The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 30, 2014, 12:17:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No.  I fuck ON.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 255   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ADMIT IT! (Part dos/deux/two/2/doo)  (Read 345696 times)
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #2925 on: November 17, 2010, 01:38:11 pm »

I admit that i for the first time today feelt an urge to kill someone in cold blood.

Welcome to humanity.

mineplantingrunaway
Civillian Police

That's what she said.

jockeinthebox@live.se
View Profile
« Reply #2926 on: November 17, 2010, 02:42:26 pm »

Welcome to humanity.

I work as a locksmith right now, and this complete blowout of an idiot open up the door, she's fully dressed and ready to go out.
I ask the person "Do you have the new keys?" to which she replies that she doesn't have them, I continue by telling her to fetch the new keys at the administration office . and tells her why they must change their locks. (At this point she asks if i can collect the keys for her)
Upon which she closes the door and i remain standing outside for 15 minutes. Knocking the second time. She opens and ask's me "Do you have the new keys?" (Note that she now has removed her outdoor clothing and had been sitting at her dinner table reading the newspapper)
"No,You were supposed to go and get them more than 15 minutes ago
" Ah okey I'll get them!
She once again closes the door.
* 6minutes later i knock again. And once again she returns from the dinner table.
" Excuse me , but i told you to go and get your key more than 20 minutes ago!
"AH okey , I'll just get dressed , so can you close the door?!
* This time i tell her to get her clothes on while i start to change the lock. She gets her coat on and runs of. I install the new lock and waits for over 23 minutes . Finally she returns!!
" Have you changed the locks now , she asks carrying shopping bags filled with groceries
" Yes i've changed the lock, do you have the new keys so i can check it?
" I thought you were going to get the keys? ( My inner demons tear me apart at this part)
" No! I told you to go and get the keys!
She stands there trying to think For aprox 2 minutes.
" Okey I'll get them! let me just get my groceries inside!
She tries to unlock the door.
" The keys doesent work!!!!!
(No shit !!! )
" Thats because i've changed the lock as I told you!!!
At this point I am ready to slam her head into the handle of the door killing her in the progress
"But how do I get the new keys?
" You go down to the administration office!!! (repeat 6 times and add her idiotic remarks)
She runs off once again, but oh no, It aint over here!
*another 10 minutes pass.At this point i give up, I leave a note on the door for the administration office , incase she brings them to make some kind of remarks.
Now, On the way down she comes running , with a cappuchino in her hand.
" Do you have the keys so we can test them?
"No , I meet up with my friend .... ( yAdda yadda for 5 minutes )
Now i grab her in the arm dragging her to the administration office. She has to show her ID and her contract on the apartement.(The contract we had to run back and collect Because she didnt have it in her big ass binder)
At this point we have the new keys and ready to go back. Then suddenly She tells me to stopp. Now She enters another coffe shop after waving at a friend.
( Breakdown is imminent)
Her friend follows after I sincerely begged her to come with us.
We try out the new key and it fits .
Finally decscending the tower of hell i realise i've missed my lunch! FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

Changing the other 25 lock in her building took in total 57 Minutes. Yeah and her lock took more than 1 Hour.

Common sense? , worthless things like those i have not had for as long as i can remember.
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #2927 on: November 17, 2010, 02:48:24 pm »

*damn... wheres my gun...

DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #2928 on: November 17, 2010, 08:17:09 pm »

*passes Cricco gun* Do it now!!!

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Rampito
ARC Support Staff

It's a twisted fascination

View Profile
« Reply #2929 on: November 17, 2010, 08:18:10 pm »

So there was the graduation ceremony today, and I admit there were lots of tears (they weren't mine though). I have a mix of emotions now; on one hand, I am going down to a week-long celebration with some of my closest friends because I am now done; also, I repaired/saved a friendship with someone who I consider really close, but for some reason we became distant (but it's all cool now) so I am extremely happy about that. On the other hand, because now there is no school, I won't be in contact as regularly with said friend (unless she goes to the same uni as me), in addition to many other people who I enjoy hanging out with. That isn't to say I won't see them ever again, it's just that school was a catalyst for communication.

Overall I'm feeling a mix of excitement and anxiety. I guess it'll pass faster or slower depending on how often I see them and whether or not they go to the same Uni as me.

Pancreases collected/stolen: 10
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #2930 on: November 17, 2010, 08:31:48 pm »

I admit that sadly part of growing up is seeing friends a lot less often. You will find those friends who are true friends will stay friends even with less contact.
Also on the other side, there will be a whole new group of people to meet and become friends with at uni

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #2931 on: November 18, 2010, 01:24:03 am »

Overall I'm feeling a mix of excitement and anxiety. I guess it'll pass faster or slower depending on how often I see them and whether or not they go to the same Uni as me.
It'll be okay.
When I moved to the dorm, not a single one of my friends was any closer than 23 kilometers.
Though I do look forward to next school year when I'll switch to the school in my hometown.

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!

[c
Rampito
ARC Support Staff

It's a twisted fascination

View Profile
« Reply #2932 on: November 18, 2010, 03:41:14 am »

Damn. Did you at least visit often? One of my choices for Uni is two and a half hours driving away, so I'd have to move there, far from where my friends and family live >< The one I'm opting for is a 45 minute drive though, so I'd be able to stay here.

Pancreases collected/stolen: 10
BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #2933 on: November 18, 2010, 04:16:54 am »

Once every two weeks. But only to my best friend (and whatever friends hang around at his place).
But now my friend is in America until summer, and his cousin(another friend) has started working and have moved...
I haven't really seen any of my old friends since summer.
I've pretty much lost most contact. Facebook is nice...

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!

[c
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2934 on: November 18, 2010, 10:12:50 pm »

DERP LADY DERP DERP

Goddamn, that's shitty. Although I don't think I would have been that affected. Maybe cause I'm so used to ridiculously stupid people that I've grown almost numb. If a person is stupid, don't expect anything more from them. That's just how they are, and they're gonna fuck anything and everything up no matter what you do. Just ride through the fire, keep calm (this is important, because the more calm you are, the easier things are for you), and have a giant mug of coffee after.

I admit that I wouldn't have said any of that three or four years ago. It's strange how someone can change a shit tonne in such a short amount of time. Sometimes I feel like one of those old, tired men who's seen so much bullshit that all he can do is wave his cane angrily, then slump back down on his porch. But then sometimes I feel like one of those old, wise men who's seen so much bullshit that he can find the meaning of life in a jar of mustard. My brain didn't used to be this fucking complicated.

DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #2935 on: November 18, 2010, 11:22:40 pm »

I admit that it's totally awesome to be down to two exams! NO MORE ASSIGNMENTS *dances*

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2936 on: November 19, 2010, 02:10:29 am »

I admit that I am too drunk to read any stories on this page.

WEEE LET'S GO SLEDDING!

WHERE'S MY CHEEZBRO!?

At least, that's what I think.
Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #2937 on: November 19, 2010, 11:38:23 am »

I admit that I am dully impressed by the intoxicated use of proper punctuation and capitalization.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2938 on: November 19, 2010, 05:10:40 pm »

Log: Drunktyping Essays.

Gromitooth
ARC Support Staff

If You Want To Get Out Alive. Run For Your Life.

View Profile
« Reply #2939 on: November 20, 2010, 02:45:52 am »

I admit to eatting all the mayonaise...

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | [url
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197 198 ... 255   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: