The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
July 24, 2014, 11:17:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "God invented Corona and limes just to see drunk people use sharp knives."

Chat logs claim I said this Saturday night.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Supernatural (OOC)  (Read 32616 times)
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2009, 03:38:02 pm »

"Helping them"? I sense a loophole!
Can he be a corporate businessman making money off innocent saps? "Helping" them lose money for his own gain? But with him not having much contact with humans, or facing them directly. Sort of like a Shadow King, where he isn't really seen but still pulls some strings and does work, mostly for his own benefit.

In the most technical and barely moral sense, he is helping.
And what about a moderate-rich class home, kinda like a condo, since they are materialistic.

Ninja'd: 863
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2009, 03:41:18 pm »

So, Bernie Madoff, then? c:

lol, yes and yes

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2009, 04:45:04 pm »

*Looks him up*

That is perfect! You turned my simple idea into a genius one!

Raryn
Raryn? I'm not Raryn...
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I can wait

Raryn@hotmail.com ertsdjhgfgh4
View Profile Email
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2009, 04:50:12 pm »

I has a character!
And he is a Skeleton!

Name: Archibald Cornweather
Species: Skeleton

Description: Archie is a private investigator working within Saint City who offers his services to both human and non. He handles all kinds of cases from the mundane to the occult. He stands at 5'8" and weighs roughly 35 lbs. He is also a living skeleton. To hide his rather bony figure, he wears a loose set of black slacks, a pair of heavy duty black boots, a loose gray button down shirt and a set of black gloves. To hide the fact that he has no face, he wears a long black scarf that covers the bottom part of his face and neck, a pair of thick, dark glasses, a thick wig made of brown hair and a dark brown fedora. When out on a case he dons a long black trench coat and carries around a six-shot revolver.

Background: He was born Alexander Cornwell in the year 1902 in Maryland to a family of factory workers. He was sent to work when he was 5 and worked away the next 10 years of his life. At 15 he ran from home and fled westward, eventually collapsing somewhere in the vicinity of Ohio. He was found by a private investigator named Lloyd lying on the side of a street and was taken in as an assistant. After this, he lived an interesting life helping Lloyd with his profession. Then, 5 years later, when Alex was 20, Lloyd was killed while on a job by something that was not human and all that was found of his body was a bloody hand tightly gripping the stock of his revolver. When Alex discovered this, he went and searched through Lloyd's files and first came into contact with the strange and deadly world of the occult. It seemed that Lloyd was killed by a Lich as a warning of some kind. Alex took all this and spent his final 3 years of life searching and tracking down this Lich. And when he finally found him, he was caught off guard by its undead bodyguards and died.

35 years later, he was resurrected by a different Lich as a skeleton servant. He was granted the power to weild fire by this Lich for the Lich was heading to war with another who was invading on his territory. The Lich that had resurrected Alex died in this battle and somehow Alex regained part of his soul and became aware again. He wandered about in his new form, searching for a place to settle and searching for his killer, before he came to Saint City. With the discovery of the city, he determined that if there wee any chance of him finding a lead, it would be here. Taking up a new name, he set up an private investigation office.

Personality: Archie is a rather unusual character. At his core he is a man that takes pleasure in a job well done and has a great sense of humor, sending those who know him into bouts of laughter. Yet on his exterior, he tries to be play the part of a hardboiled detective of the 1920s, but mostly fails horribly at this.

RP Sample:
It was supposed to be a simple case of locating a lost dog. A little girl had found his office early in the day and told him of her problem. He just couldn't say no. And here he was now. Waste deep in garbage fighting off a pair of rouge werewolves.

He saw a movement off to his side and brought his gun around and fired off a shot. The result sent a low howl resounding throughout the area. "Got ya'," Archie said as he pulled himself out of the garbage. His clothes were ruined, but he saw that his shot had hit true, he had struck the wolf in the chest. "Just had to go and eat a little girl's dog didn't you," he said as he removed the glove from his left had, revealing his skeletal form and jabbed it into the wound before it had a chance to heal. "Good bye wolf." he sent a wave of fire directly into the chest of the wolf, destroying its heart, killing it.

Then a second howl came from behind him. He had forgotten about the second wolf. He spun around, but the wolf was already there in front of him and slashed at him, tearing his shirt open. Then, as if acting on some more basic instinct, the wolf grabbed Archie's left arm in its mouth and pulled it from his shoulder before running away. "Come back here you mangy wolf!" Archie shouted as he ran after the wolf. "I need that arm!"
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 10:28:20 pm by Raryn » Logged
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2009, 05:27:44 pm »

*Looks him up*

That is perfect! You turned my simple idea into a genius one!

lol, excellent.

@ Raryn: Looks good -thumbs up-

Raryn
Raryn? I'm not Raryn...
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I can wait

Raryn@hotmail.com ertsdjhgfgh4
View Profile Email
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2009, 06:17:45 pm »

Yay!
greenman
Half-Life

Dead and typing

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2009, 10:45:22 pm »

If a demon is good does Satan/demons telepathically talk to them, can they block it out, can a demon cut of it's horns and how fast do they heal?

green skin, Green Hair, Green teeth but blue hands
http://s5.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=130277
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2009, 10:55:35 pm »

Good or bad, Satan will talk to the Demons.

The "good" Demon can try to block it out, but Satan has a powerful hold on all Demons.

Demons are not able to cut off their horns.

Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2009, 05:07:56 am »

@ Sammich: S'allll good. It brings more stuff into the story. It'll be interesting to see them. We shall discuss them more later. c:

Cheesy Yyyaayy. Awsum. I had some other things in mind with the Red Justice, but we'll talk about it later then.

HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2009, 04:08:00 pm »

Does our background info have to be as epic as Sammich's?

And I think Charles Gonzales is done. Don't know what else I can add.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 04:09:31 pm by HK-47 » Logged

greenman
Half-Life

Dead and typing

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2009, 04:13:46 pm »

Thakns for answering my questions Hail just one more how do holy items affect the races?

green skin, Green Hair, Green teeth but blue hands
http://s5.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=130277
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2009, 04:16:48 pm »

haha, no. Your background's are fine.

@ Sammich: For Red Justice, do they only hunt vampires, or all Supernatural beings? I think I have a great way to connect them to my characters.

@ Greenman: Crosses would hurt them, but it's more like a mild pain. Like a headache. It also depends on who wields the holy items. If a person truly believes that a God exists, then Holy items would be more useful, however, in a city like Saint City, there is no real person who believes like they should and thus rendering them somewhat useless.

Ralion
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Gentleshark

RalionX@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2009, 05:19:27 pm »

I finished the RP Sample.

Quote from: TheLastOutlaw
I think I may have to adopt you at some point.
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2009, 05:27:35 pm »

I finished the RP Sample.

bahahaha. Hopefully there's something speshul with the potion. XD

HK-47
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2009, 07:53:39 pm »

Oh yeah... RP sample...
Do you require two from me, with me being in so many of your RPs (All evil characters for them)?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: