but then I would drink like 5 a day, making it useless.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: October 12, 2009, 01:55:53 pm »

Sammich, try Firefly or Invader Zim or GLEE HOLY CRAP. Also, if you wanna see a funny anime, look up one called Ghost Stories. Try to find the ADV dub, because it's hilarious.

I admit that I may or may not be wearing eyeliner right now.

>>
Grammer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Kehehehehehe!

vile-grimoire@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #717 on: October 12, 2009, 02:47:39 pm »

I admit I want the forum people to get the hell over here so we can have a decent party with lots of cake, general sugariness, alcohol and epic TV shows and movies playing in the background. Because that's how we roll.

Cute: Anything that will bring a horrible death upon unwanted visitors.

You know when they warn you about some crazy showing up here? That's me they're talking about. Tea?
mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #718 on: October 12, 2009, 02:50:19 pm »

I admit I wanna come over to grammers place,  Grin
But Grammer , don't forget some zombie-strippers  Tongue

Common sense? , worthless things like those i have not had for as long as i can remember.
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #719 on: October 12, 2009, 05:52:25 pm »

I also amit that I just listened to a 20 minute song twice... Like actually just sat there doing nothing but listen to the song... What a time waster lol!

I admit that I did that with "Promise" by The Cure, but that was only 10 minutes. XD Oh, and "Planisphere" by Justice. But that was technically multiple tracks. So if we're going for multiple tracks, I did the same with "Exogenesis" by Muse. XD

Sammich: You should watch How I Met Your Mother. It's hilarious, and has Neil Patrick Harris in it. Also, sometimes guns, hilariousness, and hot girls...

I think I've seen a couple episodes from that. XD Pretty funny.

Sammich, try Firefly or Invader Zim or GLEE HOLY CRAP. Also, if you wanna see a funny anime, look up one called Ghost Stories. Try to find the ADV dub, because it's hilarious.

Saw Firefly already. Ah! Invader Zim! Why didn't I remember that? I've been wanting to see the rest of that for ages. As for Glee...I've only heard about that vaguely. XD But I'll check it out.

I admit I want the forum people to get the hell over here so we can have a decent party with lots of cake, general sugariness, alcohol and epic TV shows and movies playing in the background. Because that's how we roll.

I admit that would be awesome sauce.

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 255   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: