The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 18, 2014, 11:45:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Oh, Gutted Hobo...you tried to steal supplies, and ended up stealing our hearts.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 255   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ADMIT IT! (Part dos/deux/two/2/doo)  (Read 336528 times)
sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Sok means juice in Polish!

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2009, 02:49:23 pm »

no, i dont think so, best way is to make her fall in love with you...
"will you be my girlfriend"?
sounds retarded for me, sorry;p

btw, Are the wings on fire?
Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2009, 02:56:44 pm »

Well, what's the worst that can happen?  She says no?  Well, you're better off than you were before asking.

Plus, it doesn't have to be "Will you be my girlfriend?"

I admit that nowadays people jump into a "serious" relationship too fast.  Nobody actually goes out on dates before going steady anymore.  Where did we go wrong?
LordSappington
ARC Support Staff

Fookin' prawns

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2009, 04:47:02 pm »

I admit I kinda wish the kid who's been 'antagonizing' (for lack of better word; it's really kinda funny how bad he fails at it) tries to jump me like he keeps promising; it'll be fun smacking him around.

Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2009, 05:20:58 pm »

in real life?

I admit that I would like to learn how to box.
sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Sok means juice in Polish!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2009, 06:00:57 pm »

i think that with relationships it goes this way:
talking talking-> dating dating->BAM! after a while you realize that you are in a relationship.

i admit that i have just been playing bf heroes. its 2am here. like, 15 mins ago it was 11pm!
also i admit that im hungry.

btw, Are the wings on fire?
LordSappington
ARC Support Staff

Fookin' prawns

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2009, 08:54:00 pm »

in real life?
Yeah; he's some kid who used to be in my Theatre Tech class, and quit because he couldn't live with the fact that the class bimbo didn't go out with him.

Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2009, 09:35:23 pm »

I admit that I'm kind of ashamed on my ex friends lack of focus. Her last words to me 4 months ago was " I'll never talk to you again". She talked to me today. I will also admit, that I was thinking of talking to her a bunch of times, since she was one of my best friends, but I decided not to so I don't anger her more, but I guess this works.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2009, 09:47:55 pm »

I admit that the best way to get a girlfriend is to just ask.

Easy for you to say. Here, let's see:

1. I admit that I'm a shy bastard.

2. I admit that I'm 6' 3", always look pissed off, and look like I could bench press The Hulk.

3. I admit that I'm weird as fuck, as you've already noticed.

Not easy for me to just walk up to a girl and ask her out.

Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2009, 09:53:35 pm »

ok Sammich, here's something that I personally have found works for getting rid of some of that.

1: No matter if you believe it or not, start saying things like "Damn, I'm sexy."  "Man, I am so cool."  Especially when people ask you why you did/said something, reply with "Because I'm awesome...duh!"  It might sound like a joke to them at first, but after a while you find yourself believing these things.  Not to the point of being totally self-engrossed, but enough to be confident.  It worked for me.

2: Smile whenever you don't feel like smiling.  I know it sounds dumb, but do it even when nobody's watching.  This will make it easier to look happy, and not like a grouch.

3: So what if you're weird?  be proud of it.  I freely admit to people that I am a total geek.  If they don't like you for you, then why have them around?

And you're a big guy?  Women like big men who are sensitive.  Don't be a crybaby, but let them know how you really thought the movie "The Notebook" was endearing, and how you'd like to have a love like that.
MLE
Hailsis
Half-Life

Dammit Ghari

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2009, 09:56:15 pm »

B'aw, Sammich ;A; You need to sashay and sway up to her, real smooth like.

And then ask

"Do you like pamcaeks?"

If she doesn't take the hint, she ain't worth your time //no help.

I admit that I'm just rebelling and not doing my damn summer assignment because the book is a piece of shit, yet I feel like I'm going to regret it. So I know I'm going to wuss out and just pick a few lines for the work.

I also admit I have never seen The Notebook and honestly, just make obscure references and if the girl gets any of them, go for it. If a girl doesn't like you for your weirdness, then that means we lost our Sammich ;a; //making no sense

:B Totally not Hailfax's sister
Quote from: Taco Zombie
I like Hailsis. That is what you will be called now.

Times YutNinja'd : 21 :C
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2009, 10:09:16 pm »

@Boomstick: I say "That's just cause I'm awesome" a lot though. XD Jokingly, but I still say it. And...that smiling thing seems like it would work. Though I might end up looking like a creepy rapist if I'm walking down the street smiling randomly. And I'm proud of my weirdness. I just don't think there are many girls who are. XD Aaaand...I've never seen The Notebook. And...don't think I want to. XD I don't want to lie to her, so I'd probably have to think of a different movie.

@MLE: XDDDD I admit that if a girl reacts positively to my weirdness I'd be quite happy. Though I'm not very good at...saucying....er...crocheting...er...croqueting...er...sashaying...

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2009, 10:14:14 pm »

Easy for you to say. Here, let's see:

1. I admit that I'm a shy bastard.

2. I admit that I'm 6' 3", always look pissed off, and look like I could bench press The Hulk.

3. I admit that I'm weird as fuck, as you've already noticed.

Not easy for me to just walk up to a girl and ask her out.
I'm the same way, except a bit taller, and not weird, just really... normal, average, that kind of thing. And I'm a massive nerd, which the school I go to lacks, a lot of the chicks here are preppy girls who show off their cleavage to the world, not my kind of girl.
If Metal Gear Solid 2 has taught me anything, its that you can't wait for love, you have to go out and get it... and War is bad, blah blah blah.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2009, 10:15:15 pm »

Who cares if you look like a creepy racist while walking down the street?  Nobody's gonna care, and if they do, it's a fair shot you'll never see that person again.  but yeah, MLE's right.  Just be yourself.  Work on saying stuff positive about your self.  Because who can like you if you don't like yourself?  And I actually did like the notebook.  it was a good movie, and I do wish I had someone like that in my life.  Also, watch "Walk the Line."  that's a fine piece of work, especially if you liked Johnny Cash before.  

I admit that I didn't coat the screen enough, so all the emulsion started washing out Sad

recoating now, hopefully to get a better job out of it.
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2009, 10:49:51 pm »

@Yut: Aye, true...I can't wait for love. But then there's finding the right girl. All the awesome girls I know have boyfriends or are completely beyond my reach. There's only one girl that I could possibly ask out right now, but I'm not sure if we're as compatible as I'd thought. And I don't think she sees me as anything else than "that one guy I know".

@Boomstick: Yeah, you make good points. It's just all so hard to do. XD 21 years of the same thing and it just kinda sticks. It's gonna be a hard habit to break. Oh, and another reason I think girls might find me strange is because of my general appearance, outside of my size. Trust me...it's very confusing. Though...then again, they might see me as fascinating. XDDD

Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 24, 2009, 10:55:06 pm »

I admit that if there's one thing I've learned it's that everything is out of your reach if you don't lift your hand.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 255   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: