The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
December 13, 2017, 10:36:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: It's a BRICK-FLAIL!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 255   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ADMIT IT! (Part dos/deux/two/2/doo)  (Read 646419 times)
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2940 on: November 20, 2010, 03:04:07 am »

That's gross. You're gross.

Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #2941 on: November 20, 2010, 10:54:13 pm »

I admit that I think there is something different about me, maybe. I don't know if other people have changed, or I have changed which is more likely, but something is different and I don't really know what. Like, I don't know whats wrong. Maybe I'm in a rut? I don't know. It's weird, and well really sad, but all I really do nowadays is wake up, do that whole routine, leave for school around 8, get there for my classes to start at 8:30, finish school at 2:30, but be there for whatever reason later then I want to be there, come home and just stay in all night. Like all I do is read, or just do whatever. I don't do anything really. I don't have anybody to do things with. Now my room is a complete fucking mess. Cables, papers, books, pop cans just everywhere. Then there's piles of clothes and just, ugh. My life I think is falling apart...

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2942 on: November 20, 2010, 11:13:39 pm »

I admit that I am dully impressed by the intoxicated use of proper punctuation and capitalization.

It takes me like fifty tries, honestly.

At least, that's what I think.
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2943 on: November 21, 2010, 05:59:37 am »

I admit that I think there is something different about me, maybe. I don't know if other people have changed, or I have changed which is more likely, but something is different and I don't really know what. Like, I don't know whats wrong. Maybe I'm in a rut? I don't know. It's weird, and well really sad, but all I really do nowadays is wake up, do that whole routine, leave for school around 8, get there for my classes to start at 8:30, finish school at 2:30, but be there for whatever reason later then I want to be there, come home and just stay in all night. Like all I do is read, or just do whatever. I don't do anything really. I don't have anybody to do things with. Now my room is a complete fucking mess. Cables, papers, books, pop cans just everywhere. Then there's piles of clothes and just, ugh. My life I think is falling apart...

I'm kind of there right now. You have to actively force your way out of that. Just start doing things you wouldn't normally do. Break the repetitiveness and experience other things. You could even start by just spending a day and cleaning up your room. Maybe move the furniture around or something too.

On the topic of change, I admit that I've seen a change in myself as well. Like I said in my earlier post, I feel like I've grown enlightened and more understanding of how the world works within the span of 2 or so years. And yet, I feel this darkness in me that I haven't known or felt before. I've always been a pretty pissed off person, but it was general and I was always kind and gentle to people. But these days, I just feel a disturbing hate in me, and a deep sadness. I don't know when it started, but it's there. It goes against everything I believe in, especially the supposed "understanding of how the world works", but I can't get rid of it. Maybe my "understanding of how the world works" is what planted the seed in the first place. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I've basically become a hermit, shaking my fist at the outside world. I dunno...All I know is that for some reason I can't find beauty in the world like I used to, and I hate that fact.

Major Cobalt
You can call me... Jeremy.
ARC Support Staff

We will defend The High Hillock

View Profile Email
« Reply #2944 on: November 22, 2010, 11:26:47 pm »

It takes me like fifty tries, honestly.

That's more resiliency than I have.
When I drunktype, I'm just like "Eh, I spelled that word wrong. FUCK IT."
The grammar Nazi me hates the drunk me.

fuck everything. literally, everything that exists. fuck it.
AP: I dont watch baseball, but Cobalt has given me a reason to cheer for the braves anyway
Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

anarchostaliniste@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #2945 on: November 23, 2010, 06:07:38 am »

I'm kind of there right now. You have to actively force your way out of that. Just start doing things you wouldn't normally do. Break the repetitiveness and experience other things. You could even start by just spending a day and cleaning up your room. Maybe move the furniture around or something too.

On the topic of change, I admit that I've seen a change in myself as well. Like I said in my earlier post, I feel like I've grown enlightened and more understanding of how the world works within the span of 2 or so years. And yet, I feel this darkness in me that I haven't known or felt before. I've always been a pretty pissed off person, but it was general and I was always kind and gentle to people. But these days, I just feel a disturbing hate in me, and a deep sadness. I don't know when it started, but it's there. It goes against everything I believe in, especially the supposed "understanding of how the world works", but I can't get rid of it. Maybe my "understanding of how the world works" is what planted the seed in the first place. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I've basically become a hermit, shaking my fist at the outside world. I dunno...All I know is that for some reason I can't find beauty in the world like I used to, and I hate that fact.

That sounds a wee bit like depression, better think about it and decide if you need help or if you think you can wait it out in case it goes away, but don't let it get worse.

BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #2946 on: November 23, 2010, 06:57:52 am »

MOAR ANIMUUUU!
Meh, depends on the anime and the person, but it really can help.
Might sound stupid, but anime really helped me to get out of a depression caused by angst of the future.
But ya know, kinda the same like with how some people use music, walks on the beach or whatever to get a move along.

And clean up your room!
Sure helped me feel better about myself. Then take preventive measures, like having a garbage bin and a bin for dirty clothes. Keeping the room tidy(if not clean) is actually incredibly easy.
My dorm room is a nice example. Zero effort, yet tidy. Comfortable to be in. My neighboring rooms... not so much...
8:30 - 2:30? Luckyyyyyy...

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!

[c
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2947 on: November 24, 2010, 03:30:50 pm »

That sounds a wee bit like depression, better think about it and decide if you need help or if you think you can wait it out in case it goes away, but don't let it get worse.

Nah, it's not depression. I've gone through serious cases of depression before, and this doesn't feel like it at all. It's just a change that's come about where I'm more pissed off at everything and have little to no patience for humanity like I used to.

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2948 on: November 26, 2010, 03:43:42 am »

I admit? I fucking miss firesolved, yayitsjake, opus and grammar.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #2949 on: November 26, 2010, 03:46:13 am »

*sniff*
I ADMIT THAT I DO TOO!
Though Firesolved said he left because the IQ level of this forum was supposedly at room temperature.

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!

[c
Alucard_101
Half-Life

alucard101@live.ca
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2950 on: November 26, 2010, 03:51:39 am »

...Grammer

--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Viking Selfie!

View Profile
« Reply #2951 on: November 26, 2010, 04:32:10 am »

No Grammar.
Dodom
Lead Milo Death Theorist
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Necrolicious

anarchostaliniste@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #2952 on: November 26, 2010, 04:31:20 pm »

I admit that when people quote conversations in the Quote thread, my tl;dr treshold is rather low.

Edit: I also admit that I've been unable to get a reliable MSN connexion lately and my internet-fu skills are insufficient to find the source of the problem! :C
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 04:33:07 pm by Dodom » Logged

musclecars60
Zombie

It's -58 degrees out here, Mr. Bigglesworth.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2953 on: November 26, 2010, 08:20:00 pm »

I admit that I am a sore loser like no other.

Ice worms love the algae, but we feeds the algae to the master of the precious...
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #2954 on: November 26, 2010, 11:46:54 pm »

I admit that a little part of me wanted my ex to say happy birthday to me the other day, but she didn't. I also admit that I think after this turn of events, there is no point in trying to keep our promise of some point and trying to be friends again. Fuck that noise.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 255   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: