The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
July 25, 2014, 05:06:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giggle Titties: The Articles Only Edition is on sale now!  Get your copy today!

HAHAH tits

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 255   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ADMIT IT! (Part dos/deux/two/2/doo)  (Read 327838 times)
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #3195 on: January 11, 2011, 04:58:02 am »

I admit that I can't believe the amount of flooding in Queensland at the moment. So many people dead already, with getting close to one hundred missing, and it's only going to get worse before it gets better. That's not even taking into account the billions of $$$ that will be needed to replace and fix everything that has been lost, and all the damage to the economy from loss of crops and all that.
I also admit it nearly makes me cry thinking about it, and that I was nearly in tears watching the news tonight.

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Rampito
ARC Support Staff

It's a twisted fascination

View Profile
« Reply #3196 on: January 11, 2011, 05:52:47 am »

Yeah, I don't think there's a point on the horizon where it's going to get better. The Brisbane river is expected to peak at 10 metres on Thursday, Ipswich is expected at 21. Last time a major flood like this happened was in 1974, and the water levels then were 7m and 19m respectively ._. All of this happened so damn fast...

Pancreases collected/stolen: 10
BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #3197 on: January 11, 2011, 06:00:52 am »

I admit that I can't believe the amount of flooding in Queensland at the moment. So many people dead already, with getting close to one hundred missing, and it's only going to get worse before it gets better. That's not even taking into account the billions of $$$ that will be needed to replace and fix everything that has been lost, and all the damage to the economy from loss of crops and all that.
I also admit it nearly makes me cry thinking about it, and that I was nearly in tears watching the news tonight.
And there are gators in the water?
Shit...
I didn't know so many people had died. News here have been regularly covering it, using terms such as "of biblical proportions", yet no mention of people missing.
Too busy covering the flood in Germany, I guess.

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!

[c
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #3198 on: January 11, 2011, 06:59:45 am »

Yeah, it's pretty bad, one place was like wiped out all within an hour. The showed this clip of one father and two children on top of their car in the middle of like, a huge river type thing, the people who got the footage then went to get help, and when they got back the car and people were nowhere to be seen, they are probably either part of the confirmed dead or missing. It was after I saw that clip that it really got to me.
It's just so weird to think that Australia has been in drought for so many years, then this year, in summer, we get heaps of floods, like, massive massive floods. described as instant land tsunamis. Horrible.

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Rampito
ARC Support Staff

View Profile
« Reply #3199 on: January 11, 2011, 09:01:35 am »

Here's what we've been getting for a while...

BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #3200 on: January 11, 2011, 09:18:25 am »

We don't often have floods here in Norway. Though when we do, it tends to be pretty serious, though somewhat restricted.
We're good at getting the hell out of dodge though. When we have floods, houses tends to be running down the rivers. Though that mostly has to do with the type of soil.

other times it is mostly harmless for people, but sucks for property damage and transport.

Though I live by the coast, and experience none of that. Though I've encountered some freakishly high tides in rough weather.

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!

[c
Gromitooth
ARC Support Staff

If You Want To Get Out Alive. Run For Your Life.

View Profile
« Reply #3201 on: January 11, 2011, 11:57:17 am »

I saw the Queensland stuff. Ouch. Right now the deathcount is 9, two are children and there are many missing. Luckily we don't get flooding in this part of Ireland. GO NI!

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | [url
Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #3202 on: January 11, 2011, 12:28:40 pm »

I admit I don't watch the news or read much of the newspaper, otherwise I might know about these floodings. Awful. I feel terrible for the families of the missing and dead people.

I remember a flood from 14 years ago in North Dakota that was pretty close to my home. I lived on an Air Base, my school was turned into a shelter for those that lost their homes, and I had to finish 5th grade at a different school on the base (I liked that class better. lol). I don't recall if there was a death count, but from what I recall, I heard that the flood was pretty bad, or hasn't been as "bad as the one in 19XX".

If you decide to buy a used car in the future, Rampito, be sure to check under the hood.
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #3203 on: January 11, 2011, 06:30:18 pm »

I saw the Queensland stuff. Ouch. Right now the deathcount is 9, two are children and there are many missing. Luckily we don't get flooding in this part of Ireland. GO NI!
When I sent that post 10 had been confirmed dead, (it was live news), with something like 80 (and climbing) people missing.
I admit that I really want to donate some clothes and money to the people effected, but that I haven't found anywhere to do so yet.

Rampito
ARC Support Staff

View Profile
« Reply #3204 on: January 11, 2011, 07:44:53 pm »

Someone told me that 55 bodies had been found and he heard it from the radio. That was false information (in this case that's a good thing though)
I watched the news this morning, there are 10 people confirmed dead and another 90 missing, and that number is growing pretty fast. Brisbane river is overflowing and the houses in Ipswich are up to the roofs in water, and it's still expected to rise another 6 metres so the entire area is going to be completely submerged. 75% of Queensland has been declared a disaster zone.
I admit that I really want to donate some clothes and money to the people effected, but that I haven't found anywhere to do so yet.
Scroll down to the bottom of here. It'll give you information on how to donate.

Also, related note: OH WHOA IT'S THE SUN!! IT'S THE FULL SUN ALL THE WAY!! OMG! OMG! IT'S SO INTENSE! IT'S SO VIVID AND BRIGHT! IT'S A FULL SUN, ALL THE WAY! OOOOOOH

Aaand update: 12 people confirmed dead, including children, but the number's gone down from 90 missing to 67.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 12:01:41 am by Rampito » Logged

DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #3205 on: January 12, 2011, 12:47:19 am »

I admit that I need to stop reading the news stories about people's personally experiences, making me too sad >.>
I also admit that I'm going to talk to my boss about maybe putting a donations box at our store to go towards the flood victims.

Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #3206 on: January 13, 2011, 06:35:44 pm »

I admit that I'm tempted to change my status on Facebook from "single" to "divorced" just to see what my friends will say. I really doubt it, but I'm sure some of my relatives will say something.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #3207 on: January 13, 2011, 10:31:25 pm »

I admit that my friend Emily is a super flirt and makes my head all fuzzy.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3208 on: January 14, 2011, 02:56:10 am »

I admit that I'm tempted to change my status on Facebook from "single" to "divorced" just to see what my friends will say. I really doubt it, but I'm sure some of my relatives will say something.

I admit that I've been tempted to do this as well. I also put my status as in a relationship for a few hours. The negative response was saddening. XD

I admit that my friend Emily is a super flirt and makes my head all fuzzy.

I admit that I've had bad experiences with flirty girls that literally scarred me for life. Now I want them to suffer like G did.

Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #3209 on: January 14, 2011, 12:09:52 pm »

I admit that I've been tempted to do this as well. I also put my status as in a relationship for a few hours. The negative response was saddening. XD
Lol. I'm afraid that potential employers will look me up and see that as real (and as something negative!), and pass over me. Maybe once I have a job I really will do it.
Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 255   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: