The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
November 21, 2014, 10:40:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "God invented Corona and limes just to see drunk people use sharp knives."

Chat logs claim I said this Saturday night.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 255   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ADMIT IT! (Part dos/deux/two/2/doo)  (Read 348788 times)
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #2100 on: April 15, 2010, 07:17:54 am »

I'm just extremely sad and want to not be here at school, or alive for that matter...

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #2101 on: April 15, 2010, 07:59:29 am »

Talk to us dude  Sad
What is the problem? We don't appreciate one of our Forum Crazies being suicidal.

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!

[c
sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Sok means juice in Polish!

View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: April 15, 2010, 08:26:28 am »

nah, you want to be alive, actually your life is quite awesome.

btw, Are the wings on fire?
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: April 15, 2010, 12:10:55 pm »

For jet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI I are too lazy to link. Illness sucks.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2104 on: April 15, 2010, 02:27:22 pm »

sad angry sad angry ANGRY RRRRRRRRRRGH sad... angry
That's not Bi-polar, that's over dramatic.

I'm just extremely sad and want to not be here at school, or alive for that matter...

Being dead is a lot scarier than you'd think, life gets better, it always gets better, so no, you don't want to be dead, stop playing it up.

At least, that's what I think.
sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Sok means juice in Polish!

View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: April 15, 2010, 02:29:16 pm »

yeah, its always easy to not to be afraid of death if its like really far away from you.
if you were really in danger, you would be trying to save your life for all costs, you know? saying that you want to die is very childish,
better just say whats puttin you down.

btw, Are the wings on fire?
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2106 on: April 15, 2010, 02:39:42 pm »

Seriously JetRay, if you need someone to talk to PM me or catch me on MSN.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2107 on: April 15, 2010, 02:52:44 pm »

In the words of Courage Wolf, Stay Alive. Anyone can die.

BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #2108 on: April 15, 2010, 02:57:59 pm »

I sometimes have suicidal thoughts. But they almost never feature my death. Why? Because the thoughts are about the reaction of those around me.
I'm not suicidal, it would just be such a great way to find out how much people actually cared for me.
Except one critical flaw: I would be dead. So I still wouldn't know.
And yes, all that talk about others becoming depressed by my death and blablabla
But no, I've had my episode of not wanting to live myself.
Two words: Hakuna Matata.
That shit really fucking works!

But I think that without my best friend, I would've had a lot worse suicidal episodes.
HE was the one who was really suicidal. Bullied and shit while I was pretty much powerless to alter the world around me.
In the three year period he lived in another town, I was pretty much the victim of bullies. But he had it even WORSE than before in the new town.
He once sat with a knife pressed against his wrists and almost came to the conclusion of actually doing it. And not little emo cuts, no: Fucking stab as deep into his wrist as possible. I know he would be capable of doing that if he decided to do so.
Then he started doing Tae-kwon-do. He went from being a fragile little boy with glasses to a huge and strong fucker.(he didn't actually need glasses so much either)
When he came back, sure some bullying ensued but it gradually stopped due to, you know, him being able to squash most people at the same age like little pieces of fruit.
He then only had problems with the ladies due to his personality. Now THAT has stopped too and he pretty much has "gentleman" in his list of titles(and his massaging techniques can turn you gay for 10 seconds  Cheesy )
Now why am I babbling about my friend?
Because he went from being a fragile little boy, nearly driven to suicide, to a big, strong, moral, kind, smart and gentle person who laid his worries behind and conquered the shit out of his problems. And is no superman! He is a completely regular person like you and me and had NO "advantages" that helped him past his troubles.

The moral is: Shit changes and will often change for the better as long as you decide to grab your depression by the throat and shake it like a toy while laughing like a maniac!
Whenever I'm feeling really down, my friend is the greatest example I can have to live after.
And I think you should too, Jetray.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 03:01:21 pm by BrainBlow » Logged

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!

[c
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: April 16, 2010, 05:17:14 am »

I'm still a little sad, not suicidal, but also mad as fuck. I should be able to manage but thanks guys, you were a great help. Also, I didn't like that version of Stay Alive it always seemed to odd for me. I liked the Mirrors Edge song Still Alive. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TERyxFfMqDk

But yeah, I'll be okay. It might take a little bit of time, but I should be okay.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Rampito
ARC Support Staff

It's a twisted fascination

View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: April 17, 2010, 09:22:01 am »

I admit that I am staying up late against my will. Why? I don't know.

Edit: I also admit that I hate gravy, and bacon doesn't seem to appeal to me as much as it does to everyone else. Something wrong with me?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 05:04:22 am by Rampito » Logged

Pancreases collected/stolen: 10
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2111 on: April 19, 2010, 03:54:15 pm »

Dear god, I almost missed it.

He hates bacon, people. Stay away from him so you don't get infected. For the love of GOD, man.

I admit that I'm in a fairly good mood today, even though I got shit for sleep and puked last night.

Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: April 19, 2010, 03:58:22 pm »

I admit that I am very friendly with people even if other people hate them. Like this one girl in our D&D game. Everybody says shes into really weird shit with like blood and stuff and biting (says my friends who talked to her ex-boyfriend so I'm skeptical) but shes been nothing but nice to me so I say they are wrong to judge her on what people say. Also, our Paladin Katie just hates all new players which sucks.

I admit again that Katie is a bitch to people. She didnt want me to join the game cause she thought I wouldn't take the game seriously. IM GOING INTO GODDAMN VIDEO GAME DEVELOPMENT! I take it way more seriously then her, she talks all the time to people about other shit while I sit there trying to have fun.

I also admit you guys are great awesome friends. If anybody on here wants to add me on msn, just send me a pm or something, I enjoy talking to you guys.

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2113 on: April 19, 2010, 04:01:45 pm »

I admit that I am very friendly with people even if other people hate them. Like this one girl in our D&D game. Everybody says shes into really weird shit with like blood and stuff and biting (says my friends who talked to her ex-boyfriend so I'm skeptical) but shes been nothing but nice to me so I say they are wrong to judge her on what people say.

Just going to throw this out there, just because someone is kinky in bed doesn't mean that they're a bad person. It just means that they're better in bed.

I admit again that Katie is a bitch to people. She didnt want me to join the game cause she thought I wouldn't take the game seriously. IM GOING INTO GODDAMN VIDEO GAME DEVELOPMENT! I take it way more seriously then her, she talks all the time to people about other shit while I sit there trying to have fun.

Elitest D&D players are MASSIVE assholes, few enough people play the game as it is, scaring people away from it by being a dick is like... a cardinal sin in the world of D&D.

Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: April 19, 2010, 04:04:42 pm »

I just took everything they said about her like that with a huge grain of salt, cause who were they asking? Her ex-boyfriend who just loves to try and steal attention. To me, shes a nice, kind, attractive girl. And if they can't really put down their bias then they are missing out on talking with a nice person.

Yeah, my friend wants to watch, but he knows they wont let him play, and I've been asking them for weeks to let him watch, but they keep saying he'll want to play, so today I actually had to have him there to say to them that he just wants to watch. Also, they call it Fight Club cause they are afraid to call it D&D. I call it D&D and think they are retarded. I never thought I would play but its so much fun. They just suck.

Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 255   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: