The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 02, 2014, 12:29:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: It's a BRICK-FLAIL!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 255   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ADMIT IT! (Part dos/deux/two/2/doo)  (Read 339382 times)
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2115 on: April 19, 2010, 04:07:22 pm »

I just took everything they said about her like that with a huge grain of salt, cause who were they asking? Her ex-boyfriend who just loves to try and steal attention. To me, shes a nice, kind, attractive girl. And if they can't really put down their bias then they are missing out on talking with a nice person.

Yeah, my friend wants to watch, but he knows they wont let him play, and I've been asking them for weeks to let him watch, but they keep saying he'll want to play, so today I actually had to have him there to say to them that he just wants to watch. Also, they call it Fight Club cause they are afraid to call it D&D. I call it D&D and think they are retarded. I never thought I would play but its so much fun. They just suck.

I want someone on the forums to make a game using the RPtools dealie, because when I make things, I pretty much get to "Scheduling", then say "ah, fuck this, it won't work."

Also, it sounds like your friends are the kind of nerdy kids who are embarrassed to do nerdy things, which is sad. Also, try to get in good with this girl. Because hey, if she's nice and attractive, awesome. If what they're saying is true, even more awesome.

At least, that's what I think.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: April 19, 2010, 04:15:38 pm »

Stupid thing is that they aren't nerdy at all. Two metal heads, artist/indie type girl, two kind of a popular girls, death metal kid who is very straight edge, and me. I am the nerdiest out of all of them and I saw call it D&D and don't hide it.

That is true, she may turn out like that, but I don't think we would ever. Personally, the girl I mentioned above, the artist/indie girl is who I would really like to go out with. We almost were, then I asked her how a musical was she went to see on a trip to see and she just without thinking (says her friend to me to keep me from giving up) that we should just stay friends. I really don't know whats happening with her, she barely talks to me now (she has so much work it could actually kill her. She has to do 2 huge essays a week to practice for her Advanced placement english class). All I want to know is what the hell is going on because I like her, she knows it, but she can't make up her mind. It's not like a huge jerk, im a genuine nice person, but whatever apparently no girls actually like that in a guy.

/rant.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2117 on: April 19, 2010, 04:19:35 pm »

Well, I suppose the best advice I can give you is to wait, and to be her friend, but don't be that guy that's just someone's friend to because you like her, but then again you don't really seem like that guy. Let her work things out with herself, and if you're lucky, she'll figure out that she wants to be with you.

--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: April 19, 2010, 04:22:26 pm »

I *gulp* Admit you should follow Logs advice.

And If all else fails make sure you have at least 2 axes and lots of ammo and go nuts on society.

Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: April 19, 2010, 05:16:23 pm »

One of my old teachers actually told me one day casually in the cafeteria as he was on duty that im too nice for my own good and one day im just going to snap. And honestly? He is completely right. People just abuse their friendship with me, and constantly forget that I exist. Whatever, I'll actually make something of my life unlike a lot of them.

Also, what RP tools on here? Somebody mentioned it earlier but I forgots.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 05:19:10 pm by Jetraymongoose » Logged

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2120 on: April 19, 2010, 05:21:49 pm »

http://www.rptools.net/

Bamf. Bitchin' ass Game tools. You've gotta watch the tutorials if you really want to make something, but it's pretty awesome. Also, Bamf is totally a sound effect in this situation, because I think it's stupid  to have it stand for "Bad Ass Mother Fucker"

Alucard_101
Half-Life

alucard101@live.ca
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2121 on: April 19, 2010, 08:02:21 pm »

I admit that when I'm listening to DnB or Breakbeat, fight scenes play out in my head

Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #2122 on: April 19, 2010, 08:07:55 pm »

One of my old teachers actually told me one day casually in the cafeteria as he was on duty that im too nice for my own good and one day im just going to snap. And honestly? He is completely right. People just abuse their friendship with me, and constantly forget that I exist. Whatever, I'll actually make something of my life unlike a lot of them.

You just gotta find friends who won't abuse what you give them. Some people, like me, are lucky and just kind of stumbled over that group, although it took me nearly three years to realize it. Others, not quite as lucky.
As for the girl thing, I know exactly how you feel. The girl I'm going to prom with is the most amazing girl I've ever met, but I'm pretty much the opposite of what she's looking for in a guy. She wants a dude with a big truck, cowboy boots, and a Southern accent so thick you wonder how much time he spent in the hills with a bottle of moonshine. I've got the accent, just not to that extreme, but no truck and no boots. I--and even my friends who are also friends with her, because they've told me so--pray to God every night that she'll realize that right now, all those guys are pretty much complete tools and that I'd bring down the moon for her if she asked me to.

So yeah. Just wait. If the stars align just right, one day our girls will realize they've got a good thing going with guys like you and me.

I admit that I'm a little lovesick right now... Okay, well I have been for about four months now, but the fever's spiking pretty bad.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Rampito
ARC Support Staff

It's a twisted fascination

View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: April 20, 2010, 02:33:02 am »

Dear god, I almost missed it.

He hates bacon, people. Stay away from him so you don't get infected. For the love of GOD, man.
I never said I hate bacon:
I also admit that I hate gravy, and bacon doesn't seem to appeal to me as much as it does to everyone else. Something wrong with me?
Bacon still tastes good, it just doesn't drive me crazy when I see/smell it (like it does for my friends or pretty much everyone else I know).

I admit that I am very similar to you. And it's been used to other's advantages before. I'm trying to change it a little, enough so that I'm still a nice guy, but I know when to stop being nice and whatnot.

Pancreases collected/stolen: 10
ce_gray
ARC Support Staff

View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: April 20, 2010, 10:50:11 am »

I admit that in the middle of the night, when I wake up and go to get a drink of water, I open the door/go to the kitchen where my living room is just a gaping black hole, and expect a zombie or some other shit to jump out and kill me.

Is getting her butt kicked by psychology.
sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Sok means juice in Polish!

View Profile
« Reply #2125 on: April 20, 2010, 12:00:34 pm »

I admit that my mum is lonely, and this makes me sad. my dad left her a couple years ago, but he still comes here and you know, spends time with us, but they are not together, and i feel that my mother still loves him. soo, basically, she is terribly lonely, and i have no idea on how to help her.
and dont say anything about pets, i have 3 dogs and 2 cats.

btw, Are the wings on fire?
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2126 on: April 20, 2010, 12:10:01 pm »

Also, what RP tools on here? Somebody mentioned it earlier but I forgots.

Blah, teachers are full of shit.  One of mine told me I was doomed to a life of insanity because I was "too creative for someone who was right handed." 

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2127 on: April 20, 2010, 12:22:23 pm »

^What TLO said^

Back when I was in school, I had a teacher send my house a letter saying that I was hanging out with the guys that did drugs, when the only interaction I ever had with the people in quetion was when I was calling them a couple of dumbfucks.

Teachers only see part of interatctions going on and fill in the gaps in their head.

sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Sok means juice in Polish!

View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: April 20, 2010, 12:30:19 pm »

hah, my teachers are nothing like that, i have never seen one of them talking about what we do socially.
except of course getting drunk at the school trip, and leaving 3 days worth of bottles in the room.

btw, Are the wings on fire?
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2129 on: April 20, 2010, 12:54:12 pm »

Teachers are human. The majority of humans are dumbasses. When it comes to authority, it's important to know what to listen to and what not to listen to. XD

I admit that I've been offered a video game art job. I'm trying to figure out how much they should pay me--they're having me do character art, sprites, environments, and a world map. XDDDD Apparently it'll be a two-year process. I am happy. Though I hope it doesn't take up all of my time.

Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 255   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: