The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
April 20, 2014, 03:08:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: It's a BRICK-FLAIL!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Supernatural (OOC)  (Read 31020 times)
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2009, 11:23:00 pm »

Name: Thomas Kelvin

Age: 66 (40 years as a vampire, and he only considers the time he was a vampire)

Species: Vampire

Description: 6'5" fit, leaning towards athletic but more so slim, 180 lbs. Short brown hair, grey eyes. In public, he's seen wearing a business suit, to help elevate him above what he believes to be the common man.

Background: He chooses not to remember the time before he was a vampire, and only see's the time when he became one. After becoming a vampire, he swore loyalty to the one who turned him into the "Superior race". At first, he was shocked at the thought of taking blood from humans and thought it was despicable or even immoral to take such a thing from a lesser race. Thomas soon found out that it was essential and believed that they are simply a food source, made to suffice the craving of the vampires. With that, he's quite against turning others, quite wondering if they are worthy of being brought to the superior plane. His current occupation is at a well-established firm, and mostly deals with financial-based needs towards clients over the phone and rarely face-to-face. He would normally frown upon helping them, but he uses... Unorthodox methods and boarder line legal ones to get more money off them. The way he sees it, he is more deserving of the money then them. With his salary, he lives in a condo and sometimes conducts some of his work there, so he wouldn't have to see those despicable humans so often. Otherwise, he heads into work more often than not at the least crowded hours.

Personality: Arrogant to humans, and believes greatly that he is their superior. He deals with them only for his own means and for his own benefit, and even so only when he really needs to. He has a holier-than-thou attitude towards other species, believing him to be better than them and will not always treat them well or with respect. Towards vampires, he is considerably kinder and shows signs of compassion, allegiance or simply good-will.

Nice and cliche.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 09:14:43 pm by HK-47 » Logged

Ninja'd: 863
Raryn
Raryn? I'm not Raryn...
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I can wait

Raryn@hotmail.com ertsdjhgfgh4
View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2009, 11:34:12 pm »

Why do I keep getting visions of "Skulduggery Pleasant" when I look through this thread?

.........Hail, could I have a fire throwing skeleton detective as a character?
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2009, 11:39:53 pm »

Like a Skeleton Liche or just a regular skeleton that got their power from a Liche?

I'll accept either one. c:

@ HK: Looks good. One question: In parenthesis do you mind giving me his actual age? So I can get a perspective on what level he is as a vampire?

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2009, 11:45:06 pm »

Changed it, but would that be a good enough age for him to be a young vampire? Where he got the basics mastered?

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2009, 11:49:18 pm »

Yeah! That's fine, I just didn't know how long he was a vampire. He's going to have the sun thing mastered, but for the other basic moves that comes with vampires (Speed and Bat transformation), he will have a lot of work to do on that, iffin you know what I mean. XDD

Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2009, 11:52:27 pm »

Finished his bio. Not sure if being 245 makes him more susceptible to the sun, but oh well. XD

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2009, 11:59:27 pm »

It will to some degree. Summer days will make him sort of ill and the like. Fall days he would be fine.

I also want to know if you desire to bring The Red Justice into the RP. :3 Approved.

Oh, HK, I haven't accepted your other character yet because I didn't know if you were still working on 'em. C:

HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2009, 12:19:09 am »

Yeah! That's fine, I just didn't know how long he was a vampire. He's going to have the sun thing mastered, but for the other basic moves that comes with vampires (Speed and Bat transformation), he will have a lot of work to do on that, iffin you know what I mean. XDD

I think I get yer meaning, *Wink wink, nudge nudge*

Charles... Is as perfect as can be, without going overboard. (Nearly sounds like a junkie)

And what is a coven? Would this mean that they don't have jobs among humans (Or ones with little interaction with them) and don't have the essential necessities that humans would have?

Ralion
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Gentleshark

RalionX@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2009, 12:24:11 am »

Name Claire
Species: Witch

Description: Claire is 5'6 tall, and has a somewhat thin build. Her skin is pale since she spends most of her time in her store, her eyes are a deep brown, and her hair is bleached white. She owns a small, nondescript store in an old out of the way marketplace that sells magical items and potions. Everything on display at the store has fairly weak magic, and are mostly just for impressing humans and their friends. However, if a supernatural being enters her store and shows that they have money, she will close the store and show them to the back room, where she keeps the more powerful magical potions and items, and gives information. She is fairly magically powerful, despite her young age, and could hold her own in a fight if a supernatural tried to get past her to steal from the back room. When working at her store she wears a dark purple cloak with the hood down and ties her hair up with similarly colored ribbons. When not working she wears a t-shirt and jeans, and lets her hair down. On the rare occasions she heads outside, she wears a humble black dress and newsboy hat.

Background: Claire was taught magic by her mother as soon as she began to learn to speak. Her mother wasn't particularly skilled, and she was a fast learner when it came to magic, so she was sent to a prestigious school for the magically gifted at the age of five. The school was far away from her home, so she rarely saw her parents after she started school. One night she decided to leave the school and get some practical experience with magic. She finally left the school at age 16, and headed for nearby Saint City. She had heard rumors of supernatural beings in this town from school, so she figured she could get some good business there. She quickly set up shop in an abandoned building, using the money she had from her part time job at the school to get it started, and changed her appearance. She makes a decent living, and prioritizes supernaturals over humans since they tend to pay more. Her parents, teachers, and classmates don't know where she went, and she misses them sometimes, but not enough to go back just yet.

Personality: Like Claire's outfit, her personality changes depending on where she is. While working at the front of the store with human customers she tends to be formal and outgoing. While working in the back room with supernatural customers, she tends to be more casual, but still outgoing. When she goes outside, she tends to be more reserved to not to draw attention to herself. She will talk to others if they talk to her, but won't actively start conversations unless she needs to. The one thing that stays constant about her personality is probably her greed.

RP Sample:
In a dimly lit store, a young girl was sitting in a chair behind the counter. A nametag attached to her cloak said simply "Claire". Today was a slow day for business, but most days were. The door to enter the store swung open, ringing the bell hanging from it. Suddenly, the girl stood up and smiled, "Welcome, what can I do for you?" Nope, just a human. She had sensed him as soon as he set foot in the door, the bell was just for show.

The man standing by the entrance looked to be in his twenties. He was wearing a button-up shirt and black jeans, nothing particularly special about him. "Oh, I'm just looking." He headed over to where the potions were. The shop owner hadn't seen him before, so he probably heard about the place from one of his friends, or just happened to stop by, since she didn't advertise at all.

The man put back the potion he was looking at and headed over to a display with some trick objects. He picked up a partially full black mug with a red star painted on it. "What's with this?" he inquired.

"Try tipping it." the Claire replied.

With a puzzled look on his face, he did just that, a little at first, then completely on its side. The water stopped at the brim. Surprised, he turned it completely upside down and the water splashed all over his pants. Claire tried her best not to laugh, but couldn't keep from smiling. After a few seconds, the man smiled, and began to laugh. It seemed he had a sense of humor perfect for such an item. After he stopped laughing he said, "That was a good one. How much for this?"

She told him the price, and he seemed to think it was a good deal, so he bought it. The shop owner wrapped the mug in newspaper and put it in a bag, then handed to the man. "Have a nice day!"

"Thanks, you too." The man left, and the shop owner sat back down in her chair, waiting for another customer to arrive.

People usually convinced themselves there was some explanation other than magic for the items Claire sold, but if they asked she would just say it was a secret, or something like that. She was running low on materials for her magic, so she would have to go out again soon. Her mind tended to wander like this when there weren't any customers. She also did simple magic spells to amuse herself at times like this.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 05:18:22 pm by Ralion » Logged

Quote from: TheLastOutlaw
I think I may have to adopt you at some point.
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2009, 12:27:18 am »

Coven is to Vampire as Pack is to Werewolf.

They are where leaders sit and decide what the next rule should be for their race. Usually, they only meet once every thirty years to discuss this. If a vampire is apart of a Coven, they are notified when and where to go for these meetings. Usually, most Vampires are rogue and do not wish to be in a Coven for they think it is a cult (which is partly true) and the Coven is hard at trying to see how many Vampires are actually living in the world....ish.

@ Ralion: Looks pretty good. Maybe have her be a little older and it should be a'ok. c: (Like a couple years, she can still be incredibly young)

Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2009, 03:25:46 am »

I also want to know if you desire to bring The Red Justice into the RP. :3 Approved.

Oh yes, I was meaning to ask you about that. I was thinking about having them be a larger organization now, since they had many years to progress. And they'd probably be Max's enemies, since he "betrayed" them and he's a vampire. They have this extremist way of doing things and would hurt innocents if it meant killing a single vampire. All just an idea though, I don't want to clash with anything or do too much.

Raryn
Raryn? I'm not Raryn...
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I can wait

Raryn@hotmail.com ertsdjhgfgh4
View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2009, 10:15:25 am »

Hail, how old would you make a skeleton character? Doesn't age sort of become irrelevant when you are dead?
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2009, 11:21:16 am »

@ Sammich: S'allll good. It brings more stuff into the story. It'll be interesting to see them. We shall discuss them more later. c:

@ Raryn: Give me an estimated year they died so we (not intentionally the players) know how long they've been a skeleton

HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2009, 03:29:47 pm »

Would our characters have to have an occupation? And would we have to describe our living quarters?

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2009, 03:31:32 pm »

Not really. The occupation that I just wanted to know is that if your character was "helping" the humans or not. You don't have to have a job per se

And for living quarters, you can either have it explained during the game or right here. S'don't matter to me.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: