The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
April 23, 2014, 06:09:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Do you want me to drive?  'Cause I can drive y' know.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 255   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ADMIT IT! (Part dos/deux/two/2/doo)  (Read 317430 times)
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #765 on: October 15, 2009, 07:54:27 am »

Well I said the maple log doughnut( its a maple flavored doughnut) is actually a log, like a physical piece of word drizzled in maple syrup.

Uh, Don Cherry is the Secretary of Defense. The Prime Minister is named Raycroft, who is actually a goalie for a Canadian hockey team. Canada is actually a couple years ahead of the Us because of the time difference, I said it was actually 2013 up here, and the 2012 stuff was crap.

Worst part? The people believed us. Also there was a person from Germany there XD

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #766 on: October 15, 2009, 01:58:16 pm »

Oohh, I love Maple Bars. We have those here too.

And...I admit that I'm not surprised they believed you. XD The ignorance of people only viewing things from the outside is quite extraordinary.

mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #767 on: October 15, 2009, 02:03:46 pm »

he he he, i am not amazed , people are stupid, i fooled an Asian dude that meatballs were raw round pieces of meat , he was scared when he, heard me say i was gonna eat meatballs that evening, i never saw the dude again. Grin

Common sense? , worthless things like those i have not had for as long as i can remember.
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #768 on: October 15, 2009, 06:12:45 pm »

I admit I had the most retarded dream last night, and so I rushed onto here so I could post it as soon as I woke up.

I also admit that this is pretty long, so hang in with me!

The dream started off all normal.
The world had been taken over by Zombies, and I was living in a pretty secured place with hundreds of others (non infected). The place looked very similar to a lot of places that you see on fallout 2 (surprise surprise since I have been playing it heaps lately). No robots though.
I was doing my normal daily things, and then the warning alarm went off (meaning that either zombies were heading towards us or one was in the secured area).
Well I was ages away from home, and so couldn't get a weapon, but I figured it wouldn't be too bad, so I ran out to look past the wall we had in place, and of course their were thousands of zombies, not just your crawlers, more like your 28 days later zombies, but maybe not as.. smart?
Well anyways, as any good dream goes they had made it into the secured area, and I was running around epically stomping zombie heads in with my feet. Now this was all going fine and normal until then I noticed this really weird looking shiny zombie.
Wondering what it was I went to follow it, and noticed these huge massive/epic zombies now on the other side of the barrier. I quickly hid out of sight from them and tried to find this weird shiny zombie. Suddenly I saw what it was.. and this is where the dream gets really weird...

It was a RUBBER BALL ZOMBY! It's attack was throwing these massive rubber balls at people.. lol! I was like... What the Hell?!
Then I somehow ended up on a roof, and there was this stream of rubber balls coming towards me. In colour code though, and in columns.
I figured out the only way to beat these zombies was to catch one of the balls, and throw it down the column with balls of the same colour, and when all colours were gone the zombie would die.
The dream ended there.

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #769 on: October 15, 2009, 06:17:26 pm »

XD HAHAH. Left 4 Dead meets Bust A Move! Best dream EVER.

I admit that I haven't had a horribly random dream in a while, which is strange since I usually have those kind of dreams, or grotesque nightmares.

DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #770 on: October 15, 2009, 06:20:15 pm »

I admit that most of my random dreams for the past 4 years have always had zombies in them, I would tell the other, but that would be two epic long dreams in two posts! Tongue

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #771 on: October 15, 2009, 06:32:47 pm »

I admit that the TV show, "Castle" got 1000000 times better. Why?

This is why.

A firefly fan, you must be to get this.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
MLE
Hailsis
Half-Life

Dammit Ghari

meilyxxiv@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #772 on: October 15, 2009, 06:39:16 pm »

I admit I show my sister some awesome things. CB

:B Totally not Hailfax's sister -shifty eyes-
Quote from: Taco Zombie
I like Hailsis. That is what you will be called now.

Times YutNinja'd : 21 :C
RD_Blade
Half-Life

View Profile
« Reply #773 on: October 15, 2009, 06:53:53 pm »

I admit that the TV show, "Castle" got 1000000 times better. Why?

This is why.

A firefly fan, you must be to get this.

He admitted that there are Firefly throwbacks in many of the episodes...

It was on his twitter. Yes I have a twitter. I have twitter just to follow him, Taylor swift and Katy Perry
Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #774 on: October 15, 2009, 08:06:49 pm »

I admit I wanna know Milly's dreams now...
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #775 on: October 15, 2009, 08:15:13 pm »

I admit that I might eventually make a thread where people can post the dreams they would like to share with others.
I also admit that I feel like I'm going to throw up, which is not nice.
Finally I admit that I think I'm going to go shopping, even though I should be doing uni work, because well, I just don't feel like working and I'm totally bored here.. I wish I had someone to go shopping with me >.<!

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #776 on: October 15, 2009, 08:36:14 pm »

I'll admit that I've worn my beanie all day. Even right now as I'm typing this, I am still wearing it.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #777 on: October 15, 2009, 08:42:56 pm »

I admit:
I would go shopping with Milly.
I want a cool beanie...
I need surgery on my toe.
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #778 on: October 15, 2009, 11:25:23 pm »

I admit that if I ever go shopping, it can't be window shopping. I despise it with the passion of a thousand pancakes.

I also admit that I was searching for any random picture of a woman. All I did was type "woman" and suddenly I'm bombarded by pictures of girls in skimpy outfits and bathing suits. However, when I type in "man" it just gives me random normal men. It pisses me off and saddens me all at once. For women to have gone so damn far to stand with men as equals, but instead all they're portrayed as is sexual. Fucking. Bullshit.

...I admit that I apparently have touchy subjects that will send me off on rants less I catch myself.

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #779 on: October 15, 2009, 11:27:31 pm »

...I admit that I apparently have touchy subjects that will send me off on rants less I catch myself.
This. I admit this.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 255   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: