The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 31, 2014, 09:30:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giggle Titties: The Articles Only Edition is on sale now!  Get your copy today!

HAHAH tits

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 255   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ADMIT IT! (Part dos/deux/two/2/doo)  (Read 346325 times)
LordSappington
ARC Support Staff

Fookin' prawns

View Profile
« Reply #1095 on: November 09, 2009, 11:03:57 pm »

I admit that I honestly don't care much about him anymore; it's always the same thing with him: recycled jokes that were funny three months ago, enforcing 'CAR RULES, BRO', and making me feel worthless, but in an odd way that I can't blame him. I dunno.

Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1096 on: November 09, 2009, 11:35:06 pm »

and making me feel worthless, but in an odd way that I can't blame him. I dunno.

As in he's too ignorant to think before he speaks?

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1097 on: November 10, 2009, 12:07:24 am »

So, I just got back from waiting in line for Modern Warfare 2. Cool thing is, I didn't want to go in the first place, but then my friend, the only person I could possibly recognize because he was a retard and bought his game from the gamestop in BFE, saw two people he sort of knew, and they spent the ENTIRE TIME talking about cars. The people buying the game were, as expected, fucking stupid "Hardcore gamer" jackasses, and I swear to god someone fucking laughed at me for looking at a copy of fucking Dragon Age Origins. I fucking HATE stupid FUCKING "GAMERS" that only own THREE FUCKING GAMES so they can scream at people on stupid fucking xbox live about how everyone else is a fucking noob. Right. I'm a loser because I'm not on my sixth prestige. Please excuse me while I go spend my time playing a GOOD game and, oh, I don't know, HAVE SEX WITH MY GIRLFRIEND THAT I GOT BY NOT SPENDING ALL FUCKING DAY PLAYING GOD DAMN HALO.

[/rant]

At least, that's what I think.
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1098 on: November 10, 2009, 12:25:32 am »

Very much agreed, Log. Very much. XD I admit that I have a couple "friends" like that. They're more "dudes that I know because they hang out with other dudes I know". And they act like they're hardcore gamers when all they did was buy a couple games that everyone else obsessed over. Stupidest shit ever.

DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #1099 on: November 10, 2009, 04:41:44 am »

I admit that Modern Warfare 2 is lots of fun XD

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1100 on: November 10, 2009, 04:56:56 am »

XD It might be, but you like it cause it's fun. While there are others who only like it because of its popularity. I myself am not a fan of it, due to its popularity and because I'm not a fan of war-shooters unless it's heavily sci-fi or fantasy or horror or something.

DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #1101 on: November 10, 2009, 05:05:55 am »

I admit that I'm not normally into games like it at all, but my boyfriend got it, and was showing it to me, and it was fun Smiley. Still not sure if it lives up to the hype it got, but a good play never the less.
I also admit that I'm much more into the horror type games. Infact, they are probably my favourite genre of game.

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1102 on: November 10, 2009, 05:15:05 am »

Cheesy Much agreed, though I admit I haven't played a real horror game in a while. Partially cause a lot of recent horror games are too gun based. Not enough running and surviving. The game I've been wanting to play a lot recently is Fatal Frame, and its sequels. I saw gameplay footage that made my skin crawl...

DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #1103 on: November 10, 2009, 05:22:02 am »

I admit that I haven't heard of that one, sounds like it is worth looking up!
Yeah, the most recent horror games I've played have been a little bit too *run here, shoot 50 people, run here shoot another 50 people, run here, die, re do the last 100 kills, finally get like 2 minutes of storyline/scary parts* rinse and repeat.

Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: November 10, 2009, 06:12:21 am »

I admit that  I agree with Log's rant even though I'm a kind of normal gamer, I'm not yelling at people or prestigeing. Fuck that shit.

Anywho, I admit that a lot of the time when I do something, I get the sense of deja vu but it feels and I can remember doing it before. LIke most of the times I am fairly certain this has already happened before and I don't know if I see it in my dreams but it annoys me cause it happens a lot.

I also admit I stayed at the store I worked at for 2.5 extra hours to help out with the MW2 launch, and so I could get a copy. I had a smug sense of accomplishment when my friends showed up and I got to tell them what to do.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1105 on: November 10, 2009, 06:20:51 am »

@Milly: Augh. Very much lather, rinse, repeat.  Yeah, definitely try Fatal Frame. It's Survival-Horror goodness. Also try out Siren, which is another one I've been wanting to play. As apposed to the Siren in Borderlands, which I've already played. XD

@JRM: I admit that I get that type of deja vu a lot. And the weird thing is that, even after the bulk of it passes, I still feel it, as if I'm remembering something that actually happened. And it never dissipates.

Badger
Civillian Police

Apparently people think I'm a badass...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1106 on: November 10, 2009, 08:19:10 am »

I admit that I don't game and have no desire to do so...

"This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence" - Vyvyan
Owner:
http://www.rabidbadger.biz
RD_Blade
Half-Life

View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: November 10, 2009, 08:36:54 am »

OI admit I'm more of a hardcore gamer than most of those people (formerly? I'm broke now 'cause of college). They love MW and don't know who made it. Infinity Ward. They were the part of EA that made Medal of Honor Allied Assault and got me INTO WWII, shooter, and competitive playing. I'm not a very good gamer anymore, my response time is horrible, I don't know if it's from lack of constant playtime or that I don't exercise anymore because I just laze about at school.
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #1108 on: November 10, 2009, 08:54:39 am »

I admit that people should so talk to me because it's 2am here, and I am so very bored Tongue

Grammer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Kehehehehehe!

vile-grimoire@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #1109 on: November 10, 2009, 09:11:49 am »

I admit that I'm a single or co-op gamer. When left to my own devices, I'll play RPGs of some kind (DragonAge right now). I probably won't even bother breaking out the shooter unless there's someone I can play them with. In the room, right next to me. Because I just don't see the charm. Most shooters are incredibly repetitive, and have little replay value, at least to me. However, when you have a friend there, you will joke and play around and do stupid shit you don't do when alone, and that makes it fun.

I also admit that i kick ass in online Halo. I just need to get a longer network cable so I can play two of my best friends. playing with them is the one exception to the above i make.

Cute: Anything that will bring a horrible death upon unwanted visitors.

You know when they warn you about some crazy showing up here? That's me they're talking about. Tea?
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 255   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: