The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 20, 2014, 04:53:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: It's a BRICK-FLAIL!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 362 363 [364] 365 366 ... 563   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you playing? Episode 2: Sequel Reloaded!  (Read 564544 times)
Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #5445 on: November 16, 2011, 08:47:16 pm »

Trying to find out how to kill Maven Black-Briar, I really hate her and her family and they all deserved to get their bodies dumped into the lake.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #5446 on: November 16, 2011, 11:26:56 pm »

I had the same problem in Morgoth or whatever it's called.  Chop some firewood and walk around talking to people until someone offers to buy it off you.  A few smaller towns have this problem.
No matter what I do it never goes past 2. I killed a fucking giant and that wasn't good enough for them. I just wanted to get this out of the way.

EDIT: Got it. I sold somebody some potatoes. :l

EDIT: I'm at level 21 now. Started the quests that begin my join the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood.

EDIT: In the Dark Brotherhood, got the armor. All is good in life.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 04:45:18 am by Yutrzenika » Logged

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5447 on: November 18, 2011, 08:27:00 pm »

Still playing Oblivion because Skyrim is for the rich kids.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #5448 on: November 18, 2011, 11:03:41 pm »

Stone Soup: Continued my Deep Elf/Wizard of Vehumet and died 6 turns after stepping on a Zot Trap; poison took me down quickly and I was out of healing potions.

Restarted as a Spriggan/Venom Mage and shanked Sigmund while confusing him in his sleep, gaining two levels in the process.
Classic combo of stabbing fun. With a poisoned shank.

Edit: Gutted Nessos like a fiend. Without Repel Missiles. Fucking badass as one attack brings me down past half-life. No way I was going to run like a little bitch and have him kill me later. Don't take shit from no one as all them bitches have to die.
It really was an awesome moment, considering what a bane he is to squishy magic users.

Edit 2: Found a Staff of Energy and a Book of Annihilations that gave me Poison Arrow. He love you long time
This combo never gets old.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 02:47:46 pm by HK-47 » Logged

Ninja'd: 863
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #5449 on: November 19, 2011, 09:31:41 pm »

Beat Ace Combat Assault Horizon last night. Last few levels were so intense they caused my hair to stand on end, such a great game. Totally worth returning CoD MW3 for.

EDIT: Beat Halo CEA, really fun to play through the game I played so much 10 years ago with modern graphics and revamped audio. Right now, more Skyrim, came across a Guard in Markarth who was a total bro. I walked by and he was all like "Psssst... Hey you, hail Sithis.", and I was all "BROOOO", and he was like "BROOOO" and then we fist bumped.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 06:03:41 am by Yutrzenika » Logged

Gezkill
ARC Support Staff

Freebootaz Kommando

Mendror
View Profile
« Reply #5450 on: November 20, 2011, 09:03:01 am »

Oh wow, I had the satisfaction of decapitating Ulfric.

"Dem Undead Gits go down just like any 'umies do, just gotta aim for da 'ead."
"Dakkadakkadakka"
"Nothing like the smell of hot plasma in the morning"
FireFog
Wastelander

Fast and Fourier

View Profile Email
« Reply #5451 on: November 20, 2011, 04:49:03 pm »

Tried Bastion, this is a really good game

Engrish as second language
Rampito
ARC Support Staff

It's a twisted fascination

View Profile
« Reply #5452 on: November 20, 2011, 10:13:32 pm »

I destroyed the Dark Brotherhood...bit disappointing, it was basically just "go here and kill them all", I was hoping for something a little more interesting; identifying and taking down members of the black hand, a quest to find out what the actual entry riddle is (rather than just "oh hey we already know this"), etc. But then again I don't even know if the black hand still exists in Skyrim, joining the Dark Brotherhood is for a different playthrough.

Pancreases collected/stolen: 10
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #5453 on: November 20, 2011, 10:20:45 pm »

I'm mostly stealthy this playthrough, though I will see about doing quests for all the guilds.

TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5454 on: November 20, 2011, 11:20:40 pm »

With my assassin perk giving me x15 crit sneak attack with a dagger and the brotherhood gloves that doubles my crit damage and the ring I enchanted to boost my one handed damage I am doing around 800 points a shot.  I can one shot wooly mammoths, it's sort of ridiculous.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #5455 on: November 20, 2011, 11:22:49 pm »

The Dark Brotherhood Armor is pretty much all I wear. I also found Mehrunes Razor, such a great weapon. :3

EDIT: I seriously hope this is a glitch, but I'm having an issue where I can be seen, outside, in stealth mode, in the middle of the night. What the fuck?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 11:29:15 pm by Yutrzenika » Logged

TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5456 on: November 22, 2011, 11:35:59 pm »

Some characters can ALWAYS see you.  Not sure why but I've found a few of them here and there.  Up until I found the ancient Brotherhood Armor with the enhanced stats I was wearing a mashup of the brother hood boots, gloves and hood (the unarmored one for the stealth boost) and the thieves guild armor.  Now I've been rocking the ancient set because the set bonus is just sick.  I occasionally swap to the jester hat though because it has the best stealth booster I've seen, and the jester shirt because the added one handed damage bonus stacks my dagger sneak attack crit over 1000.  And I when I managed to backstab a frickin briar heart who had blindsided me and cost me an hour of play time I yelled "You just got killed by someone dressed like a clown, how does it feel?"  

(click to show/hide)

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #5457 on: November 22, 2011, 11:42:19 pm »

I did that already. It was epic. PRAISE SITHIS. Also, the ancient cowl doesn't appear on my head, it glitches my hair up, but fun fact, you can also equip your regular cowl and get BOTH bonuses for bows!

HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #5458 on: November 22, 2011, 11:48:01 pm »

^ Couldn't resist the spoiler and hopefully I don't remember anything that you did before, apart from being badass.

Stone Soup Shoals:5, where it turned into Buttfuck Central with Mara camping the rune with a pack of mid-tier monsters. Fine, ghost me, I ru- OHSHITFUCKBalrug and other fucking top-tier ass kickers. Teleport, Quicksilver Dragon in the house motherfuckers. And other non-aquatic bastards. Invisible to sneak in for a book, step in some water and they get a slight knowing of where I am, with the Quicksilver on my ass like rats on cheese. Blink to the stairs, avoiding an Orb of Electricity and a Helliphant in the distance and skipping the rune.

That was my fourth or fifth time there (Usually get the Swamps or Snake Pit) and that was the first time it got swamped like that.

I really shouldn't have gone as a Spriggan/Venom Mage, but I did get a Ponderous hat and a Book of Annihilations out of it.

Ninja'd: 863
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #5459 on: November 22, 2011, 11:52:29 pm »

Got to level 34, beat the Dark Brotherhood questline, maxed out my Sneak skill, all is good in life. :3

Pages: 1 ... 362 363 [364] 365 366 ... 563   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: