The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
April 16, 2014, 07:35:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HOLY CRAPTARDS!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 255   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ADMIT IT! (Part dos/deux/two/2/doo)  (Read 315345 times)
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #315 on: September 08, 2009, 08:01:31 pm »

I admit that finnish folk metal is awesome.

This indeed.

suntzu
Civillian Police

Up, up, and away!

perdicus98
View Profile WWW
« Reply #316 on: September 08, 2009, 08:46:22 pm »

I admit that I want a PS3...and I want it right now!

He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #317 on: September 08, 2009, 08:46:55 pm »

I admit that finnish folk metal is awesome.

*Highfive*

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #318 on: September 09, 2009, 02:54:30 am »

I admit that I'm nearing 15,000 posts. I should be happy, but it only reminds me of the fact that I'm jobless, in a city where walking the street isn't something good to do, and don't have much else to do than sit on the internet. I know I want to do something with graphics, but I can't figure out what I can do that'll bring me good money. The fact that I'm nowhere near confident in my artistic skills doesn't help at all. I admit that I think I'd have an easier time if I had a Wacum tablet. I also need a good computer so I can put the necessary programs on (instead of merely one that isn't the best for graphic design at times). But all that costs money, which I don't have. And the cycle starts over again.

sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Sok means juice in Polish!

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 09, 2009, 01:17:38 pm »

I admit that sammich should stop ranting and start doing!

Iadmit that i think god punished men not with hard work etc, but with womens pms...

btw, Are the wings on fire?
Tokkie
Half-Life

HOW COULD YOU?!

tokkiebainow@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #320 on: September 09, 2009, 01:20:01 pm »

I admit that I'm hungry, and want a sandwich, but we have no meat left. Sad
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #321 on: September 09, 2009, 01:44:36 pm »

@Sok: That's the point, I don't know what to do. I can't figure out how I'm gonna get money to acquire the things I need. Also, without PMS we wouldn't be here. XD

@Tokkie: I admit that I would not like to be eaten, please. You cannot has mah meats.

sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 09, 2009, 02:17:03 pm »

maybe... maybe just ask your mom? even if its not best advice, she knows you the best of all, so it might be valuable. and, its always easier to make a decision when someone backs you up... cause i know that you are aware that doing nothing will not accomplish anything, try as hard as your life depended on it, as you know that it does...

I admit that our presence here is not an excuse for pms

Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #323 on: September 09, 2009, 02:27:08 pm »

My mom's given me ideas, but they're not good enough to keep a good pay. She's not sure what I can do either. I wish I was in another country or something. It'd be easier. Well...maybe not. They might not hire me cause I'm American. XD

I admit that PMS is a natural thing that occurs with the egg process thing in a female. I think it's an easy trade for an entire civilization, no? XD And anyway, ages of men keeping women down doesn't seem like much of a comparison.

sok
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 09, 2009, 02:39:57 pm »

ok, but why we, the men of present who are not keeping them down should pay for it?

sammich, just try... having a low paying job is better than not having a job at all, isnt it? life is not a good thing that happens to you, its certainly very bad
(you die at the end) so at some point you just have to do something that you dont like, hopefully on the way to the better job!
its not like a great job will jump out on you at some point. that happens in you silly american movies for teens:D

i admit that this is obvious, but maybe reading it said from me will convice you that in this case action is better than doing nothing:D

Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #325 on: September 09, 2009, 03:39:32 pm »

Well, we shouldn't. XD But it's no one's fault. It's like asking why physics is so mean to people sometimes. It just...happens. XD

And, I admit your words helped a bit, thanks. But at the moment I can't just settle for low-pay. I'm 21, can't go to school unless I borrow money from someone, and can't buy the necessary equipment I need to do my work. If I settle for low-pay (which I've been doing for a while now, though I'd call it tiny-pay), I won't be able to save up money for things. And even if I do, I'll be saving for ages. Graphic arts calls for a Wacum tablet(s), plenty of programmes, a quality computer, knowledge acquired through classes, and other things that go hand-in-hand with it like websites and such. With low-pay, I can't have any of those. If I had those already I could accept low-pay. But currently, with nothing, I can't.

ensouls
Member of the Campaign for Dead Rights
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Frau

View Profile WWW
« Reply #326 on: September 09, 2009, 03:56:08 pm »

Eh. You can always *coughcoughbootleg*
I don't have a Wacom. Or Photoshop. I manage.. perhaps you could do simple logo work and such for awhile, to save up for the nicer programs?

Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #327 on: September 09, 2009, 04:51:54 pm »

XD It's hard to find the programmes I need though without actually buying them.

And...simple logo work is in the low-pay area. Mostly cause it's not easy to find people looking for logos (which makes no sense). It's also hard to do logos in Photoshop as opposed to a vector programme like Illustrator which I'm more used to doing logos in. This was the last logo I did, via PS. It looks fine from afar, but when you get close enough you'll notice that the lines are all wonky and fucked up. XD Photoshop's better for art pieces and photo editing. But I can't seem to find Illustrator anywhere, unless I want it in like...French or some crap. -_-

Then there's the graphic art side. I can draw a picture fine by hand, but when it comes to colouring with a mouse...not cool. XD Sure, I can colour it, but fine details are nearly impossible for me. Which is why I'd do better with a Wacom. I also need a Wacom for flash animation. I..."obtained"...a copy of Flash CS3, but it decided to stop working. Possibly due to the way I..."obtained'...it. It, like all the other programmes I need, is a lot of money to buy.

Okay, I'm rambling in circles here...XD But you get the point I think. Low-pay = No art tools. Good-pay = Art tools. Good job for good-pay = Nonexistent.

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #328 on: September 09, 2009, 05:13:18 pm »

I admit that when Waytouy and I partner up for assignments, we get NOTHING done.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Dopp
Outbreak Survivor

TZH's Apprentice DA

View Profile Email
« Reply #329 on: September 09, 2009, 05:58:47 pm »

Sammich, what grade of Wacom are you looking for? The low end ones don't seem too expensive. Even eBay appears to have some on for good prices. You could probably find some of the things you need at lower prices, with a bit of searching. I'm not particularly sure how the graphic arts field works, would it be possible to work for a group?

I admit I'm terrified of the thought of college expenses. And my first car, and life.  .___.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 255   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: