The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 31, 2014, 12:00:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We go there and half the time... WE DON'T COME BACK!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Supernatural (OOC)  (Read 36206 times)
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2009, 08:13:41 pm »

No you're fine. c:

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2009, 08:58:01 pm »

Yes! You are truly awesome! I would hug you, but that would be out of character.

Ninja'd: 863
greenman
Half-Life

Dead and typing

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2009, 09:47:43 pm »

I am posting this here has a rough draft, for some reason my computer won't save right now and i don't want to lose this, chances are all of this could change so this is just a place marker.

Name: Tezcatlipoca ( He prefers Trey for short )

Species: Demon

Description: Trey works in the Saint city Police Department. He has been a detective for a few years and is trying to help stop the crime rate in Saint city. He is Normally wears, on and off, the job a black hoodie, black shirt under that, a black and white striped beanie, and jeans. he stands at about 6 '4 and weighs around 190 pounds. his hair is jet black and his eyes are a sharp yellow but he wears contacts making his eyes a bright blue. he carries a  Glock 22 in a holster under his hoodie. 

Background:1821: Tezcatlipoca was respawned in a ditch, naked. he crawled out of that ditch and walked for miles along the road until he came upon a town, stealing clothing out of a house he walked his way to the stable and knocked the stable boy out, stealing a horse after. riding out of the town Trey came upon a wagon being raided by highway men, normally trey would have just road on but this time trey stopped to see who was being attacked. he saw 3 men standing over a child barely 4 years old arguing about what to do with it. After killing the three men Trey Stood over the child but couldn't kill him, something in Trey's Emotions wouldn't let him kill the child, so Trey gained a new companion and named him Alex.

1831 years later and Trey was sitting in his room at the local tavern in England waiting for Alex to come back from the baker Tezcatlipoca Trey's eyes snapped open 'Tezcatlipoca', "what do you want Baal " Trey Thought. 'Bet your wondering what taking your pet so long.' "You leave him out of this Baal." Trey Thought. 'Too late.' Crash Trey looked up to see Alex's lifeless body mangled in the window of his room. " No!" yelled Trey, Running to the window and dragging Alex's body of the window fame and shaking the glass from his body "Baal your dead you hear me dead!" Trey though in rage ' a present from father, see you in the new world' was all Baal sent back. that night Trey left for the new world and Vowed to avenge Alex and Kill Baal if he had to help the humans to do that then so be it.           

Personality: Trey isn't talkative, he is sympathetic to humans, after losing alex he is trying to save has many has possible to spite the very people who hurt him the most. He doesn't care how people see him and is normally the odd man out when it comes to everything, he is anti-social and likes to focus on the goal at hand. In short on the outside he is a uncaring loner and on the inside he is a caring loner.

RP Sample:

green skin, Green Hair, Green teeth but blue hands
http://s5.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=130277
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2009, 10:18:25 pm »

@ Sammich: For Red Justice, do they only hunt vampires, or all Supernatural beings? I think I have a great way to connect them to my characters.

In the beginning they were solely Vampire hunters, but as time passed they started hunting others. Their main enemies are Vampires though, due to their thirst for blood and "disease-spreading" nature. Werewolves would probably be put at second, actually, since they have similarities with Vampires. The Red Justice was formed in 1783 though, so any history of your characters before that wouldn't involve them. Damn, Max is gonna be one depressed dude when he finds out the monster he and his dad created. XD This should make for some epic RPing.

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2009, 10:30:15 pm »

Oh okay then. I was thinking about maybe having Rollo (jory's Alpha) be apart of it at a later date, not telling them he was a Werewolf until it was too late.

However, I think it comes for Epic RP'ing when Red Justice members try to hunt down Jory's pack XD

We might have to make some NPC's, Sammich. XDDD

Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2009, 01:45:10 am »

Ooohh, noice. That sounds like a plan.

Ahhh, NPCs. I've only thought about the leader--Tristam McGregor, nicknamed St. Patrick due to him "driving the snakes out of the world". He's an angry Irishman who likes blood and guns. And alcohol. Usually all at once. I've been wondering if Red Justice should be on a holy quest or if they're just hunting to restore "humanity" or something.

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2009, 04:10:17 pm »

Well, they could be on the Holy Quest of trying to restore "Humanity." You/We can state that they do this because they want to restore humanity while they do it for God because let's face it, all of the Supernatural beings are "damned" anyway. 0: )

Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2009, 06:10:29 pm »

Me rike! Cheesy And it works nicely with Tristam's whole St. Patrick thing.

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2009, 06:13:42 pm »

Also, if Tristam's immortal, would that make him drink (besides that he's Irish). He's immortal, but he refuses to let anyone know about it? It'd make for something interesting. Like he sold his soul so he could stay immortal to make sure that all of the damned people would be killed by his will and God's.

Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2009, 06:59:00 pm »

Damn, good idea. Hmmm...Maybe he was part of the original group and was the most religious but also the rowdiest. They didn't like his extremism. But eventually he took over after Max's dad, sold his soul, and turned the group more sour than they already were.

Raryn
Raryn? I'm not Raryn...
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I can wait

Raryn@hotmail.com ertsdjhgfgh4
View Profile Email
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2009, 10:43:16 pm »

You know what Sammich, all this talk about your Red Justice thing has got me thinking. What If Archie's mentor Lloyd was working with the Red Justice, helping them find the supernatural. And by doing this, he set himself in the path of angry supernatural beings........yes, that could work I think.
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2009, 12:31:22 am »

Yeah, that sounds cool. Cheesy Looking at the dates in your bio, it would definitely work.

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2009, 12:51:01 am »

I think I'm gonna wait for Greenman to finish his character and I think I'll be able to start this...maybe on Saturday? Would that work for people? Because it's gonna happen. c:

People can join in when the game starts, too. I think we have enough people to at least get it going. :B

Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2009, 06:21:41 am »

I'm good for Saturday. *Arm pump*

Raryn
Raryn? I'm not Raryn...